got taken away money

Discus and support got taken away money in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i bought 2 stacks of 4600 fifa points on fifa 19 and i only got the one stack and i just lost my money on the other and didn¨t get the fifa points. and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GeirBidtnes, Sep 19, 2018.

1. GeirBidtnes
    GeirBidtnes Guest

got taken away money

i bought 2 stacks of 4600 fifa points on fifa 19 and i only got the one stack and i just lost my money on the other and didn¨t get the fifa points. and when i check the order chase i can only see the one and when i check my bank account i lost money twice
    and only got the 1 out of 2 things i bought.

:)

GeirBidtnes, Sep 19, 2018
  2. My money has been taken away.

NEVERMIND- I finally connected with someone and they refunded me.

Though- I tried to speak with a ambassador and he or she was VERY rude...

Sentinel Saige, Sep 19, 2018
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Battlefield Hardline taken away (money refunded)

Unfortunately no. Once a promotion ends there is no way to get that sale price unless it goes on sale again.

Smwutches, Sep 19, 2018
  4. XBF Chris J
    XBF Chris J Guest

got taken away money

Hello there!

For assistance with missing in game currency, its recommended to
    Contact Developer support
    to create a ticket.

Xbox customer support does not have any influence on in game currency.

Hope this helps!

XBF Chris J, Sep 19, 2018
  5. XBF Chris J Win User

got taken away money

Hello there!

For assistance with missing in game currency, its recommended to
    Contact Developer support
    to create a ticket.

Xbox customer support does not have any influence on in game currency.

Hope this helps!
  6. BAD 2020 Win User

Players no longer paying full insurance when destroying personal vehicles?

The only money that has been taken away was mod money.
  7. Sentinel Saige Win User

My money has been taken away.

NEVERMIND- I finally connected with someone and they refunded me.

Though- I tried to speak with a ambassador and he or she was VERY rude...
  8. Smwutches Win User

Battlefield Hardline taken away (money refunded)

Unfortunately no. Once a promotion ends there is no way to get that sale price unless it goes on sale again.
  9. MisterFizzle Win User

My money has been taken away.

Hey RMS,

I'm sorry to hear you were having an issue with your purchase and the ambassador you spoke with was unhelpful.

I'm really glad you were able to get in touch with Phone Support and get things sorted out.
Thema:

got taken away money

1. got taken away money - Similar Threads - got taken away

2. Money got taken off my debit card I'm not too happy with y'all

in XBoX on Windows
    Money got taken off my debit card I'm not too happy with y'all: I'm not too happy with y'all right now money got taken off my damn debit card 5efe87c5-a583-4b35-802c-882442f4ee40
  3. My Minecraft account got taken away

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got taken away: I only gave a bot my Minecraft name and email then I only clicked the number it told me to click on the authenticator app then somehow it transferred the ownership of the account to another email....
  4. How can I get Minecraft back after it got taken away from me after factory reset in and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I get Minecraft back after it got taken away from me after factory reset in and it...: So, I really want to factory reset my Xbox One, but when I was about to a message came up on my screen stating "Resetting your console to its factory defaults erases all accounts, saved games,...
  5. my 360 got the rrod and i have it taken apart.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my 360 got the rrod and i have it taken apart.: i want to sell my xbox 360 that got the rrod for parts or if anyone with more experience could fix it for me. i have had the 360 for a while and my dad put it in a shed and i grabbed it out of the...
  6. My account got taken over by *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt....

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got taken over by *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt....: [img] This screenshot says account doesn't exist, but I had a gamertag connected to it and minecraft purchased. 6ae9430b-0be3-42b0-803b-708a24f8796f
  7. My profile picture got wrongly removed and a wrongful enforcement action taken upon my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My profile picture got wrongly removed and a wrongful enforcement action taken upon my...: So I'm minding my own business not saying anything messaging anyone or even socializing for that matter in one of my favorite games ESO (Elder Scrolls Online) Next thing I know is I get messaged...
  8. Got a name change, and changed my name. Money taken but my name has not been changed.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Got a name change, and changed my name. Money taken but my name has not been changed.: So my gamertag is , I bought a name change to change it to nce. Looking at my bank and order history my money has been taken, but my name hasn’t been changed. Even restarted my console and no...
  9. My Xbox Live capabilities got taken away

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Live capabilities got taken away: Excuse me, my account got taken or banned for some reason, and I don't know why. I didn't do anything illegal or wrong. If you could tell me what was going on and what I did wrong, that would be...
  10. Account got achievement score taken away 5 years ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got achievement score taken away 5 years ago: I am not sure when it was, but i lost all of the achievement points for the earlier games i played for xbox 360. so now i have no achievements for halo 3, castle crashers, call of duties, etc.....