GOW 360 collection codes deleted.

Discus and support GOW 360 collection codes deleted. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Profile got deleted off xbox and when I recovered it from online my msgs with codes for 360 collection and Forza Halo Warthog were gone(Idk if that's a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HELLFROST, Dec 29, 2016.

1. HELLFROST
    HELLFROST Guest

Profile got deleted off xbox and when I recovered it from online my msgs with codes for 360 collection and Forza Halo Warthog were gone(Idk if that's a dif department. Probably) . I already used all but one of the Game codes. Just need the code for GOW game
    one and the Forza3 Warthog code.

Already had Ulimate edition of GOW one so had just played that so hadn't used my code for game one yet. Planned to gift it to someone for Christmas along with my disc of game2 but got caught up playing GOW4 online and forgot to send code. Thanks for your
    help.

I have no idea how forums work so I hope I can find a reply to this. Have a reading disability n forums seem like a mass of chaos to me.

Gamertag: PSYPHER SPIIKE

:)

HELLFROST, Dec 29, 2016
  2. Xsiiide
    Xsiiide Guest
    Lost codes GOW legacy

I received the GOW collection codes via xbox message center (I purchased GOW ultimate edition in 2016), and recently I want redeem the codes, but the messages were deleted by the system (I didn't know about this feature) GOW 360 collection codes deleted. :( In xbox app the last message is
    from oct 2016.

Any solution?

Regards.

Xsiiide, Dec 29, 2016
  3. Xbox 360 Gears of War collection

I purchased the Gears of War LE Xbox One S. I have still not received my codes for GOW 1.2.3. Judgment XBox 360 collection codes. Please provide.

tsmalls3-[xboxvenue], Dec 29, 2016
  4. HELLFROST
    HELLFROST Guest

Nevermind. Found the msgs/codes were still on my MS account. Didn't know msgs could be accessed from MS account. N the code msgs are not on my Xbox app on my lapyop.

HELLFROST, Dec 29, 2016
  5. Wilfred Mac
    Wilfred Mac Guest
    Hi,

We are glad to know that you were able to find the game code that you are looking for. Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Regards.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 2, 2018
  6. HELLFROST Win User

Nevermind. Found the msgs/codes were still on my MS account. Didn't know msgs could be accessed from MS account. N the code msgs are not on my Xbox app on my lapyop.
  7. Wilfred Mac Win User

Hi,

We are glad to know that you were able to find the game code that you are looking for. Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Regards.
  8. ap980 Win User

missing codes from GOW 4 ultimate edition

airdrop code was located in the GOW website in the cards section. one down. still need to know about the backwards compatible collection from xbox 360 and the season pass
  9. Mister Mascot Win User

GOW4 GOW 360 COLLECTION CODES

Hey there SepticGobb,

To qualify for this promotion, you just need to purchase and/or redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox Live by December 31, 2016. The game tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of redemption/purchase of
    Gears of War 4. So the codes will appear, they just are being sent out in waves. If you're not seeing the codes after 30 days from when you first played, please create a new post and we'd be happy to take a closer look into this. You can find more information
    and details about the promotion on the store page HERE.
  10. Mister Beep Win User

GOW 360 Collection

Thanks for posting!

Keep in mind that Gears of War collection codes will continue to go out in waves. Please check out the Gears of War 4 store description for
    information on how these codes go out. This includes Gears of War 4 codes included in the Gears of War 4 Xbox One S bundle. Once that code is redeemed on your account, you should receive your games within 30 days.

To qualify, purchase and redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox Live by December 31 2016. Tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of redemption. Must be 17+. Xbox One, broadband internet (ISP fees apply)
    and Xbox Live membership required. Not available in all markets. See www.GearsofWar.com for the latest information.

If you do not receive codes one month after purchasing, please be sure to post a new thread letting us know! Thanks for your patience!
Thema:

1. GOW 360 collection codes deleted. - Similar Threads - GOW 360 collection

2. Please Resend GOW Codes for XBox 360 Games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please Resend GOW Codes for XBox 360 Games: Dear Xbox, I received a notification with codes for Gears of War Xbox 360 games included in the Gears of War 4 promotion but lost the notification before I was able to install the games. Can you...
  3. Purchaed GOW 4 but did not receive my 360 collection codes.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchaed GOW 4 but did not receive my 360 collection codes.: I bought Gears of War 4 around black Friday. There was a promotion going on where if you bought any Gears of War 4 game and redeemed the code by December 31 you also got the Gears of War Xbox 360...
  4. Lost GOW XBox 360 Codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost GOW XBox 360 Codes: I received a notification with codes for Gears of War Xbox 360 games included in the Gears of War 4 promotion but lost the notification before I was able to install the games. Can you please...
  5. Gears of War 1: Ultimate Edition - No GoW 1 or 3 Xbox 360 code received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 1: Ultimate Edition - No GoW 1 or 3 Xbox 360 code received: I just realised that I never received my codes for Gears of War 1 or Gears of War 3 through the promotion, only my Gears of War: Judgement and Gears of War 2 codes. I think I never received a...
  6. Gears of War 4 promo offer of GoW 1, 2, 3 and Judgement Day Xbox 360 compatible not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4 promo offer of GoW 1, 2, 3 and Judgement Day Xbox 360 compatible not received: Hi, as per topic title I purchased and redeemed Gears of War 4 before the end of 2016 and according to the site where I bought the game, it should entitle me for a free download of Gears of War 1,...
  7. Haven't received the code for the Xbox 360 gears of war collection with the purchase of GOW 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received the code for the Xbox 360 gears of war collection with the purchase of GOW 4: How do I get the Xbox 360 gears of war collection limited time offer with the purchase of Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition? For Christmas, I was given a 2TB Xbox One S Limited Edition Gears of...
  8. GOW 360 Collection

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GOW 360 Collection: I am still waiting on my GOW 360 Collection codes after purchasing an XBOX One S bundle with GOW4 on Black Friday. I have been told by support that it should have been received either via email...
  9. Bought GoW console, still no GoW 360 codes.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Bought GoW console, still no GoW 360 codes.: Purchased Gears of War console on Oct 12th. Redeemed GoW 4 Ultimate Edition code. It has now been over a month now and still haven't received Gears 360 collection. It looks like a lot of...
  10. When can I get the GOW 360 games pack for downloan after getting the Xbox One S 2TB Gears Of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When can I get the GOW 360 games pack for downloan after getting the Xbox One S 2TB Gears Of ...: Hi, I purchased the Xbox One S GOW 4 2 TB edition, and would like to confirm when I will be able to get the other GOW games in the series, as I read that they will be given free for all buyers who...