Good download, zero upload.

Discus and support Good download, zero upload. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm having an issue with my upload speed. I lose con ection to chat, get extreme lag, and lose connection to any and all multiplayer. When I run a... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Maxus1313, Mar 4, 2019.

1. Maxus1313
    Maxus1313 Guest

I'm having an issue with my upload speed. I lose con ection to chat, get extreme lag, and lose connection to any and all multiplayer. When I run a speed check on the xbox web browser everything looks fine, but when I use the network settings to check I have
    the following:

137 download speed

0.00 upload speed

61% packet loss

I have tried resetting the console, clearing the mac, using both wifi and hard line. Nothing is fixing it. It just comes and goes at random times and it's only the xbox. My phone, tablet, and computer all have no issues so it's not my isp.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Also please don't link an article telling me how to fix my download speed. The issue is my upload not my download.

:)

Maxus1313, Mar 4, 2019
  2. Maxus1313 Win User

I have, I got a new modem and hooked everything else up turned it all on and after it was up and running I then hooked up the xbox and turned it on. Still it drops upload speed and packet loss.
  3. DerVaddi Win User

4. Maxus1313 Win User

I don't have "Persistent storage" under the disk & blue ray. It is just a disk, and blue ray buttons. But I did clear the mac address and reset when prompted. It didn't fix it.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Maxus,

If you didn't have any issues at you friends house, then it could be your network. You can try switching out your router with your ISP, maybe even use your friends for test. Could be area you are in also.

Try this and let us know.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Maxus1313 Win User

Hello brad,

I have switched out the modem with mediacom already. I didnt think to bring my friends modem over... This is going to be an odd request to make. Lol ill try it and see what she says.
Thema:

1. Good download, zero upload. - Similar Threads - download zero upload

2. Zero download speed and MTU

in XBoX on Consoles
    Zero download speed and MTU: I recently moved into a new house and set up my Xbox and WiFi notified the people I moved into a different place and everything says it's fine. But games are having issues on playing online and...
  3. Everytime I buy something and try and download it the download bar stays at zero and does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everytime I buy something and try and download it the download bar stays at zero and does...: [img] I need much help problem is in the subject 9dfb0d87-b628-4b71-85f3-9cf0a819f290
  4. Zero download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Zero download speed: To start, I've had my box a couple years with no problems at all...the other day I turned it on and noticed I had to manually sign in to live..thought hhhmmm..then I went to launch a game and it...
  5. Suddenly my xbox one x is receiving zero download speed but high upload.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suddenly my xbox one x is receiving zero download speed but high upload.: My download speed is Zero, I do not understand why, its wired with 60mpbs, i tried many troubleshooting methods and ended up resetting my console. This is frustrating, its been almost a year...
  6. Purchased Day Zero Xbox One Bundle and have been trying to download for 2 days.. Only at 67%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased Day Zero Xbox One Bundle and have been trying to download for 2 days.. Only at 67%: i started downloading the game at 11:30 Monday morning and still haven't got to play. I made it to 30% complete Monday evening and was told by support to delete and reinstall... I did and...
  7. Day Zero Digital Download for Xbox 360 failure

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Day Zero Digital Download for Xbox 360 failure: Hard to understate just how disappointed I am after purchasing Day Zero edition from Gamestop.com (which then converts to Microsoft points), only to find out that Microsoft Store doesn't sell the...
  8. Call of Duty: AW Day Zero Edition won't download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of Duty: AW Day Zero Edition won't download?: I bought the Day Zero edition (DIGITAL) Today at around 2PM and I've had constant issues with the game freezing on certain % numbers for hours. It's now 11:11PM and the game still can't get past...
  9. 360 Digital Download is not Day Zero?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    360 Digital Download is not Day Zero?: I bought the Digital 360 version last night at 2 a.m., but it doesn't say it's the Day Zero Edition. I also cannot get my free Xbox one edition yet. I would like to know why I don't have a Day...
  10. Day Zero Edition: you have ZERO chances of playing the game if you did the digital download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Day Zero Edition: you have ZERO chances of playing the game if you did the digital download.: No matter what I did, I would get stuck at 1%, 2%, and 3% respectively. I had everything loaded up but they decided to tag on a little patch a few hours ago that *** everything up. 6.5 hours...