Got new update preview - Cant join party with people without it.

Discus and support Got new update preview - Cant join party with people without it. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; You people need to chill really. This is a good update and I am glad I was chosen to experience it. It works much better and can't complain about the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by cHAAvezz, Mar 1, 2014.

1. cHAAvezz
    cHAAvezz Guest

You people need to chill really. This is a good update and I am glad I was chosen to experience it. It works much better and can't complain about the Chat system. I would Like to see us be able to send voice messages. And for us to notified when a friend
    gets on. This system is great and will only get better. Thanks Microsoft.

:)

cHAAvezz, Mar 1, 2014
  2. wingnutles
    wingnutles Guest
    Preview dashboard . Microphone disconnects party chat from headphones.

Just got the new preview dashboard . If im in a party with headset on people can hear me but I cant hear them . If I disconnect the mic only I can hear them but they cant hear me. hand controller is upto date with its updates .

wingnutles, Mar 1, 2014
  3. Realadge
    Realadge Guest
    How do you kick people in a party chat? And a few other questions.

Im trying to get used to this new Xbox One system and I cant see if you can kick people in the party. Can you? Anyway, Im also having some issues with the partys with going into party chat and it comes up "Cant join party chat, try again later" sometimes
    when I join my friends party.

How do you join session with your friends without an invite?

How do you change your Bio, Motto, etc?

Realadge, Mar 1, 2014
  4. UK ASTR0
    UK ASTR0 Guest

So how can I invite friends to the beta at:

You can invite your friends to the beta through this forum: forums.xbox.com/.../4593.aspx

If the link keeps saying this group cannot be found?????????????????????????????????????

UK ASTR0, Mar 1, 2014
  5. This was all in the rules of the beta, if your having issues with the beta, you need to post in the beta forums not here, Microsoft sent out press releases saying some features would not work at launch

ExtctnLvlEvnt, Mar 1, 2014
  6. JadePig
    JadePig Guest
    There are not beta forums!! that's the problem that's the only problem and you people that keep saying to go there are just annoying. These threads asking how wouldn't exist if the forums worked.

JadePig, Mar 1, 2014
  7. icycookee
    icycookee Guest
    hey i have been having same prob with the forums wanted to invite a friend so i can actually play with a friend...

icycookee, Mar 1, 2014
  8. Got new update preview - Cant join party with people without it.

CANNOT SEE FORUMS. GROUP NOT FOUND.

razorbacks3129, Mar 1, 2014
  9. THE BETA FORUMS DO NOT EXIST. EVERYONE GETS THE MESSAGE "GROUP NOT FOUND"

razorbacks3129, Mar 1, 2014
  10. I really like the update. Shows xbox is listening and evolving. If you wanted to beta test then you know you have to give up some things in order to TEST. I have not had many problems with it. Everything seems on the up and up. Im sure future tweaks
    will come and I hope to test them also.

THE 13TH LIBRA, Mar 1, 2014
  11. the forums take a few days to show up for people if your new to the beta wait awhile

Master Sieder, Mar 1, 2014
  12. Ftown090
    Ftown090 Guest
    i understand that it said you wont be able to party chat with people not participating in the beta, but i also understand that it says you can invite friend to participate with you...WHICH IS A LIE SINCE THE FORUMS ARE BROKEN! THANKS A TON

Ftown090, Mar 2, 2014
  13. K1NGBL1NG1
    K1NGBL1NG1 Guest

All you people that keep saying 'Chill out! you all knew this would happen!' Need to actually read most of the comments. Its not the fact were unhappy about not being able to join partys with friends who dont have the Beta its the fact we cant access the
    forum also mentioned in the messageto be able to invite our friends!! #Have a good hard look at yourselves microsoft and spend the billions you have made and employ someone capable of sorting this out! NOW!!! please

K1NGBL1NG1, Mar 2, 2014
  14. AmericanLuk3
    AmericanLuk3 Guest
    When is the dashboard update being released for everybody that's not beta testing?

This is unacceptable Microsoft. If we can't party chat with non-beta testers, then atleast make sure the forum works so we can invite them to beta test.

AmericanLuk3, Mar 3, 2014
  15. Chris Gelon
    Chris Gelon Guest
    @AtmoicCheese7

The update is supposed to be live tomorrow, the 4th.

Chris Gelon, Mar 3, 2014
Thema: