GoW promo codes never received (Bought GoW ultimate months ago...)

Discus and support GoW promo codes never received (Bought GoW ultimate months ago...) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I've ordered Gear of War ultimate months ago in the Xbox Marketplace. Got the Xbox one game of course. but NEVER received the codes for the XB360 games... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Sjaak68, Jan 23, 2016.

1. Sjaak68
    Sjaak68 Guest

I've ordered Gear of War ultimate months ago in the Xbox Marketplace. Got the Xbox one game of course. but NEVER received the codes for the XB360 games GoW 1,2,3,4. When will I get them?

:)

Sjaak68, Jan 23, 2016
  2. Never got gears of war codes

i bought the GOW ultimate edition but never received the codes for the previous games to play on the backwards compatibility

UNHOLYcharger, Jan 24, 2016
  3. Gears Of war 4 Missing Codes

I Activated GOW 4 over a month ago and have received codes for GOW 1 & 2 on November 15. but have not received codes for GOW 3 & Redemption

DragonLord0601, Jan 24, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there! We've passed your information along to the proper teams. They will investigate your eligibility for this offer and, if you qualify, you will receive an Xbox Live message with further details. Thank you for posting! GoW promo codes never received (Bought GoW ultimate months ago...) :)

Mister Maka, Jan 26, 2016
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there! We've passed your information along to the proper teams. They will investigate your eligibility for this offer and, if you qualify, you will receive an Xbox Live message with further details. Thank you for posting! :)
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

GOW Ultimate - Promo Codes never received

Hey there!

I sent you a message over >>Xbox Live<<.

Enjoy! :)
  7. ThreeAces Win User

BTW, support actually wanted me to now go buy GOW 4 Ultimate Edition to get the codes I was supposed to get with GOW Ultimate 2015. What then, wait 10 more months and then buy GOW 5?
  8. Kil4Collingwood Win User

I'm in the same boat, seems about right except gears 4 has really killed my interest in this franchise
  9. friday13maggot Win User

Gears of War ultimate edition

I got my GOW ultimate edition 3 weeks ago installed and played the game and still haven't received my promotional codes for GOW1, GOW2, GOW3, and GOW: Judgement. Please help me with my gears nostalgia
Thema:

1. GoW promo codes never received (Bought GoW ultimate months ago...) - Similar Threads - GoW promo codes

2. Free GOW Downloads Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Free GOW Downloads Promo: I bought the XBOX One S GOW Package in December 2016 and played GOW4 for 2 days straight, so I could receive my free download codes for GOW 1-3 and Judgement Day. I actually saw 2 messages with...
  3. Gears of War 4 promo codes for older GOW games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4 promo codes for older GOW games: Hello, bought the Gears of War 4 before the promo ended digitally and installed and played it. I thought I was supposed to get codes for the older titles but never received them. Any help would be...
  4. Gears of War 4 promo codes for older GOW games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4 promo codes for older GOW games: Hello, bought the Gears of War 4 before the promo ended digitally and installed and played it. I thought I was supposed to get codes for the older titles but never received them. Any help would be...
  5. Gears of War 4 promo offer of GoW 1, 2, 3 and Judgement Day Xbox 360 compatible not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4 promo offer of GoW 1, 2, 3 and Judgement Day Xbox 360 compatible not received: Hi, as per topic title I purchased and redeemed Gears of War 4 before the end of 2016 and according to the site where I bought the game, it should entitle me for a free download of Gears of War 1,...
  6. Gears of War 4 Bundle Promo - haven't received notification for free GoW collection download

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4 Bundle Promo - haven't received notification for free GoW collection download: I bought the Xbox One S GoW4 limited edition bundle online from the MS store which advertised free download of GoW collection was included. I have been told by customer support that I need to...
  7. Own gears of war ultimate edition during promo period but didn't recieve codes for GOW 1,2,3 ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Own gears of war ultimate edition during promo period but didn't recieve codes for GOW 1,2,3 ...: I own the gears of war ultimate edition during the promo period and played it. But in my account there was not Gears of War 1,2,3 or retribution as promised by the promotion. Kindly if possible...
  8. GOW Ultimate - Promo Codes never received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GOW Ultimate - Promo Codes never received: Bought the game last year with this promo - “Gears of War: Ultimate Edition” Comes With Entire “Gears” Collection For Free - Xbox Wire never received the promo code. So far chatted with the good...
  9. Gears of War Bundle Promo - No codes for GoW 1-3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Bundle Promo - No codes for GoW 1-3: GoW 1-3 are not showing on my account. I have contacted chat support who directed me here and adv a 24-48 hour turnaround for making GoW 1-3 downloadable for free, per product description. GoW 4...
  10. Cannot redeem GoW promo codes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem GoW promo codes: Hello, I got the GoW promo codes a while back and still haven't figured out on how to redeem two of them. I suspect the issue being due to the locale, so here's my setup: I'm using the Xbox one...