Got Xbox live rewards statement, it says please reach out to our support forum team.

Discus and support Got Xbox live rewards statement, it says please reach out to our support forum team. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi Support, I got an email from Xbox live rewards stating there is an issue with my account and to reach out to support.... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by kidmjr, May 10, 2018.

1. kidmjr
    kidmjr Guest

Got Xbox live rewards statement, it says please reach out to our support forum team.

Hi Support,

I got an email from Xbox live rewards stating there is an issue with my account and to reach out to support.

:)

kidmjr, May 10, 2018
  2. IiMiI
    IiMiI Guest
    Issue with Xbox rewards credit being deposited

Hi,

I got an email from Xbox Live Rewards saying "There seems to be an issue with your account please reach out to our Forum Support Team". Can you help please?

IiMiI, May 10, 2018
  3. SteveSully
    SteveSully Guest
    I got an email saying "There seems to be an issue with your account"

Hi, I got an email from Xbox Live Rewards saying "There seems to be an issue with your account please reach out to our Forum Support Team". Can you help please?

SteveSully, May 10, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello kidmjr,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your USA Rewards Account region and your Saudi Arabia Microsoft Account region. When you register into the Rewards program, we create a Rewards account based on your Microsoft Account region at the
    time of registration. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional
    currency, it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency.

However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft account to match your Xbox Live Rewards location.

XBLRewards8, May 11, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello kidmjr,

Your deposit is being prevented due to a mismatch between your USA Rewards Account region and your Saudi Arabia Microsoft Account region. When you register into the Rewards program, we create a Rewards account based on your Microsoft Account region at the
    time of registration. Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional
    currency, it cannot complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency.

However, this issue can be fixed by heading over to the Microsoft Commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com) to update your Microsoft account to match your Xbox Live Rewards location.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

My Xbox code isn’t in the country that I’m in

Hello NTuZzz,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues. We see that you are not a Xbox Live Rewards member, so this was not one of our offers, and we cannot assist. You may wish to reach out to the support team for the promotion you received this from.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Missing Reward Points

Hello PigStix,

There are no offers from our program (Xbox Live Rewards) that Reward the purchase of a Xbox One X console. If you are asking about a separate promotion, you should contact that team for assistance. For example, if this was a Microsoft Rewards offer, you
    should reach out to their support team via the Microsoft Rewards website. If this was a general sale or promotion, you should try reaching out on the Sales and Promotions forum.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Halo reach account help

Hello Lorcan39,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. You should try reaching out to that program's support team for assistance.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Destiny 2 Punch Card Not Detecting That I Purchased The Game Today?

Hello THE G00D GUYS,

This forum is for Xbox Live Rewards issues only. For issues with the Microsoft Rewards program, you would have to reach out to their support team via the Microsoft Rewards webpage.
Thema:

1. Got Xbox live rewards statement, it says please reach out to our support forum team. - Similar Threads - Got live rewards

2. I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for Xbox live until 4/3/2025?: Okay unbanned me and my account bed318cb-6b51-4394-9dad-deb95da3f12c
  3. I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got an second hand xbox 360 but the internet and xbox live dont work please help i...: Please help [img] e26eafb7-5c77-4439-82c7-628498dfa87d
  4. 360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 red. LIGHT. ON POWER BUTTON SO GOT USED 360 & can't connect to live,&6: 360 can't connect live I called. Xb. & My Internet provider ATT. NO HELP. ROUTER CANT CONNECT TO XBOX I TRIED WIRELESS SAME MESSAGE. XBOX TEST FAILURE. WHEN I TEST IT SAYS CONNECTED. THEN. IT...
  5. I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I got banned for no reason on my Xbox live via a chat with a random.: I responded to a random chat dm from someone (I assume from rocket league) today, and he proceeded to message back over 50 different messages, calling me multiple homophobic and sexist slurs, and...
  6. i redeemed my reward points for my 1 month xbox live card and never got the email with the ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i redeemed my reward points for my 1 month xbox live card and never got the email with the ...: last night i used allmy points to get a monthly xbox gold live card code and i got the confirmation code of me redeeming them but i havent recieved the email with my xbox live code its been a day...
  7. I never got February's Xbox live quest reward

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I never got February's Xbox live quest reward: I never got the reward for February's Xbox quest. I know I 100% did it too. Someone at Microsoft said I would receive it in math but I never did. 9d36cd10-ce70-40ee-8367-ea6c6145df32
  8. Got allmost 15.000 live reward points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got allmost 15.000 live reward points: i Got allmost 15.000 live reward points It says on the site if you have 5000 points I will get 4.05 euro added on my account Never got 1 payment this far Do i need to do something special to...
  9. i didnt got my xbox live reward its been a week 1390719673

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    i didnt got my xbox live reward its been a week 1390719673: i didnt got my 40 dollars gift card xbox msg me that i am eligible to get 40 dollar cuz i sign in xbx app btw 15 june to 30 june now its a week 1390719673 47dd9c97-52f3-469c-9776-59c67fac3bdd
  10. Never got my Xbox live quest reward.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Never got my Xbox live quest reward.: I got my Xbox gamepass quest reward for January but never got the Xbox live quest one. This is the second time this happened to me. November reward never came but was cleared up here with proof....