gra się Crushuje

Discus and support gra się Crushuje in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; kiedy próbuje uruchomic gre SnowRunner wyskakuje mi taki komunikat. Jak mam to naprawić? [img] a77982ad-1d04-4df3-88e3-9c29b83ccaba Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by chmielekxd, Nov 22, 2022.

1. chmielekxd
    chmielekxd Guest

gra się Crushuje

kiedy próbuje uruchomic gre SnowRunner wyskakuje mi taki komunikat. Jak mam to naprawić?
    gra się Crushuje [​IMG]

:)

chmielekxd, Nov 22, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

gra się Crushuje

Thank you
    And nope, usually the proper way is run the app via Xbox app or Windows start

Let’s try to isolate the problem a bit more, please try installing a new game for that purpose

In the meantime I can suggest other things

A. Press Windows button and type Services

On Services App from the list of results, press right-click and run it as administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

And do this with each of the services listed above:

Right-click over the service and select Properties.
    Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic (if not, change it to automatic)
    If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services

Restart your PC and try again

B. Reinstall Gaming Services using powershell command

Press Windows key + X and then select Windows PowerShell (Admin).

Type or copy / past the following command and press Enter:

Get-AppxPackage *gamingservices* -allusers | remove-appxpackage -allusers

Restart the PC and Open the Xbox application.

A blue notification with the following message is going to appear at the bottom:
    "This app needs an extra component. Gaming Services is needed for playing some games. Administrator approval required. Install"

Select Install to reinstall Gaming Services, once installed check again

C. Reinstall the game, if you have the game installed on a different drive than C: move it to the C: drive or reinstall the drive there
    Once reinstalled verify if the issue persist or not
  3. chmielekxd Win User

gra się Crushuje

Myślałem, że takie uruchomienie też jest prawidłowe. Podszedłem do sprawy jeszcze raz i tym razem wyskoczył taki błąd:
    [​IMG]
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

gra się Crushuje

Thank you for the extra information

If you’re using an insider build please try leaving the program and give it a new try:
    https://insider.windows.com/en-us/leave-program

If leaving the program doesn’t work we can try to isolate the problem a bit more
    Please try:

A. Open task manager > select the startup tab > disable all the programs listed there temporarily
    Restart the PC and try again

B. Do a clean boot in your PC and try again
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/how-t...

C. Create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...

By the way, what are your hardware specs?
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

gra się Crushuje

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this chmielekxd

Additional information is needed, please tell me:

Are you using windows 10 or 11?

Are you using an insider build / beta OS in your PC?

When this started to happen? or is this the first time that you try to play this game?

Is this happening only with this game or if you try a different game something similar happens?

Did you downloaded the game from the Microsoft Store, Steam or where?

And, what did you tried so far to fix this

In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

gra się Crushuje

Hi, may I know why you're trying to run the game directly from the .exe file?

As you downloaded the game from the Microsoft store / Xbox app, please search and open for the game directly from the Windows start menu

Or open the Xbox PC app in your PC and open the game from there
Thema:

gra się Crushuje

1. gra się Crushuje - Similar Threads - gra się Crushuje

2. Nie działa gra z Xbox 360 na xsx

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nie działa gra z Xbox 360 na xsx: Witam kupiłem grę castle Ania lord od shadows na xsx cyfrowa i nie działa 980e6459-6a5e-4d92-910b-898e7a3c4fc0
  3. Mialem aktualizacje 2gb zgodzilem sie poczym gra pobiera sie od nowa[Translation-I had...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Mialem aktualizacje 2gb zgodzilem sie poczym gra pobiera sie od nowa[Translation-I had...: czesc dzisiaj rano zaktualizowalem gre 2gb mam internet z ograniczeniem wiec nie jest to jakos duzo patrze a tu 28gb do pobrania a jescze wczoraj gralem w tą gre co zrobic? [Translation-part this...
  4. Gra Wieloosobowa - Minecraft - XboxLive Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gra Wieloosobowa - Minecraft - XboxLive Gold: Witam, Wykupiłam subskrypcję XboxLive Gold, jednak po próbie uruchomienia Serwera wyskoczył mi komunikat : "Twoje ustawienia Xboxa na koncie Microsoft nie pozwalają na granie w trybie...
  5. Gra przestała działać

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gra przestała działać: Mąż ok. rok temu zakupił konsolę Xbox One S w Sklepie Euro. W ofercie razem z konsolą była gra Forza Horizon 4, której grafika widniała też na opakowaniu. Po roku gra przestała działać i zniknęła...
  6. Gra nie pokazuje się w sklepie Microsotf Store[Translation-The game doesn't show up in the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Gra nie pokazuje się w sklepie Microsotf Store[Translation-The game doesn't show up in the...: Gra nie pokazuje mi się w sklepie Microsoft Store. Jak próbuje pobrać grę z Xbox(Beta) wyskakuje błąd. Będę wdzięczny za wszelakie informacje na ten temat i od razu proszę nie wysyłać mnie do...
  7. Gra Mirsosoft Trasure Hunt odmawia wspólpray [Translation-Microsoft Treasure Hunt refuses...

in XBoX on Windows
    Gra Mirsosoft Trasure Hunt odmawia wspólpray [Translation-Microsoft Treasure Hunt refuses...: [img] O co tu może chodzić? Próbowałem zgodnie z sugestiami u góry po prawej stronie wybrać w sklepie ustawienia, odnalazłem na liście "konto" i nie znajdując preferencji kliknąłem na jedyną...
  8. Gra nie uruchamia się[Translation-Game does not start]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gra nie uruchamia się[Translation-Game does not start]: Witam, Od wczorajszej aktualizacji mam problem z zagraniem w FH 4 gdyż wyskakuje mi poniższy problem. Pozdrawiam! Aby uzyskać więcej informacji o aplikacji Forza Horizon 4, odwiedź Sklep Windows....
  9. Gra Fortnite nie chce mi się uruchomić[Fortnite game does not start]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gra Fortnite nie chce mi się uruchomić[Fortnite game does not start]: Gram w fortnite już od około 1,5 roku i wszystko mi działało ale od miesiąca nie mogę grać. Mam też fortnite RŚ i nawet w to nie mogę grać bo jak uruchamiam fortnite to ładuje się ale po chwili...
  10. Zakupiona gra nie uruchamia się [Mod Translation-The purchased game does not start]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zakupiona gra nie uruchamia się [Mod Translation-The purchased game does not start]: Kilka tygodni temu zakupilem w mictosft store gre tont tawks pro skater 5 gra za pierwszym razem uruchomila sie poprawnie a kolejene rrazy wogole. Zacina obraz czolowki zaczyna buczec i wychochdzi...