GOW Ultimate - Promo Codes never received

Discus and support GOW Ultimate - Promo Codes never received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bought the game last year with this promo - “Gears of War: Ultimate Edition” Comes With Entire “Gears” Collection For Free - Xbox Wire never received... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by ThreeAces, Oct 17, 2016.

1. ThreeAces
    ThreeAces Guest

Bought the game last year with this promo - “Gears of War: Ultimate Edition” Comes With Entire “Gears” Collection For Free - Xbox Wire

never received the promo code. So far chatted with the good for nothing support twice and both times they asked me to post here. First time i posted here, did not hear anything back in 8 days. Posting again, someone is supposed to get back to me in 72 hours.
    Not sure what kind of racket this is...

The reference for the latest support chat is - [Mod Removed]

Below is the link for my first posting - Gears of War Ultimate Edition - 2015 Fall Offer

:)

ThreeAces, Oct 17, 2016
  2. Never got gears of war codes

i bought the GOW ultimate edition but never received the codes for the previous games to play on the backwards compatibility

UNHOLYcharger, Oct 17, 2016
  3. Have not received GOW Ultimate Edition codes

Hi,

I purchased the GOW Ultimate Edition and I just completed the campaign for GOW 1. I was unable to find GOW 2 or 3, and I never received any codes. Please send these codes. My gamer tag is iVORyFiReDRAg0N.

Thank you.

SixAardvark2482, Oct 17, 2016
  4. ThreeAces
    ThreeAces Guest

BTW, support actually wanted me to now go buy GOW 4 Ultimate Edition to get the codes I was supposed to get with GOW Ultimate 2015. What then, wait 10 more months and then buy GOW 5?

ThreeAces, Oct 17, 2016
  5. I'm in the same boat, seems about right except gears 4 has really killed my interest in this franchise

Kil4Collingwood, Oct 17, 2016
  6. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey there!

I sent you a message over >>Xbox Live<<.

Enjoy! GOW Ultimate - Promo Codes never received :)

Miss Bijoux, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: