Good old compliance lock

Discus and support Good old compliance lock in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Dear Microsoft, As with many of the other posts i have been victim of compliance lock. I am on day 12. Ill skip to the end...i have done the form.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by NathanJackson4, Jul 25, 2020.

1. Good old compliance lock

Dear Microsoft,

As with many of the other posts i have been victim of compliance lock. I am on day 12.

Ill skip to the end...i have done the form.

Contacted support multiple times. Answered all the questions to have them say can't help you. Compliance is controlled by an AI type script or algorithm....based on the rest of the post related to compliance lock I would remind Microsoft that pure AI and
    scripting is not always the best....please see how well TAY the chat bot worked out for all 16 hours of its life.

Mind you, you are still billing me for services I can't access and I have invested $100's if not $1000's in digital games that won't be recovered.

I understand there is NO human intervention possible at all.

So my ultimate question is...what do you call an infinite loop of disappointment that ends with my account being locked forever. If I want to recover anything "locked" from this account (posting from a different account) I have to re buy things I have already
    purchased.

Microsoft controls the locking.

Microsoft has no way to unlock it by human intervention, forcing me to spend more money with them.

Bing says =

scam

[skam]

NOUN

informal

1. a dishonest scheme; a fraud.
      "an insurance scam" "a software scam"

:)

NathanJackson4, Jul 25, 2020
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Good old compliance lock