GOW 360 Collection backwards compatible game codes not received

Discus and support GOW 360 Collection backwards compatible game codes not received in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, I brought the GOW Ultimate Edition on launch day and I still haven't received the GOW Collection backwards compatible game codes. Please help... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Fixur, Dec 27, 2015.

1. Fixur
    Fixur Guest

Hi, I brought the GOW Ultimate Edition on launch day and I still haven't received the GOW Collection backwards compatible game codes. Please help

:)

Fixur, Dec 27, 2015
  2. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition - No GOW: Collection Code

Hello there. I haven't received my code for GOW: Collection code for the backwards compatible pack, which people have been getting from GOW: UE.

I've definitely played online between the required time frames.

My gamer tag is "".

Thanks in advance.

bleeding pepper, Dec 27, 2015
  3. Pre-Ordered GOW 4 Two Weeks Ago, have not received bonus code

Hi,

I pre-ordered GOW 4 on Oct 5 and have not received the "Gears of War Collection" pre-order bonus code yet for the backwards compatible GOW 1, 2, 3, Judgement titles. I called xbox support and they said to post here for a faster resolution.

CannedThunder28, Dec 27, 2015
  4. GOW 360 Collection backwards compatible game codes not received

Hi,

when you played the GOW:UE online you became your codes till january.

MS began sending codes to eligible users on 19th November and will continue with this through early January. If you have not received your codes yet be patient - all eligible users will receive their codes by early January!

This is a quote from the *Read First*-Post:

"Reminder: We are sending tokens on a regular basis through early January. That means that not all tokens have been sent out yet."

For other Questions look at the beginning at the FAQ:

forums.xbox.com/.../2076838.aspx

and in the "Read First"-Post:

forums.xbox.com/.../2081638.aspx

Christoph Engels, Dec 28, 2015
  5. ap980 Win User

missing codes from GOW 4 ultimate edition

airdrop code was located in the GOW website in the cards section. one down. still need to know about the backwards compatible collection from xbox 360 and the season pass
  6. Christoph Engels Win User

Hi,

when you played the GOW:UE online you became your codes till january.

MS began sending codes to eligible users on 19th November and will continue with this through early January. If you have not received your codes yet be patient - all eligible users will receive their codes by early January!

This is a quote from the *Read First*-Post:

"Reminder: We are sending tokens on a regular basis through early January. That means that not all tokens have been sent out yet."

For other Questions look at the beginning at the FAQ:

forums.xbox.com/.../2076838.aspx

and in the "Read First"-Post:

forums.xbox.com/.../2081638.aspx
  7. the caffinator Win User

Missing Gears Games from Backswards compatibility list.

8. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

What are your Xbox highlights of 2015?

Backwards Compatibility, Finally I've played GOW and am now playing GOW 2.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Gears of War All Fronts pack from 360 to One

All Fronts Collection add on for GOW 2 seems that it is still not yet included in the backward compatible list.

In this case, you might want to suggest and post your suggestion through
    https://xbox.uservoice.com/
Thema:

1. GOW 360 Collection backwards compatible game codes not received - Similar Threads - GOW 360 Collection

2. Please Resend GOW Codes for XBox 360 Games

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Please Resend GOW Codes for XBox 360 Games: Dear Xbox, I received a notification with codes for Gears of War Xbox 360 games included in the Gears of War 4 promotion but lost the notification before I was able to install the games. Can you...
  3. Purchaed GOW 4 but did not receive my 360 collection codes.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchaed GOW 4 but did not receive my 360 collection codes.: I bought Gears of War 4 around black Friday. There was a promotion going on where if you bought any Gears of War 4 game and redeemed the code by December 31 you also got the Gears of War Xbox 360...
  4. Lost GOW XBox 360 Codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost GOW XBox 360 Codes: I received a notification with codes for Gears of War Xbox 360 games included in the Gears of War 4 promotion but lost the notification before I was able to install the games. Can you please...
  5. Gears of War 1: Ultimate Edition - No GoW 1 or 3 Xbox 360 code received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 1: Ultimate Edition - No GoW 1 or 3 Xbox 360 code received: I just realised that I never received my codes for Gears of War 1 or Gears of War 3 through the promotion, only my Gears of War: Judgement and Gears of War 2 codes. I think I never received a...
  6. Gears of War 4 promo offer of GoW 1, 2, 3 and Judgement Day Xbox 360 compatible not received

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4 promo offer of GoW 1, 2, 3 and Judgement Day Xbox 360 compatible not received: Hi, as per topic title I purchased and redeemed Gears of War 4 before the end of 2016 and according to the site where I bought the game, it should entitle me for a free download of Gears of War 1,...
  7. Haven't received the code for the Xbox 360 gears of war collection with the purchase of GOW 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received the code for the Xbox 360 gears of war collection with the purchase of GOW 4: How do I get the Xbox 360 gears of war collection limited time offer with the purchase of Gears of War 4: Ultimate Edition? For Christmas, I was given a 2TB Xbox One S Limited Edition Gears of...
  8. GOW 360 Collection

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GOW 360 Collection: I am still waiting on my GOW 360 Collection codes after purchasing an XBOX One S bundle with GOW4 on Black Friday. I have been told by support that it should have been received either via email...
  9. GOW 360 collection codes deleted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GOW 360 collection codes deleted.: Profile got deleted off xbox and when I recovered it from online my msgs with codes for 360 collection and Forza Halo Warthog were gone(Idk if that's a dif department. Probably) . I already used...
  10. When can I get the GOW 360 games pack for downloan after getting the Xbox One S 2TB Gears Of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When can I get the GOW 360 games pack for downloan after getting the Xbox One S 2TB Gears Of ...: Hi, I purchased the Xbox One S GOW 4 2 TB edition, and would like to confirm when I will be able to get the other GOW games in the series, as I read that they will be given free for all buyers who...