Got banned for no reason. Couldn't appeal against

Discus and support Got banned for no reason. Couldn't appeal against in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got banned for no reason a few days ago and now it has stuck parental controls on my Xbox. I cannot appeal against the case. Any ideas on how to fix... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GingerBuzz, Jun 7, 2016.

1. GingerBuzz
    GingerBuzz Guest

I got banned for no reason a few days ago and now it has stuck parental controls on my Xbox. I cannot appeal against the case.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

:)

GingerBuzz, Jun 7, 2016
  2. I got banned again for no reason

i was playing minecraft with my friend and it said I don't have permission to play on my world again for no reason

xXPOLARXICEXx 3, Jun 7, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    I got banned again for no reason

For information about your ban and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http;//enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Jun 7, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

You can ask for a case review if your enforcement's duration is greater than 24 hours in length, if your
    enforcement was issued in the last 12 months and if your enforcement doesn't regards a console ban.

If your age in your account is that of a child you can ask your parent to file a case review from the parental account correlated to yours.

For additional information about the Case Review process, please visit:

enforcement.xbox.com/.../HowTo

M3tal Daz3, Jun 7, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: