Got suspension on one account, now I can't sign in to Xbox live on my other accounts help!

Discus and support Got suspension on one account, now I can't sign in to Xbox live on my other accounts help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So about 5 day ago I got a 3 week suspension, but what I don't understand is that I can't sign in too Xbox live on my other accounts even if I create a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HEATCHAMPS03, Sep 15, 2017.

1. HEATCHAMPS03
    HEATCHAMPS03 Guest

Got suspension on one account, now I can't sign in to Xbox live on my other accounts help!

So about 5 day ago I got a 3 week suspension, but what I don't understand is that I can't sign in too Xbox live on my other accounts even if I create a new one. But the enforcement was just for my main account and the enforcement message only said this account
    so I'm confused and I want answers. Plz and thx

:)

HEATCHAMPS03, Sep 15, 2017
  2. Profile is working on seperate Xbox

So the error I got on my day one edition is the 0x8004883 message and can't sign onto my live account. So on my other Xbox one (in the same house, same connection) I retrieved my account and it's working no problem. Why is my other Xbox unable to sign
    my account in?

MortiFy-04CDCB0B-1D24-40C2-8FFE-ED10164FDFB2, Sep 15, 2017
  3. Meridius
    Meridius Guest
    Netflix and Amazon Prime, one account 2 xbox. Help

Hi all

I have two xbox one and want to be able to watch Netflix or amazon prim on one xbox and play games on the other at the same time, the problem is I can not run the apps without a xbox live account and I can not sign in as I am already signed in on the one I play games.

why can I not sign into the apps without a xbox live account as this is annoying and I just can not get this to work

any help thanks

Meridius, Sep 15, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Sounds like a console privilege suspension.

Using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is a violation of the code of conduct.

Console privilege suspensions are issued to prevent people from doing this.

No account on that console will be able to sign into xbox live until the suspension on your main account is finished.

All you can do is file for a case review on your suspended account on the enforcement site here if eligible.

Daft Badger, Sep 15, 2017
  5. Daft Badger Win User

Sounds like a console privilege suspension.

Using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is a violation of the code of conduct.

Console privilege suspensions are issued to prevent people from doing this.

No account on that console will be able to sign into xbox live until the suspension on your main account is finished.

All you can do is file for a case review on your suspended account on the enforcement site here if eligible.
  6. Mutley0212 Win User

Lost some of my gamerscore

this is what I've got but don't know if anythin has been done :- This account engaged in unauthorized account modification or tampering. This activity may include the modification of an account's avatar, Xbox Live tenure, game data, Gamerscore, or other
    account data through the use of unauthorized software, or providing this account to someone with such software. Temporary suspension impact: On Xbox 360, this account cannot sign in to Xbox Live for the duration of the suspension. On Xbox One and Xbox on Windows,
    this account cannot play online multiplayer, use communications features, or make purchases for the duration of the suspension. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's
    Xbox Live privileges. but my account is working properly now even tough ive never done anyof what this says can anyone help
  7. JustMCFLY33 Win User

Xbox 360 game's gamer score missing?

I just looked at what you recommended and the results are below. I am confused as to why would I got a suspension for my xbox 360, I haven't logged on to my xbox 360 in around a year and a half well before the suspension. I also have never had a
    time when I was suspended from playing online on my xbox one. Never mind the fact that I am told modifying server side things is impossible unless I hack the servers and I do not have the skill, want, nor time to do so.

Do you know how long the suspension would last/lasted?

User Account Tampering 7/15/2015 11:29:25 PM (UTC)

Enforcement Detail :- This account engaged in unauthorized account modification or tampering. This activity may include the modification of an account's avatar, Xbox Live tenure, game data, Gamerscore, or other account data through the use of unauthorized
    software, or providing this account to someone with such software. Temporary suspension impact: On Xbox 360, this account cannot sign in to Xbox Live for the duration of the suspension. On Xbox One and Xbox on Windows, this account cannot play online multiplayer,
    use communications features, or make purchases for the duration of the suspension. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges
  8. Daft Badger Win User

Enforcement Question

Using a secondary account to avoid a suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct.

If your friends account got suspended then in some cases a temporary console privilege suspension is issued which means no account on that console can sign in to xbox live.

Your account would work fine on other devices,just not that console until the suspension is over.
  9. MikeCarney Win User

Profile Protection Issues

Thanks for the idea, but weirdly, I can still sign in. This is what was sent to me in an email 'The issue stems from a suspension on your Microsoft Account.' But I can still sign into my Microsoft account, so where's the suspension come from, obviously other
    than than the not being able to sign into my Xbox Account after giving the Windows Live Password.
Thema:

1. Got suspension on one account, now I can't sign in to Xbox live on my other accounts help! - Similar Threads - Got suspension account

2. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  3. Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only person I've messaged is...: Got a message pop up with suspension but I've done nothing the only message I've sent is to a close friend I've not posted in in-game chat so I don't know what I have done to get this ban. No...
  4. Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did I got a suspension for saying "nice wall hacks"?: I saw a community post that Call of Duty made which shows characters that were highlighted blue and red. It looked like wall hacks and I decided to just make a small joke about it so I said "nice...
  5. I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got console banned about 77 days ago and idk what i did yes i got a few suspensions with...: I really wanna get unbanned I've done nothing wrong i think this console ban may be a mistake and i only want a response on how to fix this or remove this ban because my kids play on it and there...
  6. I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got a suspension for trying to defend my kids son from someone making sexual...: Joined a party with a guy making sexual advances so i told him to stop being a **** its disgusting and got com banned and suspended d37f7a69-1624-4440-8742-7fcff188428b
  7. I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I...: I got my account suspended and then checked a few days later and my suspension was up but I still couldn't text or do parties 8af35f6e-4716-4742-bbe8-5383268c84c8
  8. How do I overcome a suspension for chargebacks. His account got hacked, his PS5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I overcome a suspension for chargebacks. His account got hacked, his PS5.: My grandson account got hacked. His account is suspended for chargebacks. How do I over this. It was his PS5. What’s the website or number to clear this matter up. For PS5...
  9. I got a suspension after continued harassment after reporting someone else

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got a suspension after continued harassment after reporting someone else: I received harassing messages reported them sent one back defending myself from the defamation and threatening of both hack and physical harm and I get a suspension why is this this is now the...
  10. I got an Unfair account suspension that is way too long

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an Unfair account suspension that is way too long: 2 or 3 days ago I was playing forza with some random people and they were doing some unfair stuff so said something about it and left...seconds after I get a message from the leader saying that I...