Got a game on the xbox.com website but it does NOT show on my xbox one games list

Discus and support Got a game on the xbox.com website but it does NOT show on my xbox one games list in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got the free game "APB Reloaded" via the xbox.com website. However, it has not showed up in my games library on my xbox one. It is there on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Aimcifer13, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Aimcifer13
    Aimcifer13 Guest

Got a game on the xbox.com website but it does NOT show on my xbox one games list

I got the free game "APB Reloaded" via the xbox.com website. However, it has not showed up in my games library on my xbox one. It is there on the xbox.com website in my profile under my games, but it's nowhere to be found on my xbox. Further, there is
    no way I can try to re-download it because it says I've already purchased it and there are no further options. AND, when I search for it using my Xbox One, it can't find the game in the store through that method! What can I do?

:)

Aimcifer13, Jun 14, 2016
  2. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest
    Sonic ultimatr genesis

There are a number of Sonic games on the BC List but that one doesn't seem to be on it. Here is the

full list
    of games. You can view the Xbox 360 store on Xbox.com but not on the Xbox one console. However you could use your Edge browser on the console to look on the website.

bowski477, Jun 14, 2016
  3. allow list xbox one

I have gotten the allow list to work but can't find the list on xbox.com to allow a list o websites.

UnwieldyMoss498, Jun 14, 2016
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

What region are you in? Usually if a game does not show up on your console, but on the website, then that usually means you're searching a different region on the website and the game is not available in your region.

Smwutches, Jun 14, 2016
  5. Aimcifer13
    Aimcifer13 Guest
    That was the problem... my son had been messing with settings and had changed our zone... ugh! Thanks very much for the tip!!

Aimcifer13, Nov 2, 2018
  6. UnwieldyMoss498 Win User

allow list xbox one

I have gotten the allow list to work but can't find the list on xbox.com to allow a list o websites.
  7. Julian_ Win User

Xbox 360 games not visible on "My Games" list on the xbox.com site

Hi! This is nothing to worry about as the xbox.com website currently struggles when trying to display certain areas of your profile like games, achievements and other things. As long as you can see those games on your console everything's fine.
  8. ITILIANM0NST0R Win User

Backward Compatibility

Its hard to buy them from the store on the xbox one. You best bet is to log into xbox.com and buy the games off the website and then they would be in your ready to install list
  9. DragonLordUther Win User

Cant download to my xbox one s

ok screw xbox support they have no clue. 5 sec with a xbox ambassador and he got it for me. got to xbox.com sign in, got to games for gold, download to 360, even though i don't own one. go to my xbox one s and look its in my ready to download list.
  10. DragonLordUther Win User

I'm not able to download assasin's creed revelation

ok screw xbox support they have no clue. 5 sec with a xbox ambassador and he got it for me. got to xbox.com sign in, got to games for gold, download to 360, even thoght i dont own one. goto my xbox one s and look its in my ready to download list.
Thema:

1. Got a game on the xbox.com website but it does NOT show on my xbox one games list - Similar Threads - Got game com

2. I got two games stuck in my Xbox One how do I get them out

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got two games stuck in my Xbox One how do I get them out: I accidentally put another game inside my Xbox while I already had a game in there and I don't know how to get them out it's just making this really awful sound ef8fcef9-ae76-4285-bdbb-23214ed13943
  3. I got a new laptop now I can't launch a Game coppied from my old pc

in XBoX on Windows
    I got a new laptop now I can't launch a Game coppied from my old pc: I coppied Lies of P from my old pc and the launcher verifies only 11.4 gigs then says the game is ready to launch when I launch the game it says : some game files are missing or corrupted . and...
  4. Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...

in XBoX on Windows
    Last year around the time of November my Xbox account got hacked i only had one game on it...: It happened last year in November and i dont got access to the gamertag or current email/password 85649070-37f5-4ceb-a3f7-6b50351ed3d6
  5. I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just got a new Microsoft PC and the game I download from steam auto crashes: I'm not sure if this is an issue with steam, the game or the PC so I'm just gonna post here first, I got a new computer for my birthday because I wanted to play a 3D dungeon crawler RPG (I...
  6. When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...

in XBoX on Windows
    When I bought a game it gave me points right??? But after I got them it game me some...: It told me it was a gift card but it was sweepstakes that was never even used 9a9d55c6-6c6e-4562-a500-d1dc5b0bc2b5
  7. I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what...: I just got new controller the headphone will talk and hear but but can't hear game what should I do e update check sound and audio settings but nothing is working...
  8. I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...

in XBoX on Windows
    I got approved a refund weeks ago on a game but never reieved the money and cannot get...: I was approved a refund on a game weeks ago and have not recieved the money back and cannot get help anywhere, does anyone know who to contact 23e8c633-61c7-415e-98ea-620018ac3fef
  9. i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...

in XBoX on Windows
    i never got a pc game pass free trial despite never using it, it just never showed up for...: i wanted to use it to play a game but i opened the microsoft story and saw no free trial and was confused because i have never had or used game pass or any free trial before and i thought i was...
  10. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f