GOW 4 packs

Discus and support GOW 4 packs in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Do booster packs count towards live rewards??? Horde booster, starter airdrop, etc Since it is a Microsoft Game I thought they might, and since they... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by DkHobie, Oct 16, 2016.

1. DkHobie
    DkHobie Guest

GOW 4 packs

Do booster packs count towards live rewards??? Horde booster, starter airdrop, etc

Since it is a Microsoft Game I thought they might, and since they are not in game currency such as others publishers have.

:)

DkHobie, Oct 16, 2016
  2. Gameshared Account Didn't Get Packs From Gears of War 4: UE

My friend and I are gamesharing. We go back and forth to purchase games together. I have not had any issues with season pass or $100 versions of ingame content besides this one. I usually receive and they receive everything. My friend purchased the GoW 4:
    UE. Today was early access. I signed on, didn't get the 17 packs, bonus characters (old man marcus, anya etc), didn't get the Airdrop Pack ($19.99), Golden Lancers. I own GoW: UE so I should have atleast gotten the 17 packs from GoW 4: UE.

Help?

Shawn Caution, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Bebuk85
    Bebuk85 Guest
    GOW 4 PACKS CARMNE

Hello what happens is that I bought 3 packs of Carmine on Xbox One and I opened them on PC and I marked the 3 I opened the first and everything well marked the 2 but when opening the second no longer appeared that I had 1 bone that I was missing and only
    opened 2 and then battle to get the 2000 points and not me just.

Hola lo que sucede es que compre 3 packs de carmine en Xbox one y los abrí en pc y me marcaba los 3 abrí el primero y todo bien marcaba los 2 pero al abrir el segundo ya no aparecía que tenía 1 osea el que me faltaba y solo abrí 2 y pues batalle Para conseguír
    los 2000 puntos y no se me hace justo.

Gracias And Thanks...

Bebuk85, Oct 16, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

GOW 4 packs

No. They are still considered in-game consumables so they would only be eligible if there is a specific offer for them.

Smwutches, Oct 17, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

GOW 4 packs