Got permanent banned. Don't know why !! I haven't played for months!

Discus and support Got permanent banned. Don't know why !! I haven't played for months! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I got banned in May. Don't know why as I don't play "online" shooters or other online games. I play alone, and happy too. And hadn't played for 2... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by d a4, Jul 8, 2023.

1. d a4
    d a4 Guest

I got banned in May.

Don't know why as I don't play "online" shooters or other online games. I play alone, and happy too. And hadn't played for 2 months... Got Permanent ban, with no history of suspension or other. never in the last 40 years.

My wife got Permanent ban too this month... she only plays The Sims! and also hasn't played since 5 months!!

So what's the problem ?? Microsoft is canceling XBOX accounts for fun??

I lost around 1000$ of games&DLC !!

I Made an Appeal... but, 10 minutes later, received a generic email of **** that I cheated, modified game data, used bad language, etc... a beautiful generic listing!! They even tell me that they hope to see me again after my ban!! How can they see me again with a perm ban! Very funny!!!

Cannot talk to any one... no way to chat, phone, speak... Is AI took control of Microsoft/xbox? LOL

What to do?

:)

d a4, Jul 8, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: