GoW 4 UE pre download question

Discus and support GoW 4 UE pre download question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought the GoW 4 UE yesterday and when it started to download I noticed that the game was only like 100 megabytes. Did anyone else notice this as... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xXILEDxASSASSIN, Sep 17, 2016.

1. GoW 4 UE pre download question

I bought the GoW 4 UE yesterday and when it started to download I noticed that the game was only like 100 megabytes. Did anyone else notice this as well either for the UE or regular? Will I have to wait till October 7th, when the people who bought the UE
    get to play early, to download the whole game?

:)

xXILEDxASSASSIN, Sep 17, 2016
  2. XBeLeC
    XBeLeC Guest
    gow4 ultimate edition, code gow 1 2 3 and judgement not working

i have gow 4 UE with disc and code gow 1,2,3 and judgement, for download not working,why?

i buy on amazon, last month, JANUARY 2018.

HELP ME

XBeLeC, Sep 17, 2016
  3. h3mpti
    h3mpti Guest
    GoW Ultimate Edition Codes for GoW 2 + 3

Hello,

I pre-ordered and bought the GoW Ultimate Edition last year because I wanted to play the first three Titles before GoW 4. I played GoW UE with a Friend before 31. December 2015 but neither of us received any codes for GoW 2 + 3.

Can someone help me with this issue?

Our GT: Xplosion2k + MandoschMUh

Thanks in advance.

h3mpti, Sep 17, 2016
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Hi

This is not unusual it is only a placeholder for the game and your console should have download the full game prior to release.

gds1972, Sep 17, 2016
  5. I've downloaded the regular version and it is around 100 megabytes,this will change nearer to the launch and you'll get to play earlier than the regular downloaders...lucky you. It should start downloading the day before and grant you access then at midnight.

LoneWolfHitman, Nov 2, 2018
  6. gds1972 Win User

Hi

This is not unusual it is only a placeholder for the game and your console should have download the full game prior to release.
  7. LoneWolfHitman Win User

I've downloaded the regular version and it is around 100 megabytes,this will change nearer to the launch and you'll get to play earlier than the regular downloaders...lucky you. It should start downloading the day before and grant you access then at midnight.
  8. FullHornet Win User

Gears Of War 4

The GOW UE servers are a ghost town. Guess everyone is playing the Gears 4 Beta.
  9. Ukn0wHoWwEdOiT Win User

gears of war 4 beta

What's going on xbox day one player on GOW UE AND NO *** CODE YET ???
  10. Mister Beep Win User

GoW UE

I have sent you an Xbox Live message with further information. Go ahead and check your
    Xbox Live inbox and enjoy!

Thanks for posting!
Thema:

1. GoW 4 UE pre download question - Similar Threads - GoW pre download

2. Purchased Gears Of War 4 Pre-Sale Console- Have Not Received My Digital Codes For GoW 1, 2 and ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Gears Of War 4 Pre-Sale Console- Have Not Received My Digital Codes For GoW 1, 2 and ...: Greetings, I am patiently waiting for the codes that were included with my GoW4 Pre-Sale purchase of Xbox one S GoW 4 2TB Edition. Thank You c2cfda1f-4e28-4f46-8cc2-ed30df258cf6
  3. GoW pre order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GoW pre order: I picked up my GoW console bundle on October 6 and still have not recieved my codes for GoW collection. I find it disgusting that those who bought a physical copy of the game recieved physical...
  4. Pre-ordered GOW4 on 28th Sep, haven't received any GOW Collection redeem code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-ordered GOW4 on 28th Sep, haven't received any GOW Collection redeem code.: I contacted MS service, they told me that there was region mismatch on my live account, and it has been correct now. But they couldn't give me the redeem code, and told me to post here. So, how...
  5. I pre-ordered GOW4 Ultimate Edition, but haven't received code of GOW Collection yet...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I pre-ordered GOW4 Ultimate Edition, but haven't received code of GOW Collection yet...: I pre-ordered GOW4 Ultimate Edition on Sep 28th, today is Nov 2nd, but I HAVEN'T RECEIVED CODE OF GOW COLLECTION YET !! IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG ? ec6be73d-b97a-4d2c-a577-0e384df85b5d
  6. GoW Codes from pre-ordered console xbox one s 2tb limited gears of war edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GoW Codes from pre-ordered console xbox one s 2tb limited gears of war edition: Hello, I've received two messages, apparently, the first one with two codes, for GoW and GoW2 each one, and the second with the codes for GoW3 and GoW Judgement. However, codes from first message...
  7. GoW Codes from GoW4 pre-sale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GoW Codes from GoW4 pre-sale: Received Gow 1,3, and Judgement, but not 2. 91c139bf-f392-42cd-afc1-e2cbc7d1da73
  8. GoW Codes from GoW4 pre-sale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GoW Codes from GoW4 pre-sale: I bought GoW4 during the pre-sale, so I received two messages, apparently, the first one with two codes, for GoW and GoW2 each one, and the second with the codes for GoW3 and GoW Judgement....
  9. Pre-Ordered GOW 4 Two Weeks Ago, have not received bonus code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-Ordered GOW 4 Two Weeks Ago, have not received bonus code: Hi, I pre-ordered GOW 4 on Oct 5 and have not received the "Gears of War Collection" pre-order bonus code yet for the backwards compatible GOW 1, 2, 3, Judgement titles. I called xbox support and...
  10. just received my new xbox one. Dissapointed that the pre-paid code for GoW doesnt work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    just received my new xbox one. Dissapointed that the pre-paid code for GoW doesnt work.: just received my new Xbox One with Gears of War 4 included. have tried 3 times to enter the code on the pre-paid voucher and the Xbox returns An unexpected error has occurred. Has anyone else...