Got a real problem now

Discus and support Got a real problem now in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I stupidly switched my home Xbox and now the machine has decided to give up the ghost I can’t get it back on the original box ( I have three boxes ) I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Brendan Casey, Jul 31, 2023.

1. Got a real problem now

I stupidly switched my home Xbox and now the machine has decided to give up the ghost I can’t get it back on the original box ( I have three boxes ) I never knew that you had to have ONE Homebox . I was continually switching them over until I used up the 6th and the final one and they have said I can’t access a home box switch until a certain date . I do understand now but I was in this position through no fault of my own I wish to make one more switch and that’s to make the Main one . The one I switched to is broken I’ve ordered a new Xbox s now because the old one was screwed . Please help ! Thanks

:)

Brendan Casey, Jul 31, 2023
  2. Brendan Casey Win User

Got a real problem now

Ah that’s a relief … Would I lose any benefits of my game pass to my family because of this situation or is the home box is specifically for sharing games with family ? I’m failing to understand . Or my game pass is linked to my email address ? If so then I’m sorry for any confusion. . What is the the point of this home box procedure ? What does it specifically do please explain ? You put games on the home box for others to share ? Yes ? Then I set to lose out on my game pass for a year ? Or maybe I’m not understanding something here. Please enlighten my brain
  3. Smwutches Win User

Got a real problem now

Once the limit resets, you would just sign into the console you want to be the Home console and set that as the Home. The old console is not needed for that.
  4. Brendan Casey Win User

Got a real problem now

Meanwhile the broken second hand Xbox has no way of accessing it at all . It just died on me so how do you expect me to get out of this gridlock if you expect one box to be the home box ? If you put that specific home box and on that box only how the hell are you supposed to put it back on the box you originally intended to ? Please tell me I’ve have exhausted all my options
  5. Smwutches Win User

Got a real problem now

Ah that’s a relief … Would I lose any benefits of my game pass to my family because of this situation or is the home box is specifically for sharing games with family ? I’m failing to understand . Or my game pass is linked to my email address ? If so then I’m sorry for any confusion. . What is the the point of this home box procedure ? What does it specifically do please explain ? You put games on the home box for others to share ? Yes ? Then I set to lose out on my game pass for a year ? Or maybe I’m not understanding something here. Please enlighten my brain
    It won't have any effect on your subscription. The only thing the Home setting does is allow you to share subscriptions/games with other accounts on that console. The subscription is tied to your account so as long as your account is signed in, you can still access the subscription/games.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Got a real problem now

There is no other option. You'll have to wait until the limit resets on its own to be able to switch it again.
Thema:

Got a real problem now

1. Got a real problem now - Similar Threads - Got real problem

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick

in XboX Insiders
    Right when you think you got it and it won't happen to you you get humbled real quick: Check out this clip! ttvmochajoby streaming Fortnite! https://clips.twitch.tv/NastyDaintyBubbleteaNerfRedBlaster-F-FUYXJw1dShtS-U submitted by /u/Rare_Performance_347 [link] [comments]
  5. How do I speak to a real operator, my account got hacked but I can't do anything and I've...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I speak to a real operator, my account got hacked but I can't do anything and I've...: I've tried to log into my account that got hacked and I can't do anything what so ever I would like to get in contact with an actual agent who will be able to help me but it wont let me contact...
  6. I've got a new pc and joined Xbox Games Pass basic but I'm having real trouble getting any...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've got a new pc and joined Xbox Games Pass basic but I'm having real trouble getting any...: I've tried most solutions listed on line for this (reinstall xbox app, reinstall gaming services) but nothing works - I'm on Windows 11 The games sometimes start to download and then suddenly...
  7. Game pass games simply refuse to launch all hang or crash at startup. Anyone got a real...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game pass games simply refuse to launch all hang or crash at startup. Anyone got a real...: Game pass games refuse to run. It's been an on-and-off issue with Game Pass for over a year now. the exact same games work just fine through Steam and epic stores on my PC. Why can't Microsoft fix...
  8. My real name got my gamertag banned.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My real name got my gamertag banned.: Hey all, I’m just reaching out and posting this as a last ditch effort. I have been on Xbox Live for 8 years now. Since the beginning, I have always used “Corona” in my gamertag in some way, shape...
  9. need chat to support n real agent anyone got a link plse srry but i been here for 4 hours ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    need chat to support n real agent anyone got a link plse srry but i been here for 4 hours ...: need link get to chat to real agent tbh anyone plse 2b33e710-b1a7-4295-ba6f-e27a3baa7cc6
  10. I got scammed by a "real" friend

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got scammed by a "real" friend: This was just a way to contact you, my old friend scammed me saying he would give me mods but he didnt, is there any way you can punish him e.g. a ban or no party communications for a while...