Got banned for (Trash Talking) wondering how long ban is?

Discus and support Got banned for (Trash Talking) wondering how long ban is? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Can someone help me out here? Just wondering how long im banned for? Thank you. GT: iBuproFen xo 0dfd0693-5843-4a1c-b0f2-0bae013f28e7 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cyan-D786B831-3C9B-4CF3-9BBC-90308BC05679, May 29, 2014.

1. Got banned for (Trash Talking) wondering how long ban is?

Can someone help me out here? Just wondering how long im banned for? Thank you. GT: iBuproFen xo

:)

Cyan-D786B831-3C9B-4CF3-9BBC-90308BC05679, May 29, 2014
  2. Got a second ban for no reason

I understand that I got banned for trash talking for a day originally and that I shouldn’t have been trash talking, however as soon as my first ban ended I got hit with a 7 day ban for no apparent reason I wasn’t even on my xbox. I would just like to know
    how to appeal the ban or why I got banned.

Many thanks

bleachyfresh69, May 29, 2014
  3. Claptrap
    Claptrap Guest
    A confirmed feature of the new Xbox... you might be surprised.

Alright, this is what I'm talking about!

Wait, I mean... this is disgusting! Such vile trash! Ban this sick filth!

Claptrap, May 29, 2014
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

You would have got an email sent to the email address linked to your account explaining the length of the ban.

You can also post here
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    & the enforcement team will tell you.

Daft Badger, May 29, 2014
  5. Daft Badger Win User

You would have got an email sent to the email address linked to your account explaining the length of the ban.

You can also post here
    forums.xbox.com/.../41.aspx
    & the enforcement team will tell you.
  6. Prohoxity Win User

Cant speak on live.

Hello, I got banned on xbox live but it's the second time, i'm wondering for how long my ban is going to take. I'm not able to talk and send/receive messages on xbox live. Greetings .
  7. SniperDragondead Win User

Need help to know if I’m in the wrong or not

We did but we were wondering if we got a com ban and or a ban in general how long would it last cause it would be my first offenses also how long said ban would be and or is there any way to plead our case
  8. TechedZombie34 Win User

STUPID SUSPENTION! HELP

BTW the way i got banned i was talking trash to a trash talket that was making fun of my friend. so THATS XBOX FOR YOU
  9. CAPTA1N LEWIS Win User

i received a bad rep to my profile in i think 2010 since then i stopped using my headset and dont send or receive messages xbox live sent me here to try and solve my issue , i would like to know to change my rep since what happened wasnt called for by the

Not this account got ban it my old account is permanent is banned about 3 years go and this my new one and it got ban for 4 days for trash talk then I realise what I doing wrong then I stop doing it
Thema:

1. Got banned for (Trash Talking) wondering how long ban is? - Similar Threads - Got banned Trash

2. Can someone explain why I got banned

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can someone explain why I got banned: I got banned for accidentally putting kill ur self I ment to put go heal ur self on fortnite c1e189d7-b701-43b9-a34b-040d05a8d3b1
  3. HELP!!! I got communications banned.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    HELP!!! I got communications banned.: So this guy named [mod removed] Communications banned me by tricking me into getting my account suspended I need info and I want u to avoid him. he wanted me to get him some more people intrested...
  4. Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Somebody help me figure out why I got banned?: I was just playing Fortnite with my friend and then suddenly I got a message saying I got a suspension and I did not do anything please help me explain why I got a suspension...
  5. How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How come I got banned and when I submitted an appeal I never got a response?: So on Saturday at 2 am I was playing zombies on MW3 when I went down and I went into game chat and asked other players to come revive me. I had a player who asked where I was and when I responded...
  6. My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox account got banned with error code 0x80a40020 and it has been banned for a while,...: My cons has been banned for a while, and I would like to know what happened and if it’ll be lifted because I really wanna play my Xbox and it has been banned for a while now don’t know when but...
  7. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  8. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  9. My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does...: My gamerpic got banned again when it doesn't violate the community standards if it does than why can my Microsoft account have the picture that I want my Xbox to *** Gaming and Xbox / Account and...
  10. I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was playing roblox i didnt stop killing them until i got banned: Im ungrateful to be banned -- -- -- From another post: I didnt stop killing players in roblox all in a sudden i could not join partys I should not of done that <Changed to a question>...