GOW Legacy Promoption Code Error

Discus and support GOW Legacy Promoption Code Error in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi Team, I purchased Gears of War 4 and received a set of the GOW legacy code but the GOW 2 code doesn't work. Can you please help? Thanks.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Ernest LC Hau, Nov 18, 2016.

1. GOW Legacy Promoption Code Error

Hi Team,

I purchased Gears of War 4 and received a set of the GOW legacy code but the GOW 2 code doesn't work. Can you please help?

Thanks.

:)

Ernest LC Hau, Nov 18, 2016
  2. Karepi
    Karepi Guest
    No GoW Legacy Codes with GoW:UE

Didn't get the GoW legacy codes with GoW:UE, did play it before the december date. help!

Karepi, Nov 19, 2016
  3. Hiyushi
    Hiyushi Guest
    I cannot activate my GOW 1, 2, 3, J on my xbox/microsoft account. please help!

Hello team!

I received 2 weeks ago along with my GOW 4 copy the legacy GOW codes for Xbox360.

One problem though: the codes do not work. Not on my console, not on my browser, not on my xbox live app.

Can you assist please?

Thank you!

Dragos

Hiyushi, Nov 19, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

What error message/code do you receive when you try redeeming the code?

Smwutches, Nov 19, 2016
  5. It says the code has already been redeemed.

Ernest LC Hau, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Smwutches Win User

7. Ernest LC Hau Win User

It says the code has already been redeemed.
  8. SOLIDSNAKE78687 Win User

gears of war and gears of war 3 redeem code not working

Just got myself a new copy of GOW 4 and got me some standard codes for GOW 1,2,3,Judgement. Codes not working for GOW 1 and 3. Says some region code error. GOW 2 and Judgement working. Please assist !!
  9. Mister Maka Win User

Lost codes GOW legacy

Hey there Xsiiide!

When you get a chance, please check your Xbox Live messages for communication. If you have any other Xbox support questions please let us know with a new thread.
  10. M Mustafa Ali Win User

Urgent Help Needed Please

Still no response after 3 months.

Kindly help as I am unable to redeem codes of GOWs which i got via message after playing GOW UE before 31 Dec 2015.

Thanking you in advance.

1. GOW 1 Error code

XBOS1005

c13239f0-dbb3-4e3a-a7b8-c503fee3fd7a

2016/04/25 - 14:47:04 UTC

2. GOW 2 Error code

XBOS1005

0bd70ed9-ff6b-4ff8-925f-89f3440d5aef

2016/04/25 - 14:52:47 UTC

3. GOW 3 Error code

XBOS1005

ad2c06df-3265-45d0-94b9-c55e9cb54de7

2016/04/25 - 14:55:05 UTC

4. GOW Judgement Error code

XBOS1005

0622c9c3-bacc-4197-99f5-005ebbdcbed7

2016/04/25 - 14:57:52 UTC
Thema:

1. GOW Legacy Promoption Code Error - Similar Threads - GOW Legacy Promoption

2. Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?: Hello! Just bought a new/unopened copy of Gears of war 4 ultimate edition which contains codes to be able to download Gears of war 1, 2, 3 (x360 versions). But before opening the game I want to...
  3. My XBOX One GoW 2tb is stuck on the “Preparing console…” screen and resets my XBOX at 50%.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX One GoW 2tb is stuck on the “Preparing console…” screen and resets my XBOX at 50%.: Using as normal and shut down to pick up my friend from work. I came back an hour later and turned the XBOX on to the green XBOX splash screen. It would reset my XBOX after a moment. I tried to do...
  4. can´t play GOW 5 2 player

in XBoX on Consoles
    can´t play GOW 5 2 player: Hi, i want to play Gears Of War 5 with my brother. When he starts as a guest session it appers an error message saying that if he joins it will disable online functions. So we can´t not play horda...
  5. Will they get GOW Special Edition X consoles back in stock?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will they get GOW Special Edition X consoles back in stock?: I really dig the GOW design and deal but unfortunately all retailers are sold out. Will they eventually have more in stock or is that the limit to the edition? Lol thanks in advance...
  6. ERROR WITH UPDATE (GOW 5)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR WITH UPDATE (GOW 5): I am unable to play GOW 5 as the recent update caused an error. I have tried all the posted solutions (hard reset, Uninstall, etc.). I have called the ISP provider who advised all is good. The...
  7. GoW 4 error code 0x00000193

in XBoX on Consoles
    GoW 4 error code 0x00000193: Happened to my brother last year, the consensus was it was account specific & there was a forum to post your GT and they'd fix it. Well, now i got it and i can't play horde or any online...
  8. Gow 3 playlists

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gow 3 playlists: Same issue,freezes when it gets to downloading playlists.Tried multiple solutions from here and others,problem persists.No issues on other games or connectivity. ece0eae0-5b55-4af3-8e5a-f9d3c77f64ec
  9. GOW 5 error code 0x8b108490

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GOW 5 error code 0x8b108490: Anyone have this error code 0x8b108490 and cannot start GO 5? microsoft site doesn't find nothing 6ac35ab7-5423-4412-bfd9-489f1b185186
  10. four bonus games issue GOW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    four bonus games issue GOW: Hi guys, Im having the following issue: "try that again something happened on our end waiting a bit might help" when trying to redeem 25 digit code for full game download gears of war collection....