Grandparent Gift Advice please

Discus and support Grandparent Gift Advice please in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello - shopping for grandchild with no gaming experience here - if purchasing an xbox series s console, can I get the games she said she wants - 1)... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by William Waters, Nov 27, 2023.

1. Grandparent Gift Advice please

Hello - shopping for grandchild with no gaming experience here - if purchasing an xbox series s console, can I get the games she said she wants - 1) Cars3 driven to win and 2) Angry Birds Trilogy to load and play on that device? Does it have a slot for loading a disc or is all done online?

:)

William Waters, Nov 27, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

1. Yes as long as it's purchased digitally

2. Not a Series S since that game is no longer available digitally and is not backwards compatible.

3. A Series S does not have a disc drive, so everything would have to be done online.
  3. GUN5L1NGER Win User

Why Does The Xbox One Need To Connect To Internet?

I wouldn't count on your average Wal-Mart employee to inform or help you with anything. Especially if you are an uninformed parent or grandparent buying a gift.
  4. GATORSshouldbe1 Win User

Who purchase Kinect for Xbox 360?

It was a gift for the kids from grandparents ..Sure they played it a lot at first and i enjoyed the bowling for a few weeks but the novelty wore off and that is how i still see kinect 1.0 and 2.0 ,a novelty ..
  5. powerDubi2006 Win User

In B4 All... who's excited for FM4?

When somebody say "I can't wait", what is this? A gift from someone - from grandparents, you live far far away - what ??

what is it you cant wait ? You are free go out and play games for real.
  6. MariahCurley Win User

How to prevent 12 year-old from ordering but being able to log onto Xbox without adult present?

Problem is that Mariah is the 12 year-old and she has somehow created a parent account with access to grandparent's card. Grandparent does not have an account as of yet. Ignorance is not necessarily bliss.
Thema:

1. Grandparent Gift Advice please - Similar Threads - Grandparent Gift Advice

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card

in XBoX on Windows
    Several Items Stollen, Including Xbox Gift Card: Hello, Last week I had over $1500 worth of items stollen from me in a hotel room. One of the items was my purse which had a $100 unused Xbox gift card. I have been in contact with law enforcement...
  4. Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to "gift" my relatives a digital xbox game?: Tried to "gift" my relatives a digital copy of "Melody of Memory" (from my Microsoft account on my phone). It keeps telling me "Check the "send to" email address. Something's not right". 1.) We...
  5. Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can’t I get my V-bucks gift card to redeem?: Hey! My brother recently gave me a gift card for 2800 vbucks and i wanted to redeem it. So i went to Fortnite.com and went to redeem my code. It let me put in the code, but after i did that it...
  6. Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens...: Hello, When I Use Microsoft Rewards, Only Few Gift Cards Appear Because That Happens PostData: I am from the United States and I live there 3832f2cc-1a87-497d-bb04-42dc406796ce
  7. Can an adult in the US gift assetto corsa comp to a child account in the eu?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can an adult in the US gift assetto corsa comp to a child account in the eu?: My American (adult) freind has gifted me this game and it has never delivered! 40 euros doen thr drain! Please help me with changing any parental controls settings regarding receiving gifts...
  8. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  9. How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem xbox points for a gift card without having to jump through hoops like from...: Please help me I'm technically useless......comes with age. 78c60539-ec75-4ef5-9c61-14102e0c32f2
  10. My grandparents can't remove parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    My grandparents can't remove parental controls: I was trying to buy a gamepass earlier and my parental controls stopped me my grandparents tried buying it and it didn't work they want to remove the parental controls but they don't know how to...