Got reported for no reason from the chat saying because this dude called me this dude...

Discus and support Got reported for no reason from the chat saying because this dude called me this dude... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I hope you can help me with this and get me on reported 296ca367-7f5a-44c1-9fb7-e0badad2a9d9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Max Mayfield308, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Got reported for no reason from the chat saying because this dude called me this dude...

I hope you can help me with this and get me on reported

:)

Max Mayfield308, Feb 23, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Got reported for no reason from the chat saying because this dude called me this dude called me a retard first so I called him a [mod removed] and I'm not racist

Report them and block them.

If you were suspended, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review.
  3. Max Mayfield308 Win User

Got reported for no reason from the chat saying because this dude called me this dude called me a retard first so I called him a [mod removed] and I'm not racist

And this is my email you need send it to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
  4. lilreewarren Win User

Error 0x80a40021

I sencerly apologize for the message i sent and think that i deserved a warning because when i report somebody nothing happens but when they report me im banned this happen every time i play 2k because the dude was selling me on purpose calling it boosting for the other team and i got very aggressive but it would not every happen agin and i spent alot of money on my acc that i had sence i was a la dude so yea
  5. NeilSmith1984 Win User

Playing on a SDTV? Look here.

Ambassador chat has been crawling with people clearly scamming. They just want their money back even though they have HDTV's. They literally say it right there and then - "dude if I call Microsoft and say I've got an SDTV can I get my money back?". I just
    report each and every one of them. Disgusting.
  6. xXBaADMoFoXx777 Win User

Suspended for saying [mod removed]

I was reported for calling a dude the same thing he called me and i was reported and suspended and he wasnt. I was irritated after that.
Thema:

Got reported for no reason from the chat saying because this dude called me this dude...

1. Got reported for no reason from the chat saying because this dude called me this dude... - Similar Threads - Got reported reason

2. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  3. I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got false reported he was js seeing if it worked: Hi xbox I was d False reported the person who reported me said that they wanted to see if it worked so they reported me and you guys suspended me for 21 days I'm js asking for you guys to lower...
  4. So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So my account got suspended for someone reporting what I said which was, " can I get head...: I mean what the freak what's wrong about and as fare as I can tell it won't let me appeal it at least I can't find it. I did nothing wrong xbox come on. Someone explain please?...
  5. My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report, Is there away to...: My account got permanently suspended due to a false account hacked report. Ive had the account for 4 years almost 5 and for my account to just be stripped away it really hurts. Ive tried...
  6. How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get unbanned I got permanently banned for someone spam reporting me and they...: I got permanently banned for something I didn’t do this just isn’t fair and I deserve justice I had 4 cases on this account and nothing all denied I don’t have 1 clue why I got banned for 2 weeks...
  7. So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...: .Why can't Xbox enforcement decrease the time of days and only make it a few hours of suspension. I just want xbox people to fix the suspension time. Because I can't text or play online and that...
  8. I wonder can u unban my Xbox I did nothing I got reported then my acc got ban and my Xbox...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I wonder can u unban my Xbox I did nothing I got reported then my acc got ban and my Xbox...: My Xbox got ban can you help me unban it bc I dint do nothing to get ban please help me unban it 7249910c-3550-444d-9a88-86761f43d1bb
  9. I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I Need Help Someone Did a Unfair Xbox Report I Got a Strike: Ok, so what happened is I made a group post and people joined but there was this one kid that was being mean I told him to stop he did not so I got mad I kicked him from the party his friend...
  10. I got suspended from the Xbox network from players fuse reporting me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from the Xbox network from players fuse reporting me: I need help and it's been two different times some players fuse reporting for nothing and this isn't fair and I lost 10 years of gaming and all games everything and now I don't feel safe on Xbox...