Got My Money Refunded When I Put SO mUCh work into geting all those points

Discus and support Got My Money Refunded When I Put SO mUCh work into geting all those points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So i had left over money and i bought gta and then still had money but it got refunded for no good reason. ccae48f8-da03-4856-83aa-809173abb200 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Erecyy, Aug 25, 2018.

1. Erecyy
    Erecyy Guest

So i had left over money and i bought gta and then still had money but it got refunded for no good reason.

:)

Erecyy, Aug 25, 2018
  2. Scene It? Movie Night - Sci-Fi Movies Add-on

i am pretty sure i just got refunded my money becouse 800 points came outta nowhere

MASTERMAXX713, Aug 25, 2018
  3. SunridgeS
    SunridgeS Guest
    Account hacked

Some *** has bought a load of microsoft points from ZUNE or something, i've cancelled my card.

How do i go about making sure the money spent on the points gets refunded?

How have they even got into my account?

SunridgeS, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Keep in mind that any funds from promotions or the Rewards program has an expiration date. If they were from the Xbox Rewards program, they expire 1 year after deposit. If they were from the Microsoft Rewards program, they expire 90 days after redemption.

Smwutches, Aug 25, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

Keep in mind that any funds from promotions or the Rewards program has an expiration date. If they were from the Xbox Rewards program, they expire 1 year after deposit. If they were from the Microsoft Rewards program, they expire 90 days after redemption.
  6. Loud Fuzz Pedal Win User

Forza Horizon Disc Read error Games on Demand version

I contacted xbox support , I got a Microsoft points refund but not a refund for my actual money so im stuck with Microsoft points. I will be buying the limited edition on amazon for 44$.
  7. AI Savage Win User

why did i not get the money from shark card on xbox one s

all if that didn’t work either put the money on my account or refund me
  8. AlmasRetroChild Win User

Can't play online.

They refunded me 280,000 VC before already....which was what I had spent up to that point of the first files I had corrupt. When I got them refunded I continued tombuy more packs and spent a lot of money. Now MyTeam doesn't work at all for me. So last
    night I spent $40 on a new PF with no career history. That is all I will pay for from now on. I am looking for a complete refund in money directly deposited back to my bank account after almost 3 months of not being able to play. It says on the game case
    that servers will be shut down once 2K15 arrives....so that hardly gives me any time to enjoy what I spent money on.
  9. OGMUDDBONE15 Win User

I got a refund for a game and they sent me it and then took back the money right after

I got the refund and they took the money out right after, i was originally double charged on a game requested a refund they put the money back in my account and then took the money back from me
Thema:

1. Got My Money Refunded When I Put SO mUCh work into geting all those points - Similar Threads - Got Money Refunded

2. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  3. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  4. I refunded a game and never got my money back

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded a game and never got my money back: I refunded a game on November 24 it said that i should get my money back in a couple of days but I never got any money back? I been waiting for a whiles it’s already December 17 I should have got...
  5. i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...

in XBoX on Windows
    i canceled a pre order and it said i got refunded earlier today but never got my money back...: I canceled a pre order and it says i got refunded but i never got my money back 3f45b6f8-3651-4a48-b1f3-14e99f019650
  6. I refunded a item but never got my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded a item but never got my money back: I bought something on a game but never got my money when I refunded it cfbe046e-5772-4594-9b86-35938e6caa6e
  7. never got my money for a refunded game

in XBoX on Windows
    never got my money for a refunded game: I got a refund for a game it was processed the same day and it has been almost 2 weeks or about 8 business days since then but I never got my money back for the refund and I am unsure as to what...
  8. bought minecraft but got a refund but i got no money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    bought minecraft but got a refund but i got no money: i bought minecraft recently and enjoyed it. but when i closed the game and started it up again the next morning i needed to buy the game again. i didn't log off the account i was using. i...
  9. I asked for a refund, got it but the items I bought with the money that I refund were still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I asked for a refund, got it but the items I bought with the money that I refund were still...: I asked a refund on a in game currency but I already bought something with it, I got the money but the items were still there, what should I do? 6daa04d0-f883-4805-88a8-91cb70c80e71
  10. What do if I refund a game but never got my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What do if I refund a game but never got my money back: Hey I bought gta the trilogy the definite edition but send a request for a refund I received a email saying it was refund to my account but I never received the refund...