Got this error message Error code: (0x8007048f ) when i tried to open the new minecraft...

Discus and support Got this error message Error code: (0x8007048f ) when i tried to open the new minecraft... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; it just immediately says error and even if i try to update it it says error ,idk what to do i got the game from the official website... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sora Yurri, Jul 8, 2023.

1. Sora Yurri
    Sora Yurri Guest

Got this error message Error code: (0x8007048f ) when i tried to open the new minecraft...

it just immediately says error and even if i try to update it it says error ,idk what to do

i got the game from the official website

:)

Sora Yurri, Jul 8, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Got this error message Error code: (0x8007048f ) when i tried to open the new minecraft launcher

Thanks for getting back, Sora.

May I know in what region are you in? And also would you mind clarifying if you're on Windows 10 or 11?
  3. Sora Yurri Win User

Got this error message Error code: (0x8007048f ) when i tried to open the new minecraft launcher

helloo

i did that and now i wont even get an install button for minecraft or xbox app :,)
  4. Belle B Win User

Please note that if the Minecraft launcher doesn't show up in your Microsoft store app, it may be due that your Windows is outdated which you've done. So since your game won't update as you've shown on your screenshot, you may need to install the Xbox app and ensure that they are synced together with the Microsoft store app, Sora.

Like you, I also own the game, the Minecraft launcher is free from the Microsoft store app, you can get it here: https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/minecra... or here: https://www.xbox.com/games/store/minecraft-laun... through the Microsoft store app as previously stated.

To be able to update any apps that you install on your PC, it may need to be done with the help of your Microsoft store app.

You may refer here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/44... from the game developer's support page.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Belle B Win User

Thanks, Sora.

Try reinstalling the Gaming Services app on your Windows 10 device:

Click the search icon on your taskbar and enter Windows PowerShell. From the result, right-click and Run as Administrator.

In the Administrator: Windows PowerShell screen, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

Install the app on that page, and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Restart your device, and try to install the game again.
  6. Sora Yurri Win User

Hello Belle

i did as you said but now when I open microsoft store and minecraft on the store it says "reinstall" and when i press reinstall it just doesnt get complete ,when its suppsoed to be comeplete it just says reinstall again
Thema:

1. Got this error message Error code: (0x8007048f ) when i tried to open the new minecraft... - Similar Threads - Got error message

2. I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab: I got the code and redeemed it, but instead of getting the rewards, I got an error tab and then the code expired. I thought maybe it still gave me something in game, but it didn't...
  3. I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a Xbox gift card and every time I try to pay for it to get V bucks it says error: Is there anyway you could help me I have these two gift cards one of $25 and one of $50 I use the first 25 want to turn it into Microsoft money it was a team gift card both of them are teen gift...
  4. after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away

in XBoX on Consoles
    after selecting "Clear local saved games" i got a DNS error that won't go away: i was having trouble downloading GTA V which i saw a lot of people do and someone said to clear local saved games in settings in which i did, i then booted up my xbox series X to find my...
  5. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  6. I first got an cracked acc when i login in it i have the error gelp us secure your acc but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I first got an cracked acc when i login in it i have the error gelp us secure your acc but...: It is My problem please support 69d8fc12-1fbf-469e-be28-994279c0ae7e
  7. I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...: The only thing i have found is the problem is for the 360 not the One. My profile is on my friends account and he will not give me the info i need to ask for Xbox for help, i would love to play my...
  8. Got this error in windows 11 on event viewer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Got this error in windows 11 on event viewer: This error : Faulting application name: faceitclient.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Faulting module name: unknown, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x00000000 Exception code:...
  9. I just updated xbox and I got an error 0x80073d25

in XBoX on Windows
    I just updated xbox and I got an error 0x80073d25: [img] Today is 11/29/2023 11:33pm I updated xbox application and I'm currently using pc and I have xbox pass here. Updating arrived at %100 and I got this pop-up (see attached = try the update...
  10. I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had the same issue, attempted to buy Alan Wake game but got error and was double charged...: I hope to receive a full refund for my game charges since I still haven’t received the game, I’m afraid to try and buy any more games in case same issue occurs, this is why Inprefer physical...