Got an email saying unable to make final rewards deposit.

Discus and support Got an email saying unable to make final rewards deposit. in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Message follows: We were unable to make your final Rewards deposit. Any pending Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems in your account will be... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by BowlerFan, Jun 23, 2018.

1. BowlerFan
    BowlerFan Guest

Message follows:

[table][tr][td]We were unable to make your final Rewards deposit. Any pending Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems in your account will be converted into Microsoft Rewards points in late June, where you can redeem them for items in the Microsoft Rewards catalog.[/td][/tr][/table]

What next?

:)

BowlerFan, Jun 23, 2018
  2. Birtch5
    Birtch5 Guest
    There is an issue with my account - Email

I received an email saying there was an issue with my account and was unable to make my final rewards deposit into my account.

Birtch5, Jun 23, 2018
  3. CrazyHopz31
    CrazyHopz31 Guest
    Unable to make Final deposit

I got an email yesterday saying that they were unable to make the final deposit for my Xbox Rewards and VIP gems. Is there any news regarding how this issue will be addressed?

CrazyHopz31, Jun 23, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello BowlerFan,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.

XBLRewards8, Jun 26, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello BowlerFan,

If Xbox Live Rewards is unable to deposit into your account for some reason, as long as you have not opted out to make the transition to Microsoft Rewards, any undeposited Xbox Live Rewards Credits and unredeemed MyVIP Gems will be automatically converted
    to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Unable to make your final Rewards deposit

Hello Zibelli84,

7. XBLRewards8 Win User

Unable to make Final deposit

Hello CrazyHopz31,

8. zOmBi3cLoWn Win User

Attention Needed. Your deposits aren’t going through!

Oddly enough, I now see that I just got a deposit yesterday, the first in a long time. But my rewards dashboard still says there is trouble making a deposit.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Rewards points not depositing, can't migrate account, stuck forever?

Hello VHS DEATH FORCE,

If you have changed your Czech Microsoft Account region to match your Rewards Account region, you will be a part of the upcoming end of month deposit. Recent data policy changes have resulted in us being unable to currently see your Microsoft Account region.
    Furthermore, as stated in the FAQ for Vault Credits, we recommend not selecting Vault Credits as an option if you are currently experiencing a deposit issue. However, also as stated in the FAQ, your Credits will be converted to Microsoft Rewards Points if
    we are unable to deposit at the time of the final transition:

to Microsoft Rewards points and be added to your Microsoft Rewards account to redeem for whatever you choose from the Microsoft Rewards catalog. See the next question for when to expect your Rewards Credits and MyVIP Gems if you have opted-out of making the
    transition to Microsoft Rewards.

Since this issue only affects your Xbox Live Rewards account, and Microsoft Rewards does not do deposits in the same way, it will not affect your Microsoft Rewards account.
Thema:

1. Got an email saying unable to make final rewards deposit. - Similar Threads - Got email saying

2. Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?

in XBoX on Windows
    Got an email saying I'd requested a refund. I don't think I have. Is this a scam?: I have been without internet for a week. Logged on today to find Xbox saying my request for a refund is being processed. I'm sure I haven't made any requests for a refund in the last 12 months....
  3. I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got an email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated a refund request. I haven’t...: I got this email this morning saying that Microsoft had initiated my refund request providing a reference number and everything. I compared the email that I received this morning to a previous...
  4. I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...: Plz help!! I don't know if it is a scam and I don't want my Xbox to be broken 7d19635e-531a-48b7-ae6b-461bfc362b74
  5. I got an email saying I was under enforcement but nothing happened.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got an email saying I was under enforcement but nothing happened.: The violation was either brought to our attention by complaints from other players or discovered in the course of moderating the Xbox service. Members of the Xbox team have reviewed evidence of...
  6. I ordered a replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I ordered a replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller...: I ordered replacement controller and finally got a email saying they need to controller back but never been sent a address to send back too I cannot get hold of them it is awful anyone know?...
  7. my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist

in XBoX Accessibility
    my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist: my microsoft account got its email changed and now its says it doesnt exist. so recently i was playing in my micraft account that had my microsoft account linked to it and some pleople offered me...
  8. Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the...: Hey I got a message from Xbox saying that my guardian needs to check there email for the new parental rules and if they don’t I won’t be able to use my account is the real or fake? Pls I need help...
  9. Preorder a game on Xbox store, got an email saying the payment failed months later, what gives?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Preorder a game on Xbox store, got an email saying the payment failed months later, what gives?: I pre-ordered Hogwarts Legacy AND Elder scrolls online's new dlc Necrom, the Necrom Preorder seems to have gone through, but the Hogwarts Legacy payment seems to have failed according to my...
  10. Got an email that say there is an issue with my account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Got an email that say there is an issue with my account: hi I got an email that say i have an issue with my account. Please assist. Thanks Adi 66bb6648-7992-43fb-8c34-27d52e2197ab