Grand Theft Auto Online help

Discus and support Grand Theft Auto Online help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Last week I bought GTA 5 and im about 50% through the story mode. Now I want to be able to play online since ive seen a lot of vids of it. I have one... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kevin BC96, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Kevin BC96
    Kevin BC96 Guest

Last week I bought GTA 5 and im about 50% through the story mode. Now I want to be able to play online since ive seen a lot of vids of it. I have one problem that I cant seem to fix. I can click on the online button in the start-up of the game but I keep
    getting a message saying "One or more downloadable content packs is missing that is required for compatibility in GTA Online. Proceed to the Xbox Games Store to download?" well I click the yes button and I then get the following message "Online service is
    disabled on your account." I've looked on my account for something to enable it but I cant find anything. I haven't used any xbox game online so this is still new to me. I do have gold membership on my account. Is there anyway I can fix this problem?

:)

Kevin BC96, Jan 1, 2014
  2. bearman3784
    bearman3784 Guest
    bearman3784, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Square Enix: The E3 line-up detailed

All I want to hear about is Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V, Grand Theft Auto V and Grand Theft Auto V

Marwood II 87, Jan 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: