GoW 4 Pre-Order Upgrade?

Discus and support GoW 4 Pre-Order Upgrade? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know exactly how to upgrade my pre-order from normal 79.99$ to the Ultimate Edition? I bought it on the Xbox Marketplace btw. ANy help... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ZephyrNyx, Oct 7, 2016.

1. ZephyrNyx
    ZephyrNyx Guest

GoW 4 Pre-Order Upgrade?

Does anyone know exactly how to upgrade my pre-order from normal 79.99$ to the Ultimate Edition? I bought it on the Xbox Marketplace btw. ANy help would be appreciated GoW 4 Pre-Order Upgrade? :)

:)

ZephyrNyx, Oct 7, 2016
  2. Gears Of War 4 Pre-Order doesnt give me my codes.

I bought Gears of War 4 in the pre-order (10/07) and I didn't received my GOW codes yet.

Thanks.

Purchase Order: [Mod Removed]

ArcanjoBrunoXD, Oct 7, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    gow 4 pre order

Codes for that offer have not been sent out yet. They should be sent closer to launch.

Smwutches, Oct 7, 2016
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

GoW 4 Pre-Order Upgrade?

If you would like to ask about upgrading your pre-order then you'll need to call phone support. They should be able to cancel your existing order so you can pre-order the Ultimate Edition. Please click the link below to get the number for your region.

support.xbox.com/contact-us

onyxishere, Oct 8, 2016
  5. onyxishere Win User

GoW 4 Pre-Order Upgrade?

If you would like to ask about upgrading your pre-order then you'll need to call phone support. They should be able to cancel your existing order so you can pre-order the Ultimate Edition. Please click the link below to get the number for your region.

support.xbox.com/contact-us
  6. Smwutches Win User

gow 4 pre order

Codes for that offer have not been sent out yet. They should be sent closer to launch.
  7. oOXactshooterOo Win User

not fixed!! still can't download gears of war 1、2、3 by random codes given by gears of war 4

Same Problem here, it says that all Pre-Orders of Gears of War 4 includes the entire series like GoW 1,2,3 and judgment.

... ive Pre-Orderer the Limited Console Xbox one s 2tb and no download option for the other games.

I Pre-Ordered the Console from Autria ...so there is no problem to get all Games.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

GoW pre order

Thanks for posting, Soldier! We've passed your information along to the appropriate teams, and we'll keep you posted when we have info we can share.
  9. SamLou-A65CB7D2-8A73 Win User

This is my Pre Orders List Whats yours?

My pre orders are:

GOW 3

Forza 4 GAME exclusive collectors edition

Assassins Creed Revelations collectors edition

Dance Central 2

Battlefield 3

I am undecided on whether to get PES 12 or Fifa 12 this year - probably give PES a go :)
Thema:

GoW 4 Pre-Order Upgrade?

1. GoW 4 Pre-Order Upgrade? - Similar Threads - GoW Pre Order

2. Purchased Gears Of War 4 Pre-Sale Console- Have Not Received My Digital Codes For GoW 1, 2 and ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Gears Of War 4 Pre-Sale Console- Have Not Received My Digital Codes For GoW 1, 2 and ...: Greetings, I am patiently waiting for the codes that were included with my GoW4 Pre-Sale purchase of Xbox one S GoW 4 2TB Edition. Thank You c2cfda1f-4e28-4f46-8cc2-ed30df258cf6
  3. GoW pre order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GoW pre order: I picked up my GoW console bundle on October 6 and still have not recieved my codes for GoW collection. I find it disgusting that those who bought a physical copy of the game recieved physical...
  4. Pre-ordered GOW4 on 28th Sep, haven't received any GOW Collection redeem code.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre-ordered GOW4 on 28th Sep, haven't received any GOW Collection redeem code.: I contacted MS service, they told me that there was region mismatch on my live account, and it has been correct now. But they couldn't give me the redeem code, and told me to post here. So, how...
  5. I pre-ordered GOW4 Ultimate Edition, but haven't received code of GOW Collection yet...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I pre-ordered GOW4 Ultimate Edition, but haven't received code of GOW Collection yet...: I pre-ordered GOW4 Ultimate Edition on Sep 28th, today is Nov 2nd, but I HAVEN'T RECEIVED CODE OF GOW COLLECTION YET !! IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG ? ec6be73d-b97a-4d2c-a577-0e384df85b5d
  6. GoW Codes from pre-ordered console xbox one s 2tb limited gears of war edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GoW Codes from pre-ordered console xbox one s 2tb limited gears of war edition: Hello, I've received two messages, apparently, the first one with two codes, for GoW and GoW2 each one, and the second with the codes for GoW3 and GoW Judgement. However, codes from first message...
  7. GoW Codes from GoW4 pre-sale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GoW Codes from GoW4 pre-sale: Received Gow 1,3, and Judgement, but not 2. 91c139bf-f392-42cd-afc1-e2cbc7d1da73
  8. GoW Codes from GoW4 pre-sale

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GoW Codes from GoW4 pre-sale: I bought GoW4 during the pre-sale, so I received two messages, apparently, the first one with two codes, for GoW and GoW2 each one, and the second with the codes for GoW3 and GoW Judgement....
  9. gow 4 pre order

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gow 4 pre order: havnt recieved the 360 gow games collection as stated on the promotion page please help. would have thought the games would have appeared in my download queue 72c348d4-05d8-4df8-b113-82f93bfd9b97
  10. GOW 4 Pre-order and info about Windows 10 multiplayer and Live Account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GOW 4 Pre-order and info about Windows 10 multiplayer and Live Account: Hello, I'm interested in pre-ordering Gears of War 4 for Windows 10. The question is simple: I don't have an XBox One, so if I want to play multiplayer on Windows 10, will I need to pay for an...