got spammed by a salty guy then replied... went on ski trip came back to console ban LOL

Discus and support got spammed by a salty guy then replied... went on ski trip came back to console ban LOL in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; im console banned for a week for trash talking some guy who spammed me acting tough lolololololol r u mad xbox 4c6d0e89-3b5f-42f8-98f8-ae598f4aa34f Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ScantGlobe27767, Jul 7, 2017.

1. got spammed by a salty guy then replied... went on ski trip came back to console ban LOL

im console banned for a week for trash talking some guy who spammed me acting tough lolololololol r u mad xbox

:)

ScantGlobe27767, Jul 7, 2017
  2. Getting really annoyed

Ok so about 2 nights ago me and a guy on xbl got into an argument. He then proceeded to tell me he was going to kick me offline, I said he was full of it but he wasn't I really got disconnected. So I went to bed woke up the next day and connected fine
    after about 30 minutes I was disconnected so whatever I got off again went outside and did other stuff. So later that night I was back on playing with a few friends and got kicked off so I texted a friend I was playing with to see if the previous guy was online
    and indeed he was so I had my friend message him. After my friend did so the guy replied by saying he was still kicking me off. This is pissing me off and I wanna know how to fix it.

L3THAL TaCTiCZz, Jul 7, 2017
  3. 3 bans at once for 1 action?

First of all I want to apologize for my english, I'm from Hungary. 4 days earlier i was playing Dead By Daylight with my friend. We ran into 2 cheaters who were helping and farming themselves. This part doesn't really matter. What I did is I've sent a pretty
    salty message to one of them I don't want to tell what was in it, basically it was very salty and the enforcement team probably knows what was in that message. I didn't threat, didn't even ask for the cheaters adress or stuff like that. So i sent 3/4 messages
    to that guy and it was over. Later at that day i got a message from xbl enforcement message. I went to the official enforcement site and checked the punishment's details and the communication ban was like for 2 weeks. I was like alright I deserved that no
    matter what the other guy did. The other day i went online to play some games and then i got another xbl enforcement message. I thought the system bugged or something but I wanted to be sure whats going on. I went to the enforcement page again and there was
    another suspension also for 2 weeks for multiplayer. I was a bit dissapointed about this I was thinking why i got 2 different bans in 2 days. I was like okay let's play offline then because nothing I can do about the suspensions. Later at that day I logged
    into my other account and I've started to play gta story mode. After the game started 2 windows were popped up Because your past behaviour "You cant do this and can't do that". The same warning messages as at my banned account. I was really disappointed at
    this point and right after that happened I contacted a Microsoft support agent. I told him what happened, I asked him what kinda bug is this could be and after i gave him my xbox live ID he told me my console is suspended for 100days. 100 days ban for communication
    / 30 days for multiplayer. Alright I was salty I was mad at those cheaters I did send those salty messages I got the 2 different punishment right after that but then I get a third one? Not even for days or weeks. MONTHS! 3 different bans in 3 different time
    for 1 action for 1 short salty conversation. It was like i got a ban in every maybe 12 hours. I didnt even get any notification about the 3 months console ban. I had to look over whats going on. Is this really the right way. 3 different bans in 3 different
    time? I got messages about 2 but the last and the most inportant one. Is this normal? Dont get me wrong I do feel i deserved the 2 week suspension I'll take those but right after that 3 months entire console suspension? Without any notification? Can you guys
    look after it once again or do something about this whole situation?

worst Nasus EU, Jul 7, 2017
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

got spammed by a salty guy then replied... went on ski trip came back to console ban LOL

The enforcement team don't use the forums.

For info on any enforcement action you can look on the enforcement site
    here

If it's a account suspension you can file for a case review.If you console is banned then there's nothing you can do.

Daft Badger, Jul 8, 2017
  5. yeah they gave me a chat ban on one acc so i was like fair enough ill just remove that account but even after i removed it and signed in an account with a perfect record and factory reset it i still had comm ban on it

ScantGlobe27767, Jul 8, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    You might want to to read this part of the code of conduct:

CONSEQUENCES

A violation of the Microsoft Code of Conduct may be cause for these or other actions:

• Automatic assignment of a new Gamertag, if you create an inappropriate Gamertag.
    • Content deletion, if you create or use inappropriate Content.
    • Restrictions (e.g. communications, multiplayer, account access) on your use of Xbox Live services, if you abuse those services.
    • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you commit an egregious violation that includes, but is not limited to: hacking, modding, profile tampering, fraud, trading or stealing accounts or Gamertags, severe racial remarks, impersonating Xbox staff, displaying
      nudity, repeatedly creating inappropriate Gamertags or profile content, distributing URLs to phishing sites.
    • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you try to avoid suspension with alternate accounts and/or devices.
    • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you repeatedly commit violations.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  7. ScantGlobe27767 Win User

got spammed by a salty guy then replied... went on ski trip came back to console ban 😆 LOL

here

If it's a account suspension you can file for a case review.If you console is banned then there's nothing you can do.
    yeah they gave me a chat ban on one acc so i was like fair enough ill just remove that account but even after i removed it and signed in an account with a perfect record and factory reset it i still had comm ban on it
  8. Daft Badger Win User

got spammed by a salty guy then replied... went on ski trip came back to console ban 😆 LOL

You might want to to read this part of the code of conduct:

CONSEQUENCES

A violation of the Microsoft Code of Conduct may be cause for these or other actions:

• Automatic assignment of a new Gamertag, if you create an inappropriate Gamertag.
    • Content deletion, if you create or use inappropriate Content.
    • Restrictions (e.g. communications, multiplayer, account access) on your use of Xbox Live services, if you abuse those services.
    • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you commit an egregious violation that includes, but is not limited to: hacking, modding, profile tampering, fraud, trading or stealing accounts or Gamertags, severe racial remarks, impersonating Xbox staff, displaying
      nudity, repeatedly creating inappropriate Gamertags or profile content, distributing URLs to phishing sites.
    • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you try to avoid suspension with alternate accounts and/or devices.
    • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you repeatedly commit violations.
  9. Daft Badger Win User

here

10. sw33tl33f420 Win User

UPDATE STOPPED: cannot read update from disk(help)

thanX m8. actually fixed it on my own. went to work came back amd my 7 year got it to work. you guys hiring (lol) i will ask him tonight how he did it and spread the word.
  11. ParanoiaHades25 Win User

This is False Reporting and Account Abuse

I did but he was still Spamming after that report came in and I got Com Ban should that not take affect if he was still spamming I shouldn't be Com Ban if he Responds back after the message he reported me over that means I wouldn't be Com Banned

So in that Case that counted as Abuse of Player Reputation

Regardless of if he thought it was a threat or not that would of been Blocked since he Respond back in Spamming
Thema:

1. got spammed by a salty guy then replied... went on ski trip came back to console ban LOL - Similar Threads - got spammed salty

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  6. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  7. My friends spam reported me and I got console banned for it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My friends spam reported me and I got console banned for it: Hi, I got on today and was met with a message from Xbox Live saying I was console banned for about a week and a half, my friends had spam reported me and I feel like that's why I was banned, I...
  8. i got spam reported by some kids

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got spam reported by some kids: i need help getting my account back or im switching to ps4 this is the 3rd time ive been wrongfully accused by Microsoft some kids spam reported me because i won! now my device is banned...
  9. how can i get unbanned for some one who spanned it he got me mad i said **** off then he spam

in XBoX on Consoles
    how can i get unbanned for some one who spanned it he got me mad i said **** off then he spam: if u can help me before holloween that would be great 7a04212d-e133-4f28-9a10-5f1c38cd496e
  10. I got spam reported by my friends as i joke... Can it be lifted???

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got spam reported by my friends as i joke... Can it be lifted???: Yeah, so, all my friends just report each other as a joke but when i got banned i got quite annoyed (yes, banned twice once for a day and once for a week)... can it be lifted in any way by any...