Got a minecraft minecoin code that is 10 digits how do I redeem??

Discus and support Got a minecraft minecoin code that is 10 digits how do I redeem?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I got a 10 digit code but it says it has to be 25 digits.So how do I redeem my minecoins? ef6fcc0a-ddfe-43ef-b963-cb88f1a32956 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vanix6651, Apr 19, 2021.

1. Vanix6651
    Vanix6651 Guest

I got a 10 digit code but it says it has to be 25 digits.So how do I redeem my minecoins?

:)

Vanix6651, Apr 19, 2021
  2. KZed Perez Win User

Insert the code first. If it shows a problem, share it.
  3. GauntAthlete910 Win User

Balance won’t change in the play store

How about with 700 Minecoins that I never got after redeeming the code? I was told nothing i can do, is there a fix?
  4. GauntAthlete910 Win User

Vbucks!

Last year on february 9th, I redeemed a code for 700 Minecoins as it came with my retail copy of Minecraft and I still never got it.
  5. Belle B Win User

Issues redeeming minecraft minecoins gift card on android tablet - I did not receive a 25 digit code on my receipt

Hi Ambutter I'd love to help.

It seems that you got 10 digit code and the 4 other ones were the pin, if so, you would need to redeem it through Minecraft's website here: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/redeem#minecoins

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Then look for "Reedem Minecoins" as it states that "Enter your 25-digit code in the box below. If you have a 10-digit code then go to xbox.codetocontent.com and redeem it there."

Furthermore, its also best to reach out to Mojang by submitting a request here: https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/request/new...
  6. Jadie Rage Win User

Issues redeeming minecraft minecoins gift card on android tablet - I did not receive a 25 digit code on my receipt

Thema:

1. Got a minecraft minecoin code that is 10 digits how do I redeem?? - Similar Threads - Got minecraft minecoin

2. My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft world got deleted and what to do?: My ps4 Minecraft world got deleted but a corrupted file. I don’t know how to get it back. Please help 9f78e459-f1b1-4974-a401-af34fbe80df2
  3. I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed

in XBoX on Windows
    I got scammed in minecraft and my email got changed: i got scammed and i cant log into my minecraft account anymore and cant do anything about it because i dont have access anymore. My minecraft account name is AppleBG....
  4. Minecraft got banned

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft got banned: Hey I'm A Syrian minecraft Player I've been playing minecraft for 8 years now.... Yesterday I Launched Minecraft and I couldn't sign in with a pop-up error saying this game isn't available in Ur...
  5. my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft)

in XBoX on Windows
    my microsfot acc got hacked (minecraft): [img] my acc got hacked and the hacker changed the email address to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** [img] e008e299-5c4a-4562-bd39-883e62c556ce
  6. My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft World got Corrupted can i get help to fix it.: i Play on XBOX and my world got corrupted and i tried reinstalling Minecraft and it hasn't worked can i get any ideas to fix it? 2e1e3e90-041f-4aac-804c-dc8f26e111ca
  7. My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account got scammed, and now Microsoft doesn't recognise the email.: So, a little but ago i got scammed by putting in my account details and a code I was sent into a "giveaway" the scammer then transferred my Minecraft account to a separate email and now nothing...
  8. My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my...: My Minecraft account's token got leaked and a guy took access to my account ,if i change my email and password will it change my token also? Because i want to change it so ratter cant access my...
  9. My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My minecraft/microsoft account got hacked and Im really confused and lost.: Im gonna try to be as in-depth as possible to make this as least confusing as I can. I woke up today and opened up lunar client and noticed i was logged out, so i clicked on login and it asks me...
  10. I got hacked in minecraft and cannot get it back

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got hacked in minecraft and cannot get it back: Hello I have recently got hacked in minecraft, today when I tried to log in my email adress was invalid and I was unable to log in, I have tried many different things but nothing works I even...