Got codes for GoW 1, GoW Judgement and GoW3. GoW 1 Key does not work and GOW2 code still ...

Discus and support Got codes for GoW 1, GoW Judgement and GoW3. GoW 1 Key does not work and GOW2 code still ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, i received the codes for GOW1 GOW judgement and GOW3. So I am missing GOW 2 code and another problem ist the GOW1 key does not work. Someone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vaey, Nov 14, 2016.

1. Vaey
    Vaey Guest

Got codes for GoW 1, GoW Judgement and GoW3. GoW 1 Key does not work and GOW2 code still ...

Hi,

i received the codes for GOW1 GOW judgement and GOW3.

So I am missing GOW 2 code and another problem ist the GOW1 key does not work.

Someone knows a fix?

:)

2. Vaey
    Vaey Guest
    Missing GOW2 key and GOW 1 key is not working

Hi,

I received the codes for GOW1, GOW judgement and GOW3.

So I am missing GOW 2 code and another problem ist the GOW1 key does not work.

Please help me

3. Whaa BOOM
    Whaa BOOM Guest
    Gears of War 4 additional game content codes not working

GOW 1 and GOW3 codes not working. GOW1 and GOW JUDGEMENT codes both work tho.

Whaa BOOM, Nov 14, 2016
  4. friday13maggot Win User

Gears of War ultimate edition

I got my GOW ultimate edition 3 weeks ago installed and played the game and still haven't received my promotional codes for GOW1, GOW2, GOW3, and GOW: Judgement. Please help me with my gears nostalgia
  5. SOLIDSNAKE78687 Win User

gears of war and gears of war 3 redeem code not working

Just got myself a new copy of GOW 4 and got me some standard codes for GOW 1,2,3,Judgement. Codes not working for GOW 1 and 3. Says some region code error. GOW 2 and Judgement working. Please assist !!
  6. John Dowding Win User

favorite game in each series

GOW1

GOW2

GOW3

GOW Judgement.

:)
  7. WeirdSolution50 Win User

Gears of War 3 on Xbox One (unknown error)

1. Yep

2. Yep, and other codes I received - for GoW2 and GoW Judgement were accepted properly
  8. SwampThing62 Win User

GoW Codes from GoW4 pre-sale

I have the same problem...

I bought GoW4 with Xbox One-S. I received two messages. First one have only code to GoQ1 and they dont work. The second one have codes To GoW3 and Gow Judgement. Code for GoW3 dont work.

I only can redeem code for GoW Judgement.

When i try to redeeme code for GoW1, Gow2 and GoW3 i have message

XBOS-3012

10b5a56a-0392-4fa9-a37e-98d25327b2fc

2016/10/28 - 18:20:46 UTC

What to do???
Thema:

1. Got codes for GoW 1, GoW Judgement and GoW3. GoW 1 Key does not work and GOW2 code still ... - Similar Threads - Got codes GoW

2. I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab

in XBoX on Windows
    I redeemed the perks code that was given to me through rewards, but got an error tab: I got the code and redeemed it, but instead of getting the rewards, I got an error tab and then the code expired. I thought maybe it still gave me something in game, but it didn't...
  3. Gift card code 3 got erased

in XBoX on Windows
    Gift card code 3 got erased: Purchased $15 Xbox giftcard and last three digits got erased while scratching 5024d1c9-e171-440e-a994-7ede62ae6628
  4. I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got a Realms Plus gift card and entered the code how do I get it to open realms on my...: I entered the code for my 6month Realms Plus Subscription and was guaranteed it would work with my Nintendo Switch but it will not open realms just keeps telling me to subscribe. Help!...
  5. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  6. I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I had to update my XboxOne about August 2021 and before it started i got an error code...: The only thing i have found is the problem is for the 360 not the One. My profile is on my friends account and he will not give me the info i need to ask for Xbox for help, i would love to play my...
  7. I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]

in XBoX on Windows
    I bought a xbox card and I got the code and it don't work. just call me [mod removed]: I bought a xbox card I got the code the code did'nt work. So I want my money back Iv been trying for 2 days to talk to a human. I will send the card back to you 8bbf67bb-9b03-40da-b9d5-31e0d5397cb9
  8. I redeemed a code for minecraft bedrock several years ago before you got both versions in a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a code for minecraft bedrock several years ago before you got both versions in a...: A little while back they made it so you can get java/bedrock free if you have the other version and i’m wondering if i can still get it for free ab2b62b4-8e40-4299-a177-378cbbf08c96
  9. I gifted my friend a pack of Fortnite but the gift code is damaged and Ii got it from...

in XBoX on Windows
    I gifted my friend a pack of Fortnite but the gift code is damaged and Ii got it from...: I got 5$ gift card and I gifted my friend fortnite pack when he gets the gift code it was damaged and you see it from my history billing and I purchased it from microsoft store in xbox console and...
  10. I got an xbox gift card and I'm not able to read the code can I get a new code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got an xbox gift card and I'm not able to read the code can I get a new code?: The numbers under the barcode are (mod removed) be2607d3-912d-4926-8be2-4cd00508c210