Gpu fans are not running even while playing games. How should I fix this?

Discus and support Gpu fans are not running even while playing games. How should I fix this? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My gpu fans are not running when playing video games causing my GPU to get high temperatures. I have a gigabyte rtx 3060...... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mateo C, Dec 15, 2022.

1. Mateo C
    Mateo C Guest

My gpu fans are not running when playing video games causing my GPU to get high temperatures. I have a gigabyte rtx 3060...

:)

Mateo C, Dec 15, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

How high is high temperatures?

Your card should still be under warranty, you should contact the manufacturer
  3. ngocphi Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 on Mac with bootcamp

Because as mentioned your gpu is not minimun spec an r series or a vega will run it as others mentioned you guys are using a mobile gpu not a gaming gpu

You need MORE power not less look at the comparison I linked

The minimun specs gpu runs circles around yoir mobile gpu

And thats on LOW settings

You should at least run recommended and at bare minimun mininum specs

Keep in mind mobile gpus dont have the same shadders as desktop gpus in order to meet desktop specs you need a higher mobile gpu to match even a olderdesktop gpu benchmarks
  4. CoolLKK PS Win User

so microsoft, here's the problem about all recent xbox 1st-party games, yes about Starfield and New Forza Motorsport

ok i fixed CPU and GPU problem by using AMD CPU and NVIDIA GPU with some community mods.

* btw my 9900K always 100% bcz im not check my background, Windows Security are running quick scan, my bad.

But still not improve my Game Framerate even i swap my CPU and GPU, CPU are fine now, but GPU are running always 100% but only about 45 FPS (Updated), What The H are this game using so many GPU usage.
  5. Sintel MK Win User

uncharted legacy of thieves collection pc game error

it's not error its requirement, you need DirectX 12 supported GPU to run this game.

Even you update your GPU its not gonna work until Sony give us update for game to play on old GPU or someone find solution to play on DirectX 11 supported GPU (like they did on Cyberpunk 2077, Death Straining, Elden Ring).
  6. Tezzarrific Win User

Pc performance got worse with no explanation

sounds like the gpu is overheating and downclocking, those pc's don't have a huge amount of ventilation, could be dust build up on the fans, heatsinks etc. when playing fortnite press ctrl alt and esc to bring up task manager while in game and click the performance tab and check the gpu temp.
Thema:

1. Gpu fans are not running even while playing games. How should I fix this? - Similar Threads - Gpu fans are

2. Have a doubt about CPU and gpu of laptop.

in XBoX on Windows
    Have a doubt about CPU and gpu of laptop.: Hello, I had an old laptop made by Toshiba. Toshiba Satellite L650-10M . It has and i3 330m CPU and Ati Mobility Radeon HD 5145 But when I checked the CPU info in Intel's website it shows it has...
  3. Laptop Thermal Throttled with Normal CPU & GPU Temp.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Laptop Thermal Throttled with Normal CPU & GPU Temp.: My laptop has run incredibly slow to the point I can't even get my job done. It runs like 10 fps and even the mouse movement is extremely slow. I have done several troubleshooting to find the...
  4. MY GPU SHUTS DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

in XBoX on Windows
    MY GPU SHUTS DOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11: I have an r9 390 video card. Recently it has been shutting down constantly. After spending 20 - 30 minutes in a game, the screen suddenly turns off, the power cuts off on my keyboard, the video...
  5. Why does my cpu usage spike and my gpu usage drop during gaming?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my cpu usage spike and my gpu usage drop during gaming?: My pc specs are CPU - Intel(R) Core(TM) i7.10700F 2.90 GHz GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 RAM - 2x16GB My problem is while gaming my fps drops at the same times at the CPU usage spikes to...
  6. A directX 11 compatible GPU (Feature level 11.0, Shader model 5.0) is required to run this...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A directX 11 compatible GPU (Feature level 11.0, Shader model 5.0) is required to run this...: I wanted to play a game called scribble it that is in steam and I got this error (I tried to play the game on Windows 8.1). I have directx 11 and I don't know why this error appears i need...
  7. My pc freezes for a quick sec and gpu & cpu usage drops as in the video

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My pc freezes for a quick sec and gpu & cpu usage drops as in the video: I keep having these type of drops in mostly every game i play(CS2,Fortnite,Valorant but valorant rarely to be honest) so idk whats causing it and i dont know if its hardware issue or software...
  8. My son xbox series x seems to have a busted gpu. Help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My son xbox series x seems to have a busted gpu. Help: My son's xbox series x seems to have a busted gpu. It has some weird lines. It has 2 years old only . 7c26cdd9-0e76-4c41-a4ab-34ab40763158
  9. GPU reporting false power values

in XBoX on Consoles
    GPU reporting false power values: My GPU is reporting false power draw values, I've reset the PC 3 times, that solved nothing, Using a different graphics card solved the problem, using a different power supply did not solve the...
  10. Why is windows 11 not using my gpu?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is windows 11 not using my gpu?: I have an intel iris xe integrated graphics, but whenever I play roblox, it always lags. I checked the task manager, and found it only used about 10-30% of gpu. It was the microsoft store version...