Got screwed buying an Xbox used and looking for answers

Discus and support Got screwed buying an Xbox used and looking for answers in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Bought an Xbox Series X off Facebook Marketplace. Been trying to save up to get one and finally had the money. Powered it up to make sure it worked,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Yeager99, Jun 29, 2024 at 8:23 PM.

1. /u/Yeager99
    /u/Yeager99 Guest

Bought an Xbox Series X off Facebook Marketplace. Been trying to save up to get one and finally had the money. Powered it up to make sure it worked, paid him, and went home. When i got home and was trying to set it up and sign in, i find out that the Console itself is banned. I have no strikes, suspensions, or bans on my account. But now i have an expensive paperweight. Xbox customer service says that i need to talk to enforcement, but there is no way to contact enforcement. Can they send a patch (its connected to the internet) or can i send it to Xbox to get fixed? I did nothing wrong except being poor (one of the customer service agents basically said this to me during our conversation. And no, before someone says contact the seller, they deleted their account and blocked me so no way to get a refund or anything else. I just wanted to play fricken Starfield but now i am SOL, because i didn't know i needed to check for something before buying, like i said i checked to make sure it worked and powered up. Seriously Xbox, what kind of customer service is this, you can do something that you are unable to undo? been playing on xbox for years and needed a new one after my ex took my last one. but now i am screwed and there is no way to fix it????

submitted by /u/Yeager99
    [link] [comments]

2. CowboyTx1 Win User

This action cannot be performed at this time. Please try again later.

I just spent another HOUR on the telephone with level 1 support and next with level 2 support... and the answer is.... THERE IS NO SOLUTION EXCEPT TO SIT AND WAIT AND KEEP TRYING. This is obviously because Microsoft sees there is a problem but can't determine
    what the problem is.... so I guess I just got screwed for buying an xbox. ??
  3. CowboyTx1 Win User

Unable to purchase points, add credit card(s), OR add Paypal.

I just spent another HOUR on the telephone with level 1 support and next with level 2 support... and the answer is.... THERE IS NO SOLUTION EXCEPT TO SIT AND WAIT AND KEEP TRYING. This is obviously because Microsoft sees there is a problem but can't determine
    what the problem is.... so I guess I just got screwed for buying an xbox. ??
  4. MTCHSTNG95 Win User

Renewing Live Account AFter Gold Family Pack DIscontinued

Their answer is probably going to be that we are screwed and it will cost us double what it used to for the same content. I have 4 accounts and now we are looking at $240 too. It sux. When it's time for a new system we will be looking at PS4.
  5. TabooKinger Win User

Console Price Drop - Now $350

Best buy 349.00

Amazon 349.00

so you guys got screwed by gamestop
  6. Lord Dirt Win User

My Gears 3 Rank Reset?!!

LOL, getting mad will get you nothing. Epic did this with GoW 2 and promised to fix it with 3 and they didn't. You think they care? Look at how they screwed over the people with the Season Pass already. Look at how they screwed over the people with the Beta
    "Exclusives", look at how they screwed over the people who got the golden guns in GoW 2, etc. Epic is known for *** their fans over. Hate to say it but deal with it like us others!
Thema:

1. Got screwed buying an Xbox used and looking for answers - Similar Threads - Got screwed buying

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  9. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  10. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...