got my little girl an xbox 1 for xmas trying to get gamertag profile swapped over to xbox 1

Discus and support got my little girl an xbox 1 for xmas trying to get gamertag profile swapped over to xbox 1 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi guys I got my little girl an xbox 1 for xmas i'm trying to get her gamertag an profile changed over to xbox 1 but the email she has for her gamertag... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by joeym35, Dec 30, 2016.

1. joeym35
    joeym35 Guest

got my little girl an xbox 1 for xmas trying to get gamertag profile swapped over to xbox 1

hi guys I got my little girl an xbox 1 for xmas i'm trying to get her gamertag an profile changed over to xbox 1 but the email she has for her gamertag is different to her Microsoft account an she forgot the password so I can't get her subscription on to
    her new 1 any advice would be great

:)

joeym35, Dec 30, 2016
  2. MarkMoore793
    MarkMoore793 Guest
    Can you help? Pair of Xbox ones don't get on

Bizzare and running out of possibilities - From what you have said

1. It cant be the Xbox - you have swapped it

2. It cant be your line, XBox 1 gets great speed

3. Its not the cabling, you swapped those.

The only option seems to be your hub. Have you swapped ports?

For completeness are you able to provide wireless speeds for both xboxes when both XBoxes are connected wirelessly?

MarkMoore793, Dec 30, 2016
  3. renewal

my grandson has xbox live gold...got it for him xmas 2012... it is good thru 1/27/2014..but he got msg to renew and now he cant get on...

i cant find a # to call to find out why...thanks

TimothyAllen123, Dec 30, 2016
  4. Goatsnatcher Win User

Who's going to upgrade consoles?

I would of got the AW X1 if I could afford to do it, there is just so many game's coming out between now and Xmas. My daughter want's a laptop and My son is getting the SO white X1 for Xmas, then there is My two youngest girl's to sort out for Xmas......
    It's going to be an expensive year lol.
  5. CBRAINDOCTOR Win User

Battlefield 4 Drops out to homescreen

Im sick to death of calling xbox support! Im sick to death of trying to get the only 1 game I can afford to work! 7 days ive had this xbox one and I am playing the same football match over and over! All I asked for is a simple swap for another game! I have
    paid £450 like the rest just for my new xbox to gather dust! 9 years of xbox live!!!!!! Its costing you more to call me every single day! Just swap my god dam game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. DanielGabriel2 Win User

Gamertag transfer question

The problem is a lot of people run scripts from their computers to grab a gamertag that someone has free'd up. At the end of the day it's just a risk that someone will not have done a script on the gamertag you wish to use in question. The quickest thing
    I can suggest that has worked as I have done it myself as well.

Step 1.

buy a $10/£10 gift card and put it on the first account

buy a$10/£10 gift card and put it on the second account

We'll call the gamertag to get rid of as Gamertag 1, and the gamertag you want to swap Gamertag 1 with is called Gamertag 2

Step 3. Sign in to Gamertag 2 on the Xbox 360 console

Step 4. Press Guide Button > navigate to the Settings > Profile > Edit Profile > Gamertag

Step 5. Change Gamertag 2 to gamertag 3

Step 6. Quickly sign in to Gamertag 1 on the Xbox 360

Step 7. Press Guide Button > navigate to the Settings > Profile > Edit Profile > Gamertag

Step 8. Quickly change your gamertag from Gamertag 1 to Gamertag 2.

This is just an example obviously where as if it's Deno you want on the other account you would first change Deno, then on the new account change it to Deno. I do advise the quicker this process is done the better, thoroughly read these steps and ensure
    the gift cards have been successfully redeemed on both accounts prior to doing this.

Let me know how you get on!

Regards,

Daniel
  7. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

How to reduce xbox one latency? (ethernet cable?)

I get 54 mbps on my computer but my xbox only gets about 11 down a little over 1 up..gonna upgrade to the 90 m this week.
  8. DeBLAIN 02 Win User

Modern Warfare 3 Gameplay

Looks like they have got themselves another Xmas No.1
Thema:

1. got my little girl an xbox 1 for xmas trying to get gamertag profile swapped over to xbox 1 - Similar Threads - got little girl

2. how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100%: how do i claim my goal once i’ve got 100% a27c1dac-f1fe-4bc5-a2ad-4fab93ec46c1
  3. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  4. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  5. Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi, i recently got a xbox elite 2 series core controller and now the left joystick is...: I think a part in the left joystick might be damaged 53186acc-eb61-41c4-9da1-5f6732e77bf3
  6. My Microsoft account got locked

in XBoX on Windows
    My Microsoft account got locked: i have a microsoft account and it just locked me out So first of all i want to say that microsoft security system is terrible So it all started when i tried microsoft 365 family for a mounth ,...
  7. I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got

in XBoX Accessibility
    I need a refund on a Xbox series s I never got: I need a refund on a Xbox I never got 4cf1c754-9f95-40fb-951a-985fd29dbbae
  8. got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    got a chat from Xbox saying I have accumulated enough points to redeem a $5 Xbox gift card: got a chat from Xbox saying I have enough points to redeem $5 Xbox gift card but when I go to the website it says I have 0 points 22c1bc5a-e8da-4d71-a159-8aa7daee5b62
  9. I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got suspended for the second time how many days is that for?: Help me plz so I got suspended for the second time and I Wondering how many days is that 3791a1d9-b099-490e-b1eb-7e9e051d74ea
  10. my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft): [img] my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [img] e008e299-5c4a-4562-bd39-883e62c556ce