Good Headsets

Discus and support Good Headsets in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I ended up going for the earforce phantom headset and so far it's excellent the sound is out of this world doesn't make me much better at COD though... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by HeatOfLisboa67, May 3, 2014.

  1. Good Headsets


    I ended up going for the earforce phantom headset and so far it's excellent the sound is out of this world doesn't make me much better at COD though lol

    www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=mp_s_a_1_1
     
    HeatOfLisboa67, Sep 7, 2014
    #16
  2. Farscape247
    Farscape247 Guest
    I got the xo fours and they came with a chat adapter in the box already, really good quality and banging sound, just getting used to the weight on the head as there 50mm drivers lol and weigh a ton.
     
    Farscape247, Sep 7, 2014
    #17
  3. Akradon
    Akradon Guest
    I think it's the XO fours I have. It's worth noting that it doesn't put your own voice through the headset, and because of the noise cancellation on the earphones, you can't always hear yourself correctly and may end up shouting.
     
    Akradon, Oct 31, 2018
    #18
  4. Farscape247 Win User

    Good Headsets

    I got the xo fours and they came with a chat adapter in the box already, really good quality and banging sound, just getting used to the weight on the head as there 50mm drivers lol and weigh a ton.
  5. R1CH5TER Win User

    Good Headsets

    ^^ should be on my next post, messed it up like a numpty first time lol
  6. Ooh im good Win User

    Good Headsets

    I have the official xbox one stereo headset, it's really really good for the price and includes the headset adaptor. Worth looking in to in my opinion, although it isn't "surround sound" it's probably as good as most the more expensive ones. The reason being
    even a £130 headset still only have 1 40mm speaker/driver each side. So you'll never get true suround anyway.

    There are some with upto 5 speakers/drivers in each side but they're silly expensive but are great.
  7. R1CH5TER Win User

    Good Headsets

    I would recomend this headset mate, very good and inexpensive but you do also need the official adaptor which is £19 i believe.

    www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=sr_1_9


    Very good headset but worth noting its wired, i picked one up when i realised my X1's werent compatible with XB1
  8. HeatOfLisboa67 Win User

    Good Headsets

    I ended up going for the earforce phantom headset and so far it's excellent the sound is out of this world doesn't make me much better at COD though lol

    www.amazon.co.uk/.../ref=mp_s_a_1_1
Thema:

Good Headsets

Loading...
  1. Good Headsets - Similar Threads - Headsets

  2. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  3. Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...

    in XboX Insiders
    Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is...
  4. xbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end: i just got the headset and the mic keeps cutting out i guess on my friends end but my end sounds fine its not even 3 weeks used yet submitted by /u/More-Abbreviations-5 [link] [comments]
  5. Party Audio Issues Using a Wireless Headset

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio Issues Using a Wireless Headset: When in an Xbox Party and playing a game, as I open the Guide, the party completely cuts out and my wireless headset disconnects and reconnects several times before it stays connected again. This...
  6. Can’t adjust my audio settings(Xbox series X) (RIG Wireless headset)

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t adjust my audio settings(Xbox series X) (RIG Wireless headset): Hello all, this problem stems from another I’m having with discord on my Xbox. I can’t hear anyone in voice chat but they can hear me. I believe its because my headset chat mixer is set all the to...
  7. Wired headset glitchy audio fix?

    in XboX Insiders
    Wired headset glitchy audio fix?: Im on an Xbox series S. I’m wearing a Razer Headset and it seems to constantly glitch. My controller is less than a month old and so is the headset. I keep having this issue, especially with...
  8. Console on when I turn on headset

    in XboX Insiders
    Console on when I turn on headset: hi, I am using the razer kaira pro headset. I’ve noticed that whenever I power on the headset to use it with my phone via Bluetooth or with my PC, it automatically turns on my Xbox console as...
  9. Controller and headset disconnect

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller and headset disconnect: I have an Xbox series X, a basic white controller and a Hyper X cloud X wireless headset. From time to time whatever game I’m on starts getting extremely laggy and the audio very glitchy, and then...
  10. Xbox one controller and headset not having audio input

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one controller and headset not having audio input: So my monitor doesnt have its own speaker so i use the headset jack in my controller to hear sounds from the game then all of a sudden when i was about to do a game session i suddenly couldnt hear...