Got an email that say there is an issue with my account

Discus and support Got an email that say there is an issue with my account in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hi I got an email that say i have an issue with my account. Please assist. Thanks Adi 66bb6648-7992-43fb-8c34-27d52e2197ab Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Adi Sharf, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Adi Sharf
    Adi Sharf Guest

hi

I got an email that say i have an issue with my account.

Please assist.

Thanks

Adi

:)

Adi Sharf, Jun 22, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    There is an issue with my account - Email

Hello Birtch5,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.

XBLRewards8, Jun 22, 2018
  3. Birtch5
    Birtch5 Guest
    There is an issue with my account - Email

I received an email saying there was an issue with my account and was unable to make my final rewards deposit into my account.

Birtch5, Jun 22, 2018
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You will need to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.

Smwutches, Jun 23, 2018
  5. Smwutches Win User

You will need to post in the support section of this forum so they can check into it for you.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

I got an email saying there was an issue with my account

Hello Jonesey6590,

Your deposit was prevented due to a mismatch between your UK Rewards Account region and your US Microsoft Account region. When you register into the Rewards program, we create a Rewards account based on your Microsoft Account region at the time of registration.
    Since your Rewards Account is a separate entity from your Microsoft Account, migrating your Microsoft Account region will not also change your Rewards Account region. Therefore, when your Rewards Account attempts a deposit in one regional currency, it cannot
    complete when your Microsoft Account is of a differing currency.

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Got an Email saying there's a problem with my account

Hello Dark Vykthor,

8. XBLRewards8 Win User

I got an email saying "There seems to be an issue with your account"

Hello SteveSully,

9. BBoyz101YT Win User

Not able to access account

I entered the email the *Ratter* used to remove my access from the account. As i got an email saying that the email was added just before mine was removed and I entered that in to the recover my account proccess and it says its not connected to a microsoft account..
Thema:

1. Got an email that say there is an issue with my account - Similar Threads - Got email issue

2. I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed

in XBoX on Windows
    I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed: i got scammed and i cant log into my minecraft account anymore and cant do anything about it because i dont have access anymore. My minecraft account name is AppleBG....
  3. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  4. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  5. I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...: I got this email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated my refund request providing a reference number and everything. I compared the email that I received this morning to a previous...
  6. Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox Account got permanently banned cause email was hacked.: My Xbox account suddenly got permanently banned. And there was no telling the reason and no reason why the ban was banned. Most of the information I looked at would inform the user why they were...
  7. I got an email from from xbox safety notification

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email from from xbox safety notification: i was just a bit confused what is the purpose of this email, “The Xbox Safety team has found that recent behavior by the Xbox profile based on your email address violated one or more terms of the...
  8. I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...: Plz help!! I don't know if it is a scam and I don't want my Xbox to be broken 7d19635e-531a-48b7-ae6b-461bfc362b74
  9. My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons Xbox got toasted by my 2 year old and neither him or i can remember his email to...: What are my options to recover an email to an account ? My son and myself can’t remember the password to his account and I’ve got too much money tied up I. His account to start over...
  10. My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My friend got his microsoft account stolen, both email and password changed, is it still...: ^tittle, also we have wrote to minecraft support, but they said that because of the migration thing, u gotta write to microsoft, but they dont really have a letter box i could find soooo yea. plz...