GOW and GOW3 gift code error "you can't acquire this item in your currently selected language

Discus and support GOW and GOW3 gift code error "you can't acquire this item in your currently selected language in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i got this error message when trying to redeem the gift codes of GOW & GOW3 through console and android application "you can't acquire this item in... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by loai mhmd, Dec 7, 2016.

1. loai mhmd
    loai mhmd Guest

GOW and GOW3 gift code error "you can't acquire this item in your currently selected language

i got this error message when trying to redeem the gift codes of GOW & GOW3 through console and android application "you can't acquire this item in your currently selected language. change your language region in settings, or go to Microsoft.com//redeem"

when trying to redeem through Microsoft.com//redeem , i got error message " something went wrong

:)

loai mhmd, Dec 7, 2016
  2. loai mhmd
    loai mhmd Guest
    gift code redeem issue

i got this error when redeeming gears of war and gears of war3 gift codes 'you can't acquire this item in your currently selected language, change your language region in settings"

loai mhmd, Dec 7, 2016
  3. bmm.matty
    bmm.matty Guest
    How can I redeem my 4 bonus GOW collection from my Gears of War 4 copy?

I'm getting an error while trying to redeem my games. I successfully redeemed my code for Gears of War judgement. But, GOW 1,2 & 3 always fail. The error code says :

"Change your language region in Settings"

"You can't acquire this item in your currently selected language".

I've already changed my region to US. And my language to English [USA]. Still no luck. Can anyone help me out? Thanks a lot! GOW and GOW3 gift code error "you can't acquire this item in your currently selected language :)

bmm.matty, Dec 7, 2016
  4. Pavličič Win User

Wrong Language/region

Changing language/region to English USA did not help. The message was the same: "you can't acquire this item in your currently selected language".
  5. WPAK Win User

Can't acquire this item in your currently selected language

Hi there,

be sure that the language selected on your console is the 'required' language. Also keep in mind that purchasing content from outside your physical location or your account region can result in issues like this.

Since it's an 360 game it might be caused by a difference in your account region and the code region itself.

If changing the language on the console (Xbox One) doesn't help then I suggest contacting Xbox Support by Phone or Microsoft Support Chat to see if they can determine the actual cause for this issue and perhaps they have a solution too.

To contact Xbox SUpport use http://support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Dog McBeard Win User

you can't acquire this item in your currently selected language problem

Did you purchase your copy from the Microsoft store or a 3rd party site?
  7. humusdudexd222 Win User

ok guys i solved the problem i just created a new account and i redeemed the code there with no problems, thanks for the help!
  8. ngocphi Win User

Should be notrd for xbox one bc titles evrrything must match

Account location this hss to be changed on the xbox.com wensite thru account setings snd migrate my region not just on your console

Actual locstion

Console language must be one of the regions supported languages so if you are trying to grt english content in china thsts a no

Keep in mind you do have to live in a xbox live region to get bc titles
Thema:

1. GOW and GOW3 gift code error "you can't acquire this item in your currently selected language - Similar Threads - GOW GOW3 gift

2. Can not Redeem Giftcode (GOW + GOW2, GOW3 + GOW:Judgment) recieved from Xbox live system.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can not Redeem Giftcode (GOW + GOW2, GOW3 + GOW:Judgment) recieved from Xbox live system.: I bought a Nvidia GTX 1070, i recieved a code GOW4, i redeemed it success, then Xbox live system sent me these giftcode (GOW + GOW2, GOW3 + GOW:Judgment), i cant redeem them. When i redeem them...
  3. I received a code for GOW and GOW3 purchasing a new XBOX ONE S, but I can't redeem the codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I received a code for GOW and GOW3 purchasing a new XBOX ONE S, but I can't redeem the codes: I had purchased a XBOX ONE S 2TB GOW4 and there is 4 redeem codes inside. 2 of then I already redeem, but 2 of then are not allowed, seems that it's a region issue as I move to another country...
  4. Codes for GOW and GOW3 bought with game GOW4 dont work, GOW2 and GOW:J are ok...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Codes for GOW and GOW3 bought with game GOW4 dont work, GOW2 and GOW:J are ok...: I would like to ask for help, I bought game Gears of war 4 and got all Gears of war game as bonus bundle. I installed 2 of 4 games in the bundle, GOW2 and GOW:J, no problem. GOW1 and GOW3 dont...
  5. I recieved my GOW 1-3 and Judement day codes for buying GOW4. Bit GOW1 and GOW3 is can't ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I recieved my GOW 1-3 and Judement day codes for buying GOW4. Bit GOW1 and GOW3 is can't ...: GOW2 and Judement is ok. Redeemed. But Only GOW1 and GOW3 is can't redeem. Help..... cd665b1f-88d3-4e30-a8fa-7d9cbf2cd628
  6. Codes for GoW, GoW2, GoW3, GoWJ from promotion on GoW4 Ultimate edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Codes for GoW, GoW2, GoW3, GoWJ from promotion on GoW4 Ultimate edition: I purchased the Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition and have been waiting for almost 2 weeks to receive the codes for the previous titles listed in the title of this post. i have contacted microsoft...
  7. Unable to redeem GOW and GOW3 codes.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem GOW and GOW3 codes.: I got GOW4 ultimate edition on the 7th of October and have been able to redeem GOW2 and Judgement, however my GOW and GOW3 codes say there has been an issue when trying to redeem the code. I enter...
  8. Unable to redeem Gears of War Ultimate Edition codes for GoW 1 & GoW3.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Unable to redeem Gears of War Ultimate Edition codes for GoW 1 & GoW3.: Error codes listed below. Xbos-0x80150017 Gears of War 1 f7199ccd-3718-4d69-92a1-92a17f6de112 Gears of War 3 206ab9a5-785a-4ede-ba29-8bc82651bde6 b3ab251d-64f3-4b1c-9460-4675f5d94d34
  9. I can't redeem my GOW and GOW3 game codes which are included in GOW4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't redeem my GOW and GOW3 game codes which are included in GOW4: I can't redeem my GOW and GOW3 game codes which are included in GOW4, what can I do? It shows me the next eror: XBOS-3012 85b6f711-5b78-406b-a029-e94c0cac9ce5 2016/11/24 - 02:18:12 UTC...
  10. Got codes for GoW 1, GoW Judgement and GoW3. GoW 1 Key does not work and GOW2 code still ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got codes for GoW 1, GoW Judgement and GoW3. GoW 1 Key does not work and GOW2 code still ...: Hi, i received the codes for GOW1 GOW judgement and GOW3. So I am missing GOW 2 code and another problem ist the GOW1 key does not work. Someone knows a fix? 68d0a49c-2df5-4e75-8a1b-3b944358c70e