GOW Elite controller going bad xbox says they won't replace or fix

Discus and support GOW Elite controller going bad xbox says they won't replace or fix in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Tech support told me it is only under 90 day warranty,so a $200 dollar controller breaks in 5 months and you won't fix it? Disappointed in microsoft... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Warrior Scholar, Mar 9, 2017.

1. GOW Elite controller going bad xbox says they won't replace or fix

Tech support told me it is only under 90 day warranty,so a $200 dollar controller breaks in 5 months and you won't fix it? Disappointed in microsoft products to say the least.

:)

Warrior Scholar, Mar 9, 2017
  2. Will you be buying an Xbox One S?

I have the GoW 4 2TB edition on preorder, along with a matching GoW Elite controller so I hope it's worth it. GOW Elite controller going bad xbox says they won't replace or fix :)

Dizzy Squirrel, Mar 9, 2017
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Xbox controller

Is it a standard controller or an Elite controller?

If it’s standard you’ll have to replace the controller unfortunately. If it’s an elite you can get it serviced or replaced if it’s still under warranty.

brandiesel1, Mar 9, 2017
  4. Eric_391 Win User

Xbox elite series 2 controller.

I bought 2 of these controllers and the LB button stopped working and there was stick drift. Sent it back and they replaced one. Just sent it and the second controller had the exact same problems. Microsoft will not replace the second. So they have $250
    and I have a useless Elite 2 controller. You would think for that money you would get more then a couple of months from it. They must know these are faulty and if there is a class action to be taken I'm in. These controllers are a rip. Go to Walmart and get
    a knock off, you won't feel as bad when you throw it away after a few months just like the Elite.
  5. brandiesel1 Win User

GoW 4 Elite controller replacement

I wouldn't send the cable. I'm sure they have a USB cable to check it.
  6. DigitalAssassin Win User

Anyone know what to do for a broken Elite controller?

7. Thy Death Win User

Xbox one elite controller rubber grips coming off

I had the same issue, unfortunately it was with the super limited Gears of War edition elite controller, so there was nothing they could do about it because I would have to send it in for the black standard version.

Only options you have is try to re glue them on, but it won't matter long as the rubber strenches and won't fit at all. Mine is a mess. Or, you can call customer support and they will make a ticket for you to send it in to get a replacement one, at least
    that's what my only option was.

But no way was I going to send in my limited GoW one just to have them throw it away. It's disappointing for sure.
  8. Thy Death Win User

ELITE CONTROLLER RUBBER GRIPS FALLING OFF

I had the same issue, unfortunately it was with the super limited Gears of War edition elite controller, so there was nothing they could do about it because I would have to send it in for the black standard version.

Only options you have is try to re glue them on, but it won't matter long as the rubber strenches and won't fit at all. Mine is a mess. Or, you can call customer support and they will make a ticket for you to send it in to get a replacement one, at least
    that's what my only option was.

But no way was I going to send in my limited GoW one just to have them throw it away. It's disappointing for sure.
Thema:

GOW Elite controller going bad xbox says they won't replace or fix

1. GOW Elite controller going bad xbox says they won't replace or fix - Similar Threads - GOW Elite controller

2. Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?: Hello! Just bought a new/unopened copy of Gears of war 4 ultimate edition which contains codes to be able to download Gears of war 1, 2, 3 (x360 versions). But before opening the game I want to...
  3. My XBOX One GoW 2tb is stuck on the “Preparing console…” screen and resets my XBOX at 50%.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My XBOX One GoW 2tb is stuck on the “Preparing console…” screen and resets my XBOX at 50%.: Using as normal and shut down to pick up my friend from work. I came back an hour later and turned the XBOX on to the green XBOX splash screen. It would reset my XBOX after a moment. I tried to do...
  4. can´t play GOW 5 2 player

in XBoX on Consoles
    can´t play GOW 5 2 player: Hi, i want to play Gears Of War 5 with my brother. When he starts as a guest session it appers an error message saying that if he joins it will disable online functions. So we can´t not play horda...
  5. Will they get GOW Special Edition X consoles back in stock?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will they get GOW Special Edition X consoles back in stock?: I really dig the GOW design and deal but unfortunately all retailers are sold out. Will they eventually have more in stock or is that the limit to the edition? Lol thanks in advance...
  6. ERROR WITH UPDATE (GOW 5)

in XBoX on Consoles
    ERROR WITH UPDATE (GOW 5): I am unable to play GOW 5 as the recent update caused an error. I have tried all the posted solutions (hard reset, Uninstall, etc.). I have called the ISP provider who advised all is good. The...
  7. GoW 4 error code 0x00000193

in XBoX on Consoles
    GoW 4 error code 0x00000193: Happened to my brother last year, the consensus was it was account specific & there was a forum to post your GT and they'd fix it. Well, now i got it and i can't play horde or any online...
  8. Gow 3 playlists

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gow 3 playlists: Same issue,freezes when it gets to downloading playlists.Tried multiple solutions from here and others,problem persists.No issues on other games or connectivity. ece0eae0-5b55-4af3-8e5a-f9d3c77f64ec
  9. GOW 5 error code 0x8b108490

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GOW 5 error code 0x8b108490: Anyone have this error code 0x8b108490 and cannot start GO 5? microsoft site doesn't find nothing 6ac35ab7-5423-4412-bfd9-489f1b185186
  10. four bonus games issue GOW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    four bonus games issue GOW: Hi guys, Im having the following issue: "try that again something happened on our end waiting a bit might help" when trying to redeem 25 digit code for full game download gears of war collection....