Grand Theft Auto V Online should sell a 18 Wheeler

Discus and support Grand Theft Auto V Online should sell a 18 Wheeler in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Grand Theft Auto V Online should sell a 18 Wheeler. I always wanted to buy a 18 Wheeler in GTA 5 Online I mean if it were for sale Pegasus could... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IntenseJames, Aug 6, 2014.

1. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest

Grand Theft Auto V Online should sell a 18 Wheeler. I always wanted to buy a 18 Wheeler in GTA 5 Online I mean if it were for sale Pegasus could deliver it to us.I mean we got the Mule truck why not give us the 18 Wheeler ? anyways just an idea.
    http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/cve/images/Image21.jpg

:)

IntenseJames, Aug 6, 2014
  2. Square Enix: The E3 line-up detailed

All I want to hear about is Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto V

Marwood II 87, Aug 6, 2014
  3. LegendOfGta
    LegendOfGta Guest
    Awesome vehicles/mods that could spice things up.

Storable Emergency Service vehicles. Should have been in from the get! This is Grand Theft Auto V not "Particular Grand Theft Auto V"!

LegendOfGta, Aug 6, 2014
  4. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest

they should also bring in the UFOs, I saw a youtube video where they were just there all over the place, but it was a hacker playing with some friends I guess. I really don't think rockstar listens to our ideas to be honest

Z4ZonE, Aug 6, 2014
  5. I personally have no desire for ginormous trucks. My friend bought the million dollar dump truck. And while I laughed a LOT while he slowly drove it through the city and my character tried to stay on top (until cloths-lined by a street light) I don't think
    I would ever use it, even if it were a freebee.

BizarroMantis, Aug 8, 2014
  6. Z4ZonE
    Z4ZonE Guest
    you have given me the ultimate idea, Oooo yea, this is going to be awesome, thanks biz

Z4ZonE, Aug 8, 2014
  7. Apex Nexzos
    Apex Nexzos Guest
    Hmm, an 18-wheeler? Seems a little too much...

Some cool things that could be realistically inserted into the game could be:

• Larger submarines - let your friends actually adventure with you in a submarine, instead of having a chain of 16 yellow submarines in the deep depths of LS.
    • Revolvers - let's be honest, you know that they'll add a revolver eventually. They should do it sooner than later, but whether it should be a classic six-shooter or possibly something a little more fancy - such as the LeMat Revolver from Red
      Dead Redemption
      - then I'm not really fussed.
    • Full-body outfits - We've seen 'suits' in the clothing stores and such, but imagine being able to wear a Morphsuit or a full-length Animal outfit to really show those players in the deathmatches who's a real dog in fights.
    • Additional aircraft - we've already heard rumours of the attack helicopter (Hunter from Vice City & San Andreas) being added eventually, but it would be pretty cool to see an old-fashioned plane - like a Spitfire or other
      early-1920 aircraft with some old-fashioned guns one each side - and not too overpowered like the Lazer Jet, much rather like the Annihilator or Buzzard.
    • Additional weather - on Christmas Day (and earlier if you used DNS server codes), Rockstar made the entire world covered in snow - it was awesome. This shouldn't have been limited to a single day though - imagine Los Santos with flooding or with
      heavier fogs. It makes the game feel more realistic, thus fun.
    Well, I don't know if some of these will ever come to surface, but hey - we can only hope.

Any other ideas?

Apex Nexzos, Aug 9, 2014
  8. Grand Theft Auto V Online should sell a 18 Wheeler

They had snow for 2 weeks during the christmas event

The Viral Cyrix, Aug 9, 2014
  9. IntenseJames
    IntenseJames Guest
    @Nexzos UTM The 18 Wheeler is already in the game and it's even on GTA 5 Online it's just a Vehicle that's not for sale

IntenseJames, Aug 9, 2014
  10. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest
    The snow only lasted 2 days. On 24th and 25th. 18 wheeler sounds not very useful. Once you get past the ooooo I got a big truck then there is nothing to really do with it. So slow you would get shot out constantly, and since it would be a Pegasus item people
    could steal it after your dead.

BAD 2020, Aug 10, 2014
  11. Where is the unicycle I asked for? I already have the race set up!

D MASTERPIECE, Aug 11, 2014
  12. On a whim, I bought the scooter. It's useless, but kinda fun. I'm going to try it in the dunes.

BizarroMantis, Aug 12, 2014
  13. Grand Theft Auto V Online should sell a 18 Wheeler

When the game first came out a bunch of us bought scooters maxed them out and dressed all in red. The we would harass the noobs when they were shopping by driving into the shops and causing general mayhem. Fun times....fun times.

D MASTERPIECE, Nov 1, 2018
  14. IntenseJames Win User

@Nexzos UTM The 18 Wheeler is already in the game and it's even on GTA 5 Online it's just a Vehicle that's not for sale
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEQIYfarHP8
  15. Apex Nexzos Win User

Hmm, an 18-wheeler? Seems a little too much...

Some cool things that could be realistically inserted into the game could be:

• Larger submarines - let your friends actually adventure with you in a submarine, instead of having a chain of 16 yellow submarines in the deep depths of LS.
    • Revolvers - let's be honest, you know that they'll add a revolver eventually. They should do it sooner than later, but whether it should be a classic six-shooter or possibly something a little more fancy - such as the LeMat Revolver from Red
      Dead Redemption
      - then I'm not really fussed.
    • Full-body outfits - We've seen 'suits' in the clothing stores and such, but imagine being able to wear a Morphsuit or a full-length Animal outfit to really show those players in the deathmatches who's a real dog in fights.
    • Additional aircraft - we've already heard rumours of the attack helicopter (Hunter from Vice City & San Andreas) being added eventually, but it would be pretty cool to see an old-fashioned plane - like a Spitfire or other
      early-1920 aircraft with some old-fashioned guns one each side - and not too overpowered like the Lazer Jet, much rather like the Annihilator or Buzzard.
    • Additional weather - on Christmas Day (and earlier if you used DNS server codes), Rockstar made the entire world covered in snow - it was awesome. This shouldn't have been limited to a single day though - imagine Los Santos with flooding or with
      heavier fogs. It makes the game feel more realistic, thus fun.
    Well, I don't know if some of these will ever come to surface, but hey - we can only hope.

Any other ideas?
  16. BizarroMantis Win User

On a whim, I bought the scooter. It's useless, but kinda fun. I'm going to try it in the dunes.
  17. The Viral Cyrix Win User

They had snow for 2 weeks during the christmas event
  18. Z4ZonE Win User

they should also bring in the UFOs, I saw a youtube video where they were just there all over the place, but it was a hacker playing with some friends I guess. I really don't think rockstar listens to our ideas to be honest
Thema:

1. Grand Theft Auto V Online should sell a 18 Wheeler - Similar Threads - Grand Theft Auto

2. Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?

in XBoX on Windows
    Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s?: Can oh Grand theft Auto v online be played from an external hard drive on Xbox series s? c7531c5d-ab58-4f9d-8106-b7206357bd12
  3. grand theft auto five, literally need someone for a duo or squad

in XboX Insiders
    grand theft auto five, literally need someone for a duo or squad: looking for girls to play gta with submitted by /u/binkybites [link] [comments]
  4. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  5. Why is my xbox one s keeps going to the home screen when I play grand theft auto 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox one s keeps going to the home screen when I play grand theft auto 5: Everytime I play grand theft auto 5 it keeps going to the home screen 0954a890-d404-4d94-9eb1-b31c4b473abc
  6. Why can’t I access grand theft auto?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I access grand theft auto?: I’ve been playing GTA for a while and today I randomly couldn’t access it. It’s telling me to insert a disc in order to play grand theft auto. However, it was included in my game pass so I’ve...
  7. Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S)

in XboX Insiders
    Cloud gaming buyed game bug Grand theft auto V (X/S): Hello Xbox! I buyed a game called Grand Theft Auto V (X/S) Edition. And it doesn't show up, i buyed the game a couple days ago and i tought it will be playable on cloud gaming, but it doesn't show...
  8. Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s: Is it supposed to take 15 hours to install Grand theft Auto on Xbox s and do I have to delete everything to make enough space for one simple game 1936c148-70dc-4a5c-b19c-0b52b4af8742
  9. Grand Theft Auto 4 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand Theft Auto 4 not working: Hi guys Just downloaded Grand theft auto 4 on xbox series x but game isn't working? Any idea what's wrong thanks Robert 01b6c45a-4f25-4cdf-926d-d32a1abf2972
  10. With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    With Grand Theft Auto 5 X/S leaving game pass January 5th, if I purchase the title, will I...: Basically I don't own an X/S, so cloud is the only way I am able to play this title currently. Rockstar has severed progress between the Xbox One and the X/S versions, so all of my progress is now...