Got my first piece of exotic gear and...

Discus and support Got my first piece of exotic gear and... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It's for a class I'm not even using. If I hadn't have got the legendary pair of boots from a blue engram, I may vary well have killed that stupid... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x DogMeat x, Sep 18, 2014.

1. x DogMeat x
    x DogMeat x Guest

It's for a class I'm not even using.

If I hadn't have got the legendary pair of boots from a blue engram, I may vary well have killed that stupid cryptarch.

Anyone else with similar stories?

:)

x DogMeat x, Sep 18, 2014
  2. Exotic gear question

I've heard, and read online that you can only have 1 piece of exotic gear, and 1 exotic weapon equipped at a time. If that is true, what is the point in owning more than one piece of exotic armor? Exotic weapons I can understand, since you can switch them
    out during battle. But if you can only wear one piece of exotic armor at a time, why should I buy more from Xur, or hope for engrems for it? After all, I can only get the benefits from one piece. Any thoughts?

GodsPerfctIdiot, Sep 18, 2014
  3. Help

you need to do the crota raid and get raid gear that can be upgraged to lvl 32, you will either need 3 pieces of legendary raid gear or 1 piece of exotic gear and 2 pieces of legendary, either way will get you to lvl 32, if you need help with the crota
    raid hmu on the weekends or every night at midnight CST

PsychoticRaptor, Sep 18, 2014
  4. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest

put in in your vault for when you try out the other class

Lord Dirt, Sep 18, 2014
  5. Or if your not keen on starting another class and grinding to level 20 to wear just dismantle it. Dismantling legendary armor will give you ascendant shards and dismantling legendary guns will give you ascendant energies
    and in case you haven't noticed both of the components are extremely rare and hard to come by. Also you are not alone this has happened to me a few times but since I don't plan on making another class it works out well for me. The real pain in the butt is
    when you get Legendary engrams that turn in to rares and uncommons lol

BulletsAlwaysWn, Sep 18, 2014
  6. x DogMeat x
    x DogMeat x Guest
    I've already got a small supply of ascendent materials that I currently have no use for, so I'm in no hurry to get more. I'll just let it gather dust in the vault for the time being.

7. I'm at level 24 and have yet to get armor that is for another race. Which I find interesting, since some of you have. I'm certainly not complaining. lol

DocHolliday 7, Sep 18, 2014
  8. x DogMeat x
    x DogMeat x Guest

As far as I've noticed, the chance to get another class' gear only happens with legendary engrams. Which is lame because the chance of getting good gear is small enough. The chance of getting something you can actually use then and there is then cut into
    a third.

Oh well, back into the fray...

9. It's a common way that MMOs in general get you to keep playing as you now have a peice of gear that requires you to roll an alt and play to use.

Not a bad idea from Bungie's perspective.

MaddenMan-B65362C6-36F8-4446-88CA-F8B355EB589F, Sep 19, 2014
  10. I have two Hunter Exotics. I have the hands and chest......I play a Warlock.

xo ArchAngel ox, Sep 19, 2014
  11. I went to the Agent of Nine today at the tower and purchased the Exotic Chest Engram twice. One turned into an Exotic Chest piece for a Hunter and the other turned into an Exotic chest piece for a warlock......... that was a great use of 46 Mote of lights
    I'm Titan fml lol. Tho it's not a super big deal as I already had an two exotic helmets and a rocket launcher but the chest piece would have been nice.

BulletsAlwaysWn, Sep 19, 2014
  12. x DogMeat x
    x DogMeat x Guest
    A bunch of trolls, those two. Sitting up in their tower penthouse laughing their butts off.

x DogMeat x, Sep 20, 2014
  13. Glu10Free
    Glu10Free Guest

Bought the exotic engram from Xur this weekend and got an exotic chest piece for the Warlock class, I'm a Titan... Three out of the four legendary engrams that have actually turned into a legendary item were for other classes as well. Quite irritating but
    I put all the awesome gear in my vault for when I decide to make another class.

Glu10Free, Sep 20, 2014
  14. Trellentor
    Trellentor Guest
    I have an exotic ward on my warlock. Utterly useless but for its look. Only two legendary items i have are helm andchest for titan. My warlock looks tthreadbare.

Trellentor, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: