Goth Vampirella Has A GWG Question...

Discus and support Goth Vampirella Has A GWG Question... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I works like PSN where if you have gold you can use it. But loss gold your out a luck. 52c134ee-62ba-4d6b-921c-315359c36544 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ZTROOPER16, Jun 5, 2014.

1. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest

I works like PSN where if you have gold you can use it. But loss gold your out a luck.

:)

ZTROOPER16, Jun 5, 2014
  2. In Case You Forgot, You Can Download Telltale's THE WALKING DEAD Now For Free...

Hello "Goth Vampirella" Goth Vampirella Has A GWG Question... :)

I've already beaten season 1 and season 2 on the Xbox 360 so I will be skipping this Goth Vampirella Has A GWG Question... :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Goth Vampirella" Goth Vampirella Has A GWG Question... :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jun 5, 2014
  3. Dead Or Alive 5 Gets Over Five Million Downloads So A Free Costume For Xbox One Coming!

Hello "Goth Vampirella" Goth Vampirella Has A GWG Question... :)

I was just giving you an example that I can do combos in fighting games LOL Goth Vampirella Has A GWG Question... :)

Have a nice day or afternoon or night "Goth Vampirella" Goth Vampirella Has A GWG Question... :)

Lei Fang DOAX3, Jun 5, 2014
  4. Goth Vampirella Has A GWG Question...

thanks everyone who tried to answer her question. Goth Vampirella Has A GWG Question... :p

* Reposted since this got lost at the bottom of page 2. Goth Vampirella Has A GWG Question... :p

Goth Vampirella, Jun 5, 2014
  5. Wow, I go to sleep after replying to this and come back to third person land!

Listed is confused how this came about.

Listed mia 510, Jun 5, 2014
  6. I actually talked to Xbox support via twitter about this earlier. You would regain access to anything you have previously downloaded before your subscription ran out once you renew your Xbox Live Gold.

Soaked1nBleach, Jun 5, 2014
  7. Sword Style
    Sword Style Guest
    [quote user="Goth Vampirella"]

Why should you be able to play the games if you're not gold? I'm pretty sure the 360 does it, but yeah... the One does have a way to go to catch up with the 360. Goth Vampirella Has A GWG Question... :p Now, as far as the "Just be grateful...blah blah blah" thing... I haven't seen anywhere in
    this thread where I complained about what was being offered. In fact, I said I'm not really interested in renting anything on my One. If I want a game, I buy it. Goth Vampirella Has A GWG Question... :)

[/quote]

I wasn't speaking specifically to you. Otherwise I would have quoted you. I was giving my general thoughts on the games with gold program. Also, I couldn't care less on what they do on the 360. In my opinion, you should lose access to games with gold on
    that platform as well. I've been paying for gold for a long time. So I'm glad to see that I'll be getting rewarded for something I would have done anyway.

Sword Style, Jun 5, 2014
  8. Goth Vampirella Has A GWG Question...

it works just like PSN+

you get 2 games a month free. You have to download them in that month.

You can play them for as long as you have XBLG

If your gold lapses, You lose access to all the free games you downloaded and won't be able to get the free ones in the months you don't have XBLG

When you renew you XBLG you get access back to all the games you downloaded for free

Upinya Slayin, Jun 5, 2014
  9. See, I think I know what I'm talking about. Goth Vampirella Has A GWG Question... ;)

Galactic Geek, Jun 5, 2014
  10. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest
    was glad to be a part of Goth's conversation...

xenomorph v1, Jun 5, 2014
  11. Digital thought he put a stop to the third person shenanigans.

Digital wish Cloud could have joined in too.

Digital is glad to have participated in Goths thread and is now retreating.

DigitalAssassin, Jun 5, 2014
  12. xenomorph v1
    xenomorph v1 Guest
    xenomor......

Stopped myself Goth Vampirella Has A GWG Question... :)

xenomorph v1, Jun 5, 2014
  13. Goth Vampirella Has A GWG Question...

is thinking of another question.

Goth Vampirella, Jun 5, 2014
  14. Endgamez
    Endgamez Guest
    appreciates Game with Gold and the ability to play games for free.

does not care if they're glorified rentals, because has not let his Gold lapse for the last seven years...so that won't be a problem.

would like to thank Microsoft for offering this service so promptly, considering all the games on XB1 are relatively new.

is happy.

Endgamez, Jun 6, 2014
  15. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    enjoys the comedic device employed in this thread. also hopes the admins don't put the kibosh on this thread. XBLG GwG is awesome... Max:TCB is a fun game... that reminds me... updating signature... Goth Vampirella Has A GWG Question... :)

xXCamhawkXx, Jun 6, 2014
Thema: