GoW Codes from GoW4 pre-sale

Discus and support GoW Codes from GoW4 pre-sale in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Received Gow 1,3, and Judgement, but not 2. 91c139bf-f392-42cd-afc1-e2cbc7d1da73 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RGC CrazedJoker, Oct 26, 2016.

1. GoW Codes from GoW4 pre-sale

Received Gow 1,3, and Judgement, but not 2.

:)

RGC CrazedJoker, Oct 26, 2016
  2. shadowsports
    shadowsports Guest
    Purchased Gears Of War 4 Pre-Sale Console- Have Not Received My Digital Codes For GoW 1, 2 and 3

Greetings,

I am patiently waiting for the codes that were included with my GoW4 Pre-Sale purchase of Xbox one S GoW 4 2TB Edition.

Thank You

shadowsports, Oct 26, 2016
  3. DrTargaryan
    DrTargaryan Guest

I bought GoW4 during the pre-sale, so I received two messages, apparently, the first one with two codes, for GoW and GoW2 each one, and the second with the codes for GoW3 and GoW Judgement. However, codes from first message were both for GoW, and the ones
    from message two, were GoW3. I downloaded those two games, and now the other codes appear as already used.

Also, I got another message with a code for Operation Gears Pack, for GoW4, and appears like already used too!!!

DrTargaryan, Oct 26, 2016
  4. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Hey there!

I sent you a message over Xbox Live. Please check your inbox for further information!

Enjoy! GoW Codes from GoW4 pre-sale :)

Mister Beep, Oct 27, 2016
  5. ngocphi Win User

I have the same problem...

I bought GoW4 with Xbox One-S. I received two messages. First one have only code to GoQ1 and they dont work. The second one have codes To GoW3 and Gow Judgement. Code for GoW3 dont work.

I only can redeem code for GoW Judgement.

When i try to redeeme code for GoW1, Gow2 and GoW3 i have message

XBOS-3012

10b5a56a-0392-4fa9-a37e-98d25327b2fc

2016/10/28 - 18:20:46 UTC

What to do???
    When making a post its best to make your own thread

Onto your problem if this doesn't work please make your own thread swamp

Does your account region match your actual region if not that would be why

As per the terms of use your account region must reflect your actual region

If you live in Japan or china or any non xbox live regions you cant redeem the codes as they are region locked

The other two arent

You must change it under my account and change my region on this website

Them change your locale on your console

Only your physical region will work
  6. SwampThing62 Win User

I have the same problem...

I bought GoW4 with Xbox One-S. I received two messages. First one have only code to GoQ1 and they dont work. The second one have codes To GoW3 and Gow Judgement. Code for GoW3 dont work.

I only can redeem code for GoW Judgement.

When i try to redeeme code for GoW1, Gow2 and GoW3 i have message

XBOS-3012

10b5a56a-0392-4fa9-a37e-98d25327b2fc

2016/10/28 - 18:20:46 UTC

What to do???
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Hey there!

I sent you a message over Xbox Live. Please check your inbox for further information!

Enjoy! :)
  8. MLange73 Win User

DrTargaryan, SwampThing62:

You may have to manually type the codes for Gears 2 and Gears Judgement as the "Redeem Now" buttons apparently both try to redeem the first code in the message.

If you're still having problems, you'll want to ask Xbox Support's prepaid code folks, they can check the validity of the codes and whether or not they have been used. They can be reached at
    https://support.xbox.com/contact-us#4:2:3 -- click on "Chat with Xbox Support"

Cheers
  9. XCleitonxEliteX Win User

perdi a mensagem do gear of war 4
Thema:

1. GoW Codes from GoW4 pre-sale - Similar Threads - GoW Codes GoW4

2. Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?: Hello! Just bought a new/unopened copy of Gears of war 4 ultimate edition which contains codes to be able to download Gears of war 1, 2, 3 (x360 versions). But before opening the game I want to...
  3. GoW 4 error code 0x00000193

in XBoX on Consoles
    GoW 4 error code 0x00000193: Happened to my brother last year, the consensus was it was account specific & there was a forum to post your GT and they'd fix it. Well, now i got it and i can't play horde or any online...
  4. GOW 5 error code 0x8b108490

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GOW 5 error code 0x8b108490: Anyone have this error code 0x8b108490 and cannot start GO 5? microsoft site doesn't find nothing 6ac35ab7-5423-4412-bfd9-489f1b185186
  5. Please resend GOW redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please resend GOW redeem code: I received GOW series redeem code after purchasing GOW4, I didn't know they have a shelf life, and they were gone before I can use them. please resend those codes to me, thanks a lot....
  6. Pre-ordered GOW4 on 28th Sep, haven't received any GOW Collection redeem code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-ordered GOW4 on 28th Sep, haven't received any GOW Collection redeem code.: I contacted MS service, they told me that there was region mismatch on my live account, and it has been correct now. But they couldn't give me the redeem code, and told me to post here. So, how...
  7. I pre-ordered GOW4 Ultimate Edition, but haven't received code of GOW Collection yet...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I pre-ordered GOW4 Ultimate Edition, but haven't received code of GOW Collection yet...: I pre-ordered GOW4 Ultimate Edition on Sep 28th, today is Nov 2nd, but I HAVEN'T RECEIVED CODE OF GOW COLLECTION YET !! IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG ? ec6be73d-b97a-4d2c-a577-0e384df85b5d
  8. gow4 ultimate edition, code gow 1 2 3 and judgement not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gow4 ultimate edition, code gow 1 2 3 and judgement not working: i have gow 4 UE with disc and code gow 1,2,3 and judgement, for download not working,why? i buy on amazon, last month, JANUARY 2018. HELP ME 5e5516ce-2bff-4669-abc5-b5f598f5e96f
  9. Help, Lost my GOW redeem code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help, Lost my GOW redeem code.: I bought GOW4 several months ago via live store, and I received a message that contains redeem code for GOW,GOW2,GOW3, and judgement about a month after purchase. I was in no rush to use those...
  10. 2 day trial code does not work for invited profile GoW?

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 day trial code does not work for invited profile GoW?: Long time not access Live Gears of War, just for memories I purchased 2 day trial code to remember the old days, I can join as single player, but when I tried to add my son as the second player...