Got Booted from a Brazil Game AGAIN Just Like What Occurred on Jan. 10, 2017 - Please Help!

Discus and support Got Booted from a Brazil Game AGAIN Just Like What Occurred on Jan. 10, 2017 - Please Help! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The EXACT same thing that happened to me on January 10th, 2017, just happened AGAIN to me just now in Brazil AGAIN! I paid way too much money for the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TMMDC, Jan 14, 2017.

1. TMMDC
    TMMDC Guest

Got Booted from a Brazil Game AGAIN Just Like What Occurred on Jan. 10, 2017 - Please Help!

The EXACT same thing that happened to me on January 10th, 2017, just happened AGAIN to me just now in Brazil AGAIN! I paid way too much money for the auto-daubing and for 5 additional balls be called TWICE which cost me quite a bit of money. I would like
    my coins and tickets refunded PLEASE from this recent game and the one from January 10th, 2017. It's as if there is a problem with Brazil????

ANY help would be greatly appreciated - such as replacement coins and tickets...

Thanks,

:)

TMMDC, Jan 14, 2017
  2. TMMDC
    TMMDC Guest
    Would Like Coins & Tickets Reimbursed Please from Getting Booted out of Brazil for a 2nd Time Please

The EXACT same thing that happened to me on January 10th, 2017, just happened AGAIN to me just now in Brazil AGAIN! I paid way too much money for the auto-daubing and for 5 additional balls be called TWICE which cost me quite a bit of money. I would like
    my coins and tickets refunded PLEASE from this recent game and the one from January 10th, 2017. It's as if there is a problem with Brazil????

ANY help would be greatly appreciated - such as replacement coins and tickets...

Thanks,

TMMDC, Jan 14, 2017
  3. felferrari
    felferrari Guest
    Account Migration Problem - US To Brazil

Hello,

I successfully changed my account from Brazil to US on Jan 17th 2013, and now (more than 90 days after migration), I want to switch back to my original Xbox region (Brazil) and I'm not able to. Appear an generic error message(bellow) just after click on
    Accept button. I'd like to know the real problem that doesn't allow me to change my region back.

Can anyone help me?

"There’s a problem completing your move right now. Please check the
    Region Change Support Page
    to make sure it will work for you, and try again later. "

Thank you.

felferrari, Jan 14, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: