Got unbanned 50 hours ago and still can't talk to anyone

Discus and support Got unbanned 50 hours ago and still can't talk to anyone in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; what do I do? How do I fix this they said it could take up to 48 hours and its past that I can't talk or hear anyone. Is there a fix to this?... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by INEED 64 BLUNTZ, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Got unbanned 50 hours ago and still can't talk to anyone

what do I do? How do I fix this they said it could take up to 48 hours and its past that I can't talk or hear anyone. Is there a fix to this?

:)

INEED 64 BLUNTZ, Jun 22, 2017
  2. SuPrA420X
    SuPrA420X Guest
    Banned when I should not be banned

I got unbanned on whensday 21/6/17 and it is Sunday for me in Australia and I still can't talk or send messages and in my enforcement history it says everything is fine/ up to date idk why I can't talk to anyone please fix the problem

SuPrA420X, Jun 22, 2017
  3. KyDeLeon
    KyDeLeon Guest
    Can talk even when I got unbanned

i was banned 2 weeks ago and got unbanned yesterday but i still cannot talk can someone help me I don't know whats going on

KyDeLeon, Jun 22, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there -

For any information concerning Enforcement actions taken against your account, you'll want to head over to the
    Xbox Live Enforcement site. Do note that any communications sent to you from the Enforcement team is sent to
    your Microsoft Account email address and not your contact email so be sure to check both if they are different. We do not have any further information on their behalf nor are we able to assist or speculate further.

Thanks for understanding.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider Program troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, Jun 26, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: