Got a problem where a specific friend can't join my games and I can't join theirs

Discus and support Got a problem where a specific friend can't join my games and I can't join theirs in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Got a problem where a specific friend can't join my games and I can't join theirs, while it's not every game only games like Risk of Rain 2 and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PureAsh0850, Apr 17, 2023.

1. PureAsh0850
    PureAsh0850 Guest

Got a problem where a specific friend can't join my games and I can't join theirs

Got a problem where a specific friend can't join my games and I can't join theirs, while it's not every game only games like Risk of Rain 2 and Terraria where the issues happens. When we try joining each other the game gives us a connection issue but no other information

:)

PureAsh0850, Apr 17, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi there!

What exactly is the device/platform are you using?
    When did this issue start to occur?

I believe that it has something to do with your internet connection or configuration.

First, check your account privacy settings and make sure that everything is allowed under Privacy tab and Xbox/Windows Online Safety tab. Don't forget to save your changes by clicking on Submit button below the page.

For your console and router, try to power cycle them. Turn them off, unplug from the power source and wait at least 5 minutes before turning them back on.
  3. codySock Win User

Can't Receive Messages or Invites?

I just got this problem, can't see any messages, people can't join my invites the only way I can join games on MW3 is to spam "join game" button on their name. REALLY annoying any solutions?
  4. x Dont Sh0Ot x Win User

"Connection to the server was lost" can't join or invite others. Every time.

I get the same message too for Minecraft. Can't join theirs and they can't join mine. I successfully joined a chat party once. Every other xbox game I play online multiplayer works fine though. I don't get it. Its really frustrating!
  5. FineNerds Win User

Still having friends & messaging issues.

My friends list is still missing, my friends can join my party and my games, but i cant join theirs, nor does my xbox say they are even my friends
  6. Bazajaytee Win User

Change my clan name

Where are you trying to edit your clan? You should be able to do it through the app or the Ghosts web page if you can't do it in game or have someone invite you to theirs so you leave your own clan by joining theirs.
Thema:

1. Got a problem where a specific friend can't join my games and I can't join theirs - Similar Threads - Got problem where

2. I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a xbox account and then I got enough points to get 100 robux but the problem is that...: Please just give me my robux but I think that is expired b27477b9-d140-499a-aed1-05f4c87eae23
  3. I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got a email from K3FTYVB saying that there is an emergency problem in my system and I...: Plz help!! I don't know if it is a scam and I don't want my Xbox to be broken 7d19635e-531a-48b7-ae6b-461bfc362b74
  4. Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play MW3. I’ve just got it today and I get the problem HUENEME-NEGEV. What does...: This has happened with both previous modern warfares. Not with any CODs before. This is the same message I get each time and never get online again. I’ve just got this game now....
  5. Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi, I got this simple problem with minecraft bedrock on pc not letting me get the achievements.: I look on my xbox account and it said i have 0 out of 0. I am confused as to what I am missing in order to unlock these. 9addd937-7556-43f9-9714-539e5dcbcf55
  6. I've got a problem with my Gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've got a problem with my Gamertag: I wanted to change my gamertag when I paid for it, It still shows my old one I tried to hard reset my xbox but I still see the old gamertag. Can anyone help me out here?...
  7. I got problems with my XBox One controller connecting to cloud gaming in Firefox and in...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got problems with my XBox One controller connecting to cloud gaming in Firefox and in...: As stated the controller is not recognized not in firefox and neither in chrome browser not via bluetooth and not via cable I am sure the controller works though because I never ever have problems...
  8. Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else got problems with the Xbox App on their Samsung TV?: It looks like there has been a major refresh/update on the Xbox cloud gaming App, and it's affected the ability to select the 'play' game button. It's a shame, as the new features look great,...
  9. I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before...: I got problem i want to change my password but i put old number i cancel this number before so now i want to change my password i cannot receive verity code what should i do now?...
  10. Got a real problem now

in XBoX on Windows
    Got a real problem now: I stupidly switched my home Xbox and now the machine has decided to give up the ghost I can’t get it back on the original box ( I have three boxes ) I never knew that you had to have ONE Homebox ....