Got system with parental control, don't know the code or answer for secret question...

Discus and support Got system with parental control, don't know the code or answer for secret question... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, I just got a used X360 from a friend but it has parental controls enabled, I can play games but I can't set up netflix and other video because of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jarol17, Nov 11, 2016.

1. jarol17
    jarol17 Guest

Got system with parental control, don't know the code or answer for secret question...

Hi, I just got a used X360 from a friend but it has parental controls enabled, I can play games but I can't set up netflix and other video because of it.

We don't know the password or the answer to the secret question, is there anyway to override it? I already tried some several button combination I found on many other forums but none worked, I tried contacting Xbox Support on twitter but it wasn't helpful
    at all, and when I tried calling that 4MYXBOX number I can't get through it because it says my system isn't registered and when I go and try to register it, it gives some error and says to try again later!

Can anyone help? I'd REALLY appreciate it.

:)

jarol17, Nov 11, 2016
  2. exebin
    exebin Guest
    Rating does not provide download game

I can't remember code in parental control and i can't remember secret answer to change code in parental control. Can You reset code or write secret answer, please.

exebin, Nov 11, 2016
  3. i need help turning off parental controls got a used one don,t know the pass code

i need help turning off parental controls got a used one don,t know the pass code or secret question please write back

Zeus All Mity36, Nov 11, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: