Got banded for no reason and I'm lived something better be fixed I shouldn't be band on my ...

Discus and support Got banded for no reason and I'm lived something better be fixed I shouldn't be band on my ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got banded for no reason I sit here on my TGK xXShadowXx account playing gta or monster hunter worlds and I didn't do anything wrong I want this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XxAssassinXx46, May 23, 2018.

1. Got banded for no reason and I'm lived something better be fixed I shouldn't be band on my ...

I got banded for no reason I sit here on my TGK xXShadowXx account playing gta or monster hunter worlds and I didn't do anything wrong I want this fixed ASAP please and suspension lifted I shouldn't be banded for playing games with friends of mine accosted
    state including my now ex

:)

XxAssassinXx46, May 23, 2018
  2. TFR Vengince
    TFR Vengince Guest
    Band

hello I got band for no reason at all I was out all day with my because of someone in my family past away and when I got home I sighed in and text a friend online it said I'm band and I received no messages from the enforcement and I am also Xbox band for
    know reason please lift my band I'm sorry for what I done to get band

TFR Vengince, May 23, 2018
  3. My Console Has Been Band For No Reason Need HELP Now!!!

My Console Got Banded when i went to dashboard for no reason some one help me?

x iTz Lewis x, May 23, 2018
  4. Got banded for no reason and I'm lived something better be fixed I shouldn't be band on my ...

The only way a suspension would be lifted sooner then what it was originally put in for would be by signing into the account that was suspended at enforcement.xbox.com and filing for a case review

The enforcement team is the only ones that handle suspensions and they do not monitor these forums nor do they monitor the chat rooms.

steeledwand7664, May 23, 2018
  5. steeledwand7664 Win User

Got banded for no reason and I'm lived something better be fixed I shouldn't be band on my account

The only way a suspension would be lifted sooner then what it was originally put in for would be by signing into the account that was suspended at enforcement.xbox.com and filing for a case review

The enforcement team is the only ones that handle suspensions and they do not monitor these forums nor do they monitor the chat rooms.
  6. II PETROU II Win User

My Xbox is BAND!

But my friend got band, and he got band?
  7. Mogwai Warrior Win User

BF4 Fixed at last?

The game is better, but I still get rubber banding even on TDM. This game is far from fixed. Rubber banding is just one of many, many problems with BF4.
  8. AstronoutFarmer Win User

Broken reputation system says "Avoid Me"

I shouldn't have to invest my time into something just to "fix" my reputation. That's like putting a band-aid on a broken system. I just want to be able to play the game that I paid good money for and my reputation shouldn't be governed by players from a
    competitive game. They block you just so they don't have to play against you again.
  9. Wired profile Win User

got consel band for no reason

The Console Banned forum is '16 My console is banned'. You will need to make a thread there in order to get some answers.
Thema:

Got banded for no reason and I'm lived something better be fixed I shouldn't be band on my ...

1. Got banded for no reason and I'm lived something better be fixed I shouldn't be band on my ... - Similar Threads - Got banded reason

2. i got communications band and i didnt do anything the person reported me for nothing

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got communications band and i didnt do anything the person reported me for nothing: I got communication band for no reason he fulse reported me How can i get unband b6b17b84-4185-4060-92ee-cddda9508a0b
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I got communication band for no reason

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I got communication band for no reason: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: I got communication band for no reason I got banned for no reason last night and I mean, 4 other friend was playing rainbow 6 siege and we were in...
  4. Band reports by players on the Xbox and they got my number and said i will be band

in XBoX on Consoles
    Band reports by players on the Xbox and they got my number and said i will be band: These people David and Jason Harris said i will ne band on the xbox one amd they onow people on the Xbox law Enforcement what should i do? eb9f1841-a176-4ddf-99f7-48b3329cd01b
  5. I Got band for reporting someone

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Got band for reporting someone: Hi my name is Joel i got band moments ago i was playing rainbow six siege on my own i played the first round the on my team some people left and two other player join the game the second round...
  6. just got band by a guy that scamed my pleas help his name is FaLcOn S1ck

in XBoX on Consoles
    just got band by a guy that scamed my pleas help his name is FaLcOn S1ck: I meet a guy on a game and we game shared but he scamed me and talkd trash on my account after **** he changed my gamer pic to a unapropriet fotos so I got a permanent ban my baned account is...
  7. Got banded for no reason and I'm lived something better be fixed I shouldn't be band on my ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got banded for no reason and I'm lived something better be fixed I shouldn't be band on my ...: I got banded for no reason I sit here on my TGK xXShadowXx account playing gta or monster hunter worlds and I didn't do anything wrong I want this fixed ASAP please and suspension lifted I...
  8. my friend got me band

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got me band: can i get unband for my account because my friend was playing gta5 and he had said some inmature words without telling me and he had said he killing him self but he was talking about the game....
  9. I got harassment band

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got harassment band: I have not been on my Xbox all summer yeah I'm harassment band and communication banned I would like to get unbanned because I have done nothing wrong and somehow I have been banned on all my...
  10. I got communication band for a week

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got communication band for a week: So i got communication band for a week for no reason and im pretty mad so i need the web site to contact the enforcement officers plz ee1767df-a08b-4f05-b89e-bd8a2400bab8