Got new update preview - Cant join party with people without it.

Discus and support Got new update preview - Cant join party with people without it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; support.xbox.com/.../offline-system-update-diagnostic-tool follow these steps to remove the beta update, i hope this helps Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cHAAvezz, Mar 1, 2014.

1. RustyBulletO
    RustyBulletO Guest

RustyBulletO, Mar 3, 2014
  2. RustyBulletO
    RustyBulletO Guest
    @The Beacon, spoken to microsoft and they advised me update is to be released for the 11th of March, any earlier is just a bonus

RustyBulletO, Mar 3, 2014
  3. Chris Gelon
    Chris Gelon Guest
    Chris Gelon, Mar 3, 2014
  4. stankovich
    stankovich Guest

If it wasn't for Halo, I'd sell my day one xbox that you bent me over with. I stumped up the cash to get it early to be presented with a subpar console. You spent YEARS and YEARS perfecting the dashboard on the 360 and you got it so slick. How the hell have
    you reverted to what feels like some kind of stone age dashboard!? It's terrible, it really is. I'm done defending your stupid console. You're only keeping my business because I love halo and the PS4 has nothing that interests me right now. I'm sitting here
    unable to play games with any of my friends. To make things worse, I tried to play battlefield 4 and the sh*tting game won't let me play. So basically, I've tried two things tonight and neither of them work. So I'm about to switch it off as I can't actually
    do anything with it. I'm not happy at all and you don't give a crap.

stankovich, Mar 3, 2014
  5. Kinq D Money
    Kinq D Money Guest
    Invite xDKxSkyline to thw update beta.

Kinq D Money, Mar 3, 2014
  6. NoneTech_934
    NoneTech_934 Guest
    Some people get immediate access to the preview forums some don't get it at all. I just downloaded the access app last night at 11:34 p.m. Est registered then got the update at 12:40 am est and I can already access the forum? Wtf! I feel for you guys my
    other friend in the program still cannot access the forums and it's been a week now for him

NoneTech_934, Mar 3, 2014
  7. i signed up earlier in the week and still have had no "update"!?! It says my system is registered to receive them and to unregister to stop receiving them...but i haven't gotten any since the 26th. so far the system is NOT worth the struggle.

ghost tension, Mar 4, 2014
  8. Got new update preview - Cant join party with people without it.

Invite to the beta please and thanks!

Halftonhospital, Mar 4, 2014
  9. All I have to say is the new updates are nice but I'm heated that we need to be test dumbys for a system that cost 500 ... Had nothing but problems wit the networking so far that gets annoying when u wanna sit down an just play but can't... Goes to show
    why PlayStation has sold more ... Halo better be good ... That is all

YO WHO IS DAT, Mar 4, 2014
  10. Osiris Banks
    Osiris Banks Guest
    How do you invite people to the beta for the update??

Osiris Banks, Mar 4, 2014
  11. Osiris Banks
    Osiris Banks Guest
    Invite JuStWiNNbAby please thanks!!!!!

Osiris Banks, Mar 4, 2014
  12. xxTheAnonymous, Mar 30, 2014
  13. Got new update preview - Cant join party with people without it.

Does anybody have any idea when the official update will be released to the general public and we can actually USE parties again???

CrashGold9364, Apr 7, 2014
  14. can someone invite me to the beta preview so I can test and report any issues other people have been having as of now there is nothing really wrong with my console if so thanks

danielyates12, Apr 7, 2014
  15. Chris Gelon
    Chris Gelon Guest
    @CrashGold9364

The March update that was released at the beginning of March fixed the party situation.

@sonydan2k12

Currently there is no way to be added to the beta. The Xbox team will notify people when it is possible again.

Chris Gelon, Apr 7, 2014
Thema: