Got a new harddrive and it's not working you guys think it's bc I'm in the preview program

Discus and support Got a new harddrive and it's not working you guys think it's bc I'm in the preview program in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; harddrive isn't being registered at all. Could it be from me haveing the early Xbox preview update. a97789fa-1ae1-4f54-8973-4c359630785a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SwIGetY1199, Nov 27, 2016.

1. SwIGetY1199
    SwIGetY1199 Guest

Got a new harddrive and it's not working you guys think it's bc I'm in the preview program

harddrive isn't being registered at all. Could it be from me haveing the early Xbox preview update.

:)

SwIGetY1199, Nov 27, 2016
  2. JamesGlodo
    JamesGlodo Guest
    xbox one powers on but just black screen after a power outage by a thunderstorm

I'm having this same issue and have tried the same thing and it's not working although I'm in the preview program also

JamesGlodo, Nov 27, 2016
  3. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Test Post

It's working here but when it says group not found I think it means you're not a part on the preview program. Are you definitely part of it?

I've just tried them and they are working.

brandiesel1, Nov 27, 2016
  4. RedEye Expr3ss Win User

Xbox One Backwards Compatibility.

I'll try ME offline and let you know how it works out, it certainly read my disc and there was 2 installs. One was 4.8gb and the other 7.9gb. I don't think these games are streaming, I do think the 360 gui/console is emulated. I'm on the ps forums, Eu/Aus,
    and there is 1 topic. Sony aren't interested and have said If it was easy they would have already done it, they aren't desperate to sell consoles and I think going from Cell to x86 is no small task.

This shouldn't be such a big deal and as for offering invites to the preview program? It's about actually previewing the software, all of a sudden we have a hundred "can I get an invites" when I'm %100 that people want to just try BC instead of actually
    previewing. If you've still got 360 games then you've probably still got a 360, I can't see any graphic updates happening yet.
  5. kingvas78 Win User

People asking for invites

Make sure you have console warranty if you participate in the preview program..... speaking from experience. I registered my new console yesterday to try out the BC, which is working 100%
  6. SUPERTIM360 Win User

March update.A few things that are coming

Well I'm still not getting any BC lists in my store and im in the preview program!
  7. ngocphi Win User

Xbox One preview Programme

You were warned to back up all your data before the update and after removing the update onto external drive

This is a beta test

Youcannot revert between a new os beta to the previous build (current os without formating) version numbers go forward not backward

As far as promoting goes they did not say the preview program was for the consumers they said that the bc was available to preview program testers people just jumped into it thinking its bug free as they learned with bc updates we still had bugs
  8. ShaunPerry Win User

Xbox One Updates

I got the new update yesterday. (I'm in the preview program.)
Thema:

1. Got a new harddrive and it's not working you guys think it's bc I'm in the preview program - Similar Threads - Got harddrive working

2. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  3. My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series s fan while playing fortnite gets loud but not that loud and I got it five...: Can you explain the to me why this is I’m scared if it’s broken or if it’s just fortnite 8cf8692e-1691-4c47-9d1c-9437e59e1920
  4. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  5. I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...

in XBoX on Windows
    I tried to redeem my Microsoft points in exchange for Minecoins, but I have not got my...: As the title says I tried to redeem my Microsoft rewards in exchange for Minecoins, but the Minecoins haven't appeared in the marketplace, nor have they appeared in my order history....
  6. My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket

in XBoX on Windows
    My Main account got hacked and i had to do a new one so i can write a ticket: I joined a Discord for minecraft and i had to verify and after i did that he changed everything password and email. My email was *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***...
  7. I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got gifted from a different region, and i can't claim the gift. What should i do?...: My friend gifted me Minecraft from US region. But i can't claim it because i'm on a different region. What should i do? can anyone help?? 82117b44-9dc0-427e-a6a5-51ff38f7169c
  8. The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC

in XBoX on Consoles
    The A button on my XBOX controller got mapped to the pause button on PC: I have been using my xbox controller on my pc with 0 problems for the past 2-3 years, and out of no where my A button got mapped to the pause button. For example I play rocket league, and when I...
  9. How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards

in XBoX on Windows
    How to redeem gift cards i got from xbox microsoft rewards: I got a Roblox gift card from my microsoft rewards points on Xbox, however, i cant seem to find out how to access it. 7d0d4407-ac76-4f78-8b06-791e8f9304f7
  10. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...