Got invited into preview program but still cant access the private forums

Discus and support Got invited into preview program but still cant access the private forums in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got invited two days ago and did the update last night and all is well with that. But when i try to access the private forums i get a group not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by keving458, Jun 18, 2015.

1. keving458
    keving458 Guest

I got invited two days ago and did the update last night and all is well with that. But when i try to access the private forums i get a group not found message. how long should it take to gain access to the forums?

:)

keving458, Jun 18, 2015
  2. IanSarria
    IanSarria Guest
    Xbox One Preview Token

Got invited to the program, message got deleted (buried) by other messages, now i cant redeem the token or access the "preview forums"

Chat support was not helpful, told me write on forums for help, but I can't access the preview Forum, Chat support verified my account and they said that I am already a member of the preview program.

Got invited to the preview program by friends again, no message so far.

IanSarria, Jun 18, 2015
  3. Mat6677
    Mat6677 Guest
    i belong to preview program but cant access private forums

i belong to preview program but cant access private forums

Mat6677, Jun 18, 2015
  4. Hordie
    Hordie Guest

Hi keving458

I would wait a couple more days to get everything up and running. I think it may be taking a bit longer with the large amount of people wanting to join after E3. Hopefully you're up and running very soon though, and have fun testing and giving feedback on
    the latest and greatest Got invited into preview program but still cant access the private forums :)

Hordie, Jun 18, 2015
  5. keving458
    keving458 Guest
    thanks. i did get the message and dashboard update fairly quick so i just figured the forum registration would follow suit. i will just be patient. either way loving the streaming feature. been wanting something like this since the steam streaming beta
    started

keving458, Jun 18, 2015
  6. Hey there keving458!

You should be all good to access the Preview Forum now. When you get a chance, go ahead and click on the link. Thanks in advance!

Mister Quimby, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Hordie Win User

Hi keving458

I would wait a couple more days to get everything up and running. I think it may be taking a bit longer with the large amount of people wanting to join after E3. Hopefully you're up and running very soon though, and have fun testing and giving feedback on
    the latest and greatest :)
  8. Mister Quimby Win User

Hey there keving458!

You should be all good to access the Preview Forum now. When you get a chance, go ahead and click on the link. Thanks in advance!
  9. keving458 Win User

thanks. i did get the message and dashboard update fairly quick so i just figured the forum registration would follow suit. i will just be patient. either way loving the streaming feature. been wanting something like this since the steam streaming beta
    started
  10. medium bloke Win User

Please HELP with Xbox Preview Program! :(

Hi there,

If you were invited then a support agent may need to verify this, and then allow you access to the private preview program forums so that you can ask there.

However, the Xbox One Preview Program is now pretty much full. This means that there is a low chance of being accepted. For this reason too, I'm not sure if support staff still give access to those forums unless you're already in the program. Remember that
    being invited doesn't guarantee acceptance.
  11. medium bloke Win User

Xbox One Preview Program

Hi,

If you didn't accept the invite then there's a chance you weren't added to the preview program list. Normally you could wait for a support agent to grant you access to the private preview forums, and then ask there to be re-invited. However, the preview
    program has now reached near capacity, and it is now highly unlikely that you will be able to join the preview program.

Thanks!
Thema:

1. Got invited into preview program but still cant access the private forums - Similar Threads - Got invited preview

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  9. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  10. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...