Got a new console and can’t set the account as home Xbox.

Discus and support Got a new console and can’t set the account as home Xbox. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Recently got a new console and been trying to set my account as the home Xbox but every time I select it the buffer will spin then uncheck the box... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Icrywhenismoke, May 17, 2022.

1. Got a new console and can’t set the account as home Xbox.

Recently got a new console and been trying to set my account as the home Xbox but every time I select it the buffer will spin then uncheck the box showing it’s set to home Xbox. Been trying for a while now and even reset home on developer settings. Anyone have any ideas on fixing it.

submitted by /u/Icrywhenismoke
    [link] [comments]

/u/Icrywhenismoke, May 17, 2022
  2. UrbaneCornet803 Win User

0x803f8001

After resetting only the settings, my original account disappeared. I created a new account. I added this account to my home console and still can’t play. I can only go to the store or take help.
  3. Daury Francisco Orte Win User

What happened with Home Xbox?

Yes, I know, but, that message is not supposed to appear if I have the “Owner’s account” as home console on my xbox.

The exact problem is that I can’t make any changes with any account in Home Console because when I try to go to Home Console in Settings it says “The configuration of home console cannot be changed until we connect to the services.”.
  4. Spazpol Win User

Games wont work after upgrade to Xbox X

Got a new Xbox X and my games wont work even tho it says purchased. Help me

😥
    Did you set this new console as the home console with the account that purchased the content? It sounds like you may still have your old console set as the home device.
  5. Loded Dypur Win User

Sharing digital dowloaded games stopped working

Was he playing on the old console or the new one? He can only share the games on the Home console.

He is playing on the new Xbox on his account not set to home. I'm playing on the old xbox on my account set to home. Right now the only way it seems to work is with him playing on my account on the new xbox and me playing his account
    on the old one. All games have been purchased on my account.

Then you need to set whichever console he is playing on as your Home console.
    So set the new Xbox to "home" and remove "home" from the old one?
  6. Farscape247 Win User

Forced to buy subscription

did you purchase the console new or pre owned, if pre owned then the previous user left it set as the home console and has probably just got a new xbox or signed in elsewhere and set as home.
Thema:

Got a new console and can’t set the account as home Xbox.

1. Got a new console and can’t set the account as home Xbox. - Similar Threads - Got console can’t

2. Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Friends console got banned for something he didn't do, is the solution to stop supporting...: What can be done about banned consoles? Nothing on why it was banned makes sense. The first 3 reports said it wasn't banned but the 4th said it was banned so what did they mess up with on their...
  3. console got banned but no strike.

in XBoX on Consoles
    console got banned but no strike.: While playing MWIII plunder everything goods until this happened. earlier this morning my account can make a purchase I even tried in my friends account after contacting support I manage to...
  4. I got console banned and I’m not sure what to do.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got console banned and I’m not sure what to do.: I know what got me banned since it was shortly after I started making a bunch of accounts. I don’t know what rule i violated because each and everyone one of the accounts was used to re roll...
  5. Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello everyone sorry for disturbing you but I got a issue of my xbox console & it has been...: I'm tired & I don't know what to do next maybe failure of hardware & some other conditions ba7728e6-4a71-4817-b570-f87f13f369c3
  6. Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi, I recently started setting up my xbox one console and i got stock at update section....: Hi Please help me to fix this problem, i tried using wireless connection and wired connection still no use. And it is a new one, im setting up the console and i got stock at console update....
  7. Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi! My Xbox 360 Console got banned for no reason. How can I unban it?: I got it from my cousin a few years ago but I was not using it. I turned it on recently and started playing some games but the console was making weird sounds. So I tried to open it to clean it up...
  8. I have got a new xbox s and I have connected the console to tv but unable to get to the app...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have got a new xbox s and I have connected the console to tv but unable to get to the app...: *** ***removed sensitive information from post*** a1f4b37b-783f-4932-9035-392dd0ed26c0
  9. New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New mw3 disc won’t load have I got the wrong game or is the console the issue ?: mw3 disc won’t load on my Xbox one have u paid for the wrong game 9bac90d2-7124-4a01-b887-16100eb234da
  10. my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my friend got console and account banned but bought a new Xbox and made a new account...: 9 days ago my friend was playing on the Xbox with me and all of a sudden his account got banned and so did his Xbox, a few days later both him and his sister got new Xbox’s for early Christmas but...