Got all minikits. But it is not registering! ARgh

Discus and support Got all minikits. But it is not registering! ARgh in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got all minikits in the Out of Time level. My minikit detector are pointing to the three statues that I have to blow up in the level. I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Victor Anfi, Dec 28, 2017.

1. Victor Anfi
    Victor Anfi Guest

I got all minikits in the
    Out of Time
    level. My minikit detector are pointing to the three statues that I have to blow up in the level. I have obviously done that multiple times now, but it is not registering. Has anybody got any idea of what to do?

:)

Victor Anfi, Dec 28, 2017
  2. 930/1000 CLUB

I also have not gotten the Minikit achievement! I have all the Minikits but no achievement

xxUNCLEBEARxx, Dec 28, 2017
  3. Arkham99
    Arkham99 Guest
    930/1000 CLUB

It's a well known glitch on the minikit achievement, it pops for some and not for others. How is it I have the achievement for 100% but not for all minikits collected? Funny thing is, for some it pops BEFORE they even get them all! It's no biggy, it's
    not like it's the first time a game has a glitched achievement...Got all minikits. But it is not registering! ARgh :)

Arkham99, Dec 28, 2017
  4. xxUNCLEBEARxx Win User

930/1000 CLUB

I also have not gotten the Minikit achievement! I have all the Minikits but no achievement
  5. franksfam09 Win User

Lego Star Wars 3 achievements not unlocking!

Hello I just completed the game 100% but I did not get the points for finding all minikits game shows I've got them all wouldn't be complete without what can I do?
  6. Arkham99 Win User

930/1000 CLUB

It's a well known glitch on the minikit achievement, it pops for some and not for others. How is it I have the achievement for 100% but not for all minikits collected? Funny thing is, for some it pops BEFORE they even get them all! It's no biggy, it's
    not like it's the first time a game has a glitched achievement...:)
  7. GoBeyondDeath Win User

[LOCKED] I like how friendly and helpful people are here

Oh another sneaky post inbetween, argh you got me!
  8. GoBeyondDeath Win User

[LOCKED] I like how friendly and helpful people are here

Argh! You got me in the face whilst I was trying to tie my shoelaces with my mouth.
Thema:

1. Got all minikits. But it is not registering! ARgh - Similar Threads - Got minikits registering

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  9. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  10. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...